I hate where I live

I hate where I live.
Too many wasps and mosquitoes.
Too much poison ivy and weeds.

What's a good place to live in the U.S. that's colder,
but affordable without being total shit?

Attached: 1527770504431.jpg (403x433, 34K)

antartica

Pennsylvania's pretty nice I think

Attached: 1436466294972.png (604x720, 251K)

cool id

>Pennsylvania
>affordable

Attached: matt.jpg (558x529, 58K)

yeah it is a bit costly actually

New Hampshire seems to fit your description, along with being pretty good politically

Attached: 1526422268368.jpg (1612x2353, 367K)

North Dakota

i wish i had your problems

California has the best weather of anywhere in the world but it's ridiculously expensive here

Before here I lived in Phoenix, Arizona.
It's cheaper, and the weather is honestly pretty good for most of the year. The summer isn't as bad as you might expect, I honestly prefer heat to rain.

And the economy is very good there - plenty of large companies like intel and Honeywell have operations in Phoenix.

I highly recommend it desu. New Mexico has nicer weather and cheaper rent but it might be harder to find a good job

I hear good things about Iowa.

Pretty much all of New England has cold weather and pretty decent annoyances. the brown recluses are a tad annoying though

I hate the humid summer

Please where can I live where it's raining and sweater weather all year?

north dakota

>American thinking he has the rights to complain about where he lives

Attached: 1524255473135s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Is the west part of the state more affordable? Or is it just anywhere near philly and pittsburgh that costs money?

I'm near philly and it isn't that affordable, I'm sure it's cheaper in the more rural areas.

>Too many wasps
Well where I live there are too many spics and wops and niggers and micks and krauts

Attached: IMG_7252.jpg (696x932, 142K)

Indiana.
Good weather, cheap/affordable, nice people but also not that many people, perfect lawns (no weeds), not a deep south mosquito haven

get the fuck outta choronno
literally move anywhere else in leafland but the prairies
halifax is cool and they have great food

the colder it gets the more mosquitoes you get it's because the summer is too short for all the water from molten ice and snow to vaporize which makes the terrain really swampy

Attached: 1517945324995.png (500x279, 213K)

maybe you should actually visit a place on boreal climate zone during summer

Can't afford to.

I feel you brother