What are Jow Forumss favorite substances?

What are Jow Forumss favorite substances?
If I had to pick 3 I would pick: Triazolam, Heroin, and Cannabis.

Attached: BdnTQ9U.jpg (640x496, 34K)

cocaine, amphetamines, tobacco

Beer, vodka and kossu.

Psychs like mushrooms, lsd, mescaline, dmt and tobacco plus some dream herbs. Fuck your degenerate pills and duude weed.

I quit vanilla coke a few weeks back. Was drinking about 600ml per day.

Weed, amphetamines and nicotine

ambien, valium, and lots of xanax

Yo
Where can I buy Fentanyl?

I feel you

I had a Haagen Dazs addiction for years. Like 2 pints a week.

Wanted to put dexamp, but it just barely missed the list.

Attached: 1518769395317.jpg (600x778, 47K)

Red pills, Protein, Heineken

Beer, Whiskey, and Gunpowder

Discipline, hard work and love.

Drugs are absolutely degenerate.

Cocaine alcohol tabbaco

You forgot islamic semen

Nice

You live in Germany and you didn't get down on that MDPV or MXE craze?

>Protein

mostly from semen i guess

I am not some degenerate scum, so I obviously didn't.

Germany is a lot whiter then the US.

You forgot sòylent

communism

Idk sounds to me like you're wasting all that methadone your government wants to give you

Mdma, cocaine, and weed

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

In a communist society would there be time for indulgence?

Astute observation, genius. I bet you're a real high scorer in mathematik

I don't even know what that is and I don't plan on poisoning my mind with it anyway, especially if my government wants me to take it I won't.

When you grow up you realize evertone does drugs, makes sense though how else would you survive in this trash world.

>Astute observation, genius. I bet you're a real high scorer in mathematik
Yes.

This place is filled with pillcucks

Attached: re (2).jpg (248x421, 26K)

Cannabis, caffeine, nicotine.

Alcohol has too many problems and is bad for gainz, but is also enjoyable on special occasions.

Water, red meat and salt.

Attached: v003vtt.jpg (600x315, 39K)

Smoking a chillum in Italy perhaps??

weed, lsd, amphetamines

cocaine, amphetamine, lsd.

You know Germans did a lot of great things for us opioid lovers. Got some good chemists

What is ATF doing on Jow Forums?

XTC, Cannabis, Nicotine

Attached: mc.png (500x500, 57K)

Sperm x 3

Alprazolan is pretty neat

>t. British virgin

DMT, LSD and cannabis.

lol this thread must be triggering the christian boomers that unironically browse this place for some reason

matured spirits, chocolate, meat

doctors prescribed me remeron and for emergencies tavor
since tavor is a an opiod i rather smoke weed when im feeling suicidal again and it calms me enough to make me reconsider
i take the remeron daily without it i would a shaking mess

Attached: i-dont-do-drugs-starter-pack-disprin-corex-cough-syrup-6341146[1].png (500x558, 131K)

Calcify your pineal gland

It is, but here it's so popular that most people in the know just repress etizolam and sell it as xanax because these kids don't know the difference. Honestly, in the US 90% of xanax is probably etizolam

Attached: 1525008671960.png (400x400, 92K)

mfw the only people I can relate to in my life are /pol

Attached: 1.jpg (400x386, 20K)

>salt

this 2bh

water, metal and wood

Zyclon b

t. kase farmer

i tried flex a few times a few years ago it was pretty nice to be honest
i just wanted to try it to see how it is though so i quickly stopped taking it again
dont want to permanently damage my brain with that shit

Cannabis
Cocaine
Tranquilizers

Yeah I know a few guys in England who are pretty messed up from it. I guess it was huge there, but they also love balloons so who knows

Thc, shrooms and beer

Alcohol weed and LSD

A mens one a day multivitamin, fish oil (bout to switch to krill oil), and magnesium supplements :)

I have caffeine maybe two or three times a week. No sugar.

Attached: 1443629313771.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Energy drinks and cigarettes

>nigger-tier thread

sage

Just buy any drug from a chinaman. Seems to be the red Chinese infiltrators are cutting fucking everything with fentanyl because it makes the party more profit

Yeah I'm 100% convinced the Chinese communist party has a hand in the drug trade around the world

Even the most niggardly nigs America has to offer are better than your rapefugees, Hans.

Attached: 40340751-CC0B-4EC7-849E-2BF69E954917.png (634x556, 254K)

Dmt, dmt, dmt

Cannabis, onions sauce, ice cream

Weed, Alcohol (Vodka's my favorite) and a daily can of Monster (Usually the lemonade Tea flavor, but absolute zero ultra is my other go to)

Attached: ehu.png (593x685, 141K)

Never happened.

Good regiment.
You ever read those old "creatine horror story" threads. Those were hilarious. On a side note I think Dimethoxymethamphetamine (DMMA) is still available in some workout stuff because it's not scheduled, but that might end soon if this analogue bill passes

When i was 21 i tried a bunch of shit just to see how it is, mdma, coke, flex, magic mushrooms.
None of those i did more than 3 times and always made sure to leave some time inbetween. Never really had problems with any kind of addiction in that regard but i attribute that to my attitude i had towards that stuff from the beginning. Before anyone says "b-but you take remeron, well i had a very bad depression from 13-14 years of age already and i did no drugs and no alcohol at that age.
Stuff i avoided like the pest: heroine, meth, speed any kind of opioid etc..

>t. monster rep
sick of this shill shit

It's mostly because it's so easy to transport. You can ship 1000 doses in what would hold like 10 doses of heroin. Also most of the drugs on the research chem sites are made in East Asia so it wouldn't be surprising if the Chinese state capitalists have a hand

Caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol. Anything else is degeneracy and degeneracy is for kikes and niggers.

Attached: 1530943953945.png (1490x1489, 3.86M)

test, tren and masteron

>Shill
It's not a meme I literally drink one every day I've got two in my room right now and a cup of coffee

aaaaaaaaaaa CAFFINE

Attached: a one.png (795x1123, 1.13M)

I think meth might be one of the only drugs I haven't tried. As far as addiction goes Benzos had a hold on me for awhile mostly because of the long taper times. Most people don't know that benzo withdrawals are worse then heroin.

Bleach, paint thinner, raid

yep thats exactly why i stick with weed instead of the prescribed tavor
nowadays i smoke like once a month maybe but i got to admit if the month went well and i dont need the weed for an emotional emergency i will smoke 1g anyway for the fun lel

water, air, soil

nicotine is degeneracy, faggot

You are litterally sucking a stick.

What's the benefit of doing this even?

This is the greatest substance on earth... making you capable of super human strength

Attached: 1530928682936.png (1967x1157, 2.25M)

Alcohol, Cocaine, Nicotine

Comparable to alcohol withdrawal plus heroine withdrawal but for longer

Actually that's brawndo

Attached: s_5aa9b0715512fdbf29beeb3d[1].jpg (300x300, 24K)

Yeah it was really whack talking to my parents once and hearing of how they'd tried weed and stuff before

I bet cocaine's expensive as shit there. Japan has a pretty surprising drug scene that I wasn't expecting but it's mostly unscheduled stuff like 2C-x's

people say benzo withdrawals are worse than alcohol withdrawals which are apparently way worse than opioid withdrawals which are way worse than the flu

Alcohol has problems but fucking nicotine doesn't?

Weed and booze for getting loose. 5meodmt for reminding myself certain things about reality.

Oxymorphone, DMT, Dextroamphetamine

Also, hello FBI

btw, your 3 choices are shit

Attached: image-261.jpg (1242x1229, 157K)

It's mostly just the fear of a seizure. Like any twitch sends you into an anxiety attack. Heroin w/d feel like hell, but benzo w/d will send you there

You have weed and shrooms over there? Interesting I have no idea where in Russia you could grow weed

alcohol will fuck up your entire body and life 9999x faster than nicotine
you might as well be comparing alcohol to caffeine

>fish oil

Attached: image.jpg (199x253, 22K)

It’s got what plants crave.

Oxymorphone is a good choice, but I don't IV.

Triazolam I know a lot of people don't like, but I love it. Puts me in a stupor where I'm useless for an hour or two. Like I'll fall asleep on my keyboard mid-raid

Heroin is for newbs

Attached: 1530930519150.png (2056x1107, 1.56M)

weed grows naturally all over the planet. Kush comes from the mountains of Afghanistan/India/Pakistan

Had a dealer I regularly 'bought' weed from a few years back... shit is $100 a gram here. One day I asked how much a gram of coke would cost. He told me $2000. Fucking hilarious. He said that was mostly for Samsung executives though, go figure.

Oxycodone, heroin and weed

Beer, Bait and Ammo.