What's up guys, I just woke up from a 12 year coma, i had 25 million dollars in toys r us stock when I went under...

What's up guys, I just woke up from a 12 year coma, i had 25 million dollars in toys r us stock when I went under, I'm gonna check my stock soon but i want you guys to tell me how much richer i am? Am i a billionaire? Did i just double my money? Tripple?

Attached: 1530651920333.jpg (352x550, 19K)

whats toys r us

holy crap you're wich

Very funny user

How rich? Am I bill gates rich? Dude if I'm bill gates rich now I will cry

can someone redpill me on what happened to toys r us

i dont know whats toys r us honestly

TOYS R US WENT BANKRUPT DUDE!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toys r us is the shot man, I remember before my coma I went there every day. That's why i put all my money in their stock. I cant wait to find out what I'm worth now

wait did you post on Jow Forums before you went to sleep for 12 years?

It's a store that sells toys man, every kid in America goes there at least once a week

Yeah ok, McDonalds would go bankrupt before toys r us

They invested heavily in the polish demographic and it failed terribly. Toys r us lost everythin

Yes. Where is that faggot m00t at? Did he finally die?

yeah i googled them but i dont get the joke did they go bankrupt or something like that?

yea first he had to download a picture of pepe and then instead of going on /b/ or something he went on Jow Forums the newest board of all places to post here. seems ligit

yes

that means ur an oldfag holy shit dude i've never met an oldfag before. Would you be so kind and become bant's leader?

xD id get

dude you already got an id in this thread after posting this

are you an newfag or something?/???

I was talking about ur id

yes i understand now maybe you arent as new as i thouight

Well how rich am I newfags?

whats toys r us my ass faggot

>roleplaying

Attached: 1530311743343.jpg (270x275, 21K)