Tfw my nipples are starting to lactate

>Tfw my nipples are starting to lactate
I'm a male.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x214, 149K)

Stop being a faggot desu

dumb tranny

dumb tranny

Anime is fucking trash and will always be trash but the producers are to blame too. Most animefags nowadays begin by watching the most cancerous show on air or a "classic" piece of trash with shitload of fanservice and there aren't any better show available nowadays. Back in my days they'd still produce 13+ episode shows and they'd often give almost every show one more season. What do we get today? Shounen trash, ecchi and slice of life garbage. The community is content with what it gets and never dares to look back at shows that were produced longer than 5 years ago unless they're recommended by every local weeb or just still incredibly popular. And then what else is there to say? Anime fans are the laziest, dumbest and most retarded fans out there. They're not willing to read one fucking single single from a manga because it's too intellectually challenging for them, but they moan and bitch all the time when they get dubs because they prefer to read subtitles. Makes sense, doesn't it??

Attached: no_g16e.jpg (750x1000, 82K)

basedboy

My nipples did some weird stuff when I was in my teens, but they got back to normal after a while.

>kiwis are becoming girls

Attached: .jpg (500x500, 54K)

post the webm

unironically kill yourself

I've had it happen as well for a brief period of time, no idea what was causing it. I'm fairly fit and eat well and not taking any hormonal meds.

post pics

Come to my house

Where is my prooooofs faggot?

Attached: proofs.jpg (600x375, 31K)

kys fucking tranny
oh well you will anyway in a year or two

Provide incontrovertible proof, please.

let me suckle on them

Attached: 100__aru_again_by_art_of_cow-daqx9mf - копия - копия.jpg (1794x860, 233K)

i swear ill end you

Attached: 411.jpg (225x225, 9K)

i suggest you get an MRI of your pituitary.

look up "prolactinoma" if you think i'm just ruse-ing.

try me m8

Attached: 100__aru_again_by_art_of_cow-daqx9mf.jpg (547x350, 19K)

Dont be hasty

Kill him he annoys me
I believe in you

Its not nice to kill australians.

I want this one dead

T. Dr medic proxy

why

He's a tumor

He doesnt look like a tumor

What does he do?

OP tell me

how can I achieve this