It's time to make your decision right now

streamable.com/m2s3b

It's time to make your decision right now

Attached: simple 1.jpg (1920x1177, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

goodnight

I always wondered why anime pics

Come home time is almost up

streamable.com/yswo0

Attached: taiga1.jpg (2560x1578, 1.16M)

Most people could care less about learing the truth so i use something that stands out good or bad,i only get a few seconds of rent in your mind before you lose interest so i have to make it count so people can simply understand the whole truth in a few seconds.

Got you to stop didn't it.

Hope you know where you are going when you die.

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

I repented last year, I'm not going to hell bro

dumb jesus freaks

I can advise you to make those threads on Jow Forums, if you want to, but be warned that catholics and orthodox are unable to have normal conversations and they can only throw shit and screech autistic about muh true, holy, roman church.

quads for Yahwve

Attached: 1517660319221.jpg (600x800, 104K)

oh jesus

>:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((99

Attached: 10732915_p0_master1200.jpg (300x300, 110K)

I don't get you. You hate Someone who supposedly doesn't exist for literally no reason. Why are you so sure that God doesn't exist? By believing and trusting Him you can only gain, you have nothing to lose, yet you refuse to even think about it, let alone ask God for forgiveness and eternal life.

Attached: 1525548828961.png (1200x1000, 39K)

check

Not an argument

I rather hear people say they believe cause a lot of people use "repent" as "turn from sin" when repent really means change your mind.

streamable.com/tg4mh

Attached: 18670763_1290537977727008_1922301675418516999_n.jpg (544x640, 46K)

High effort quads

Whatever the term means, I believe that Jesus is the Son of the living God, who died on the cross and rose from the dead after 3 days and offers free gift of salvation to everyone who asks for it.

2 years running now but Jow Forums has too many jooo mods and satanic janitors

Attached: IMG_20180616_222803.jpg (719x557, 86K)

you are a bit of a meme but your doing the right thing

Yeah, they have, but it didn't stop me from getting 3 new sheeps to Jesus's herd :^)

I always wondered why anime pics my ass faggot

Tell me more about יהוה, who is he?

Attached: a0ae661982bd828c17842e45d3a20ed8.jpg?e=1531070026&m=bNnhIQqnjQXNOLmIh60UKQ.jpg (504x752, 31K)

Gospel works great on hoes and if they believe you dont think they will be thankful to you for telling them the truth in Heaven forever.

A loser here on earth can be big in Heaven by winning souls to Christ.

Attached: ThepoweroftheGospelonsluts.jpg (1700x1588, 856K)

Baptists are heretics that worship King James instead of God.

thanks for my daily dose of christianity

Baptists aren't Christian.
They don't follow the Nicene Creed.

I .God created the angels.

2. God made a place of suffering-Hell.

3. God placed Hell as a price on sin if the angels sinned.

4. The angels were fully warned.

5. One-third of those angels sinned.

6. God had no choice but to do what He said He would do.

7. God made man.

8. Satan came to man and wanted to drag man to the Hell where he was going.

9. Satan persuaded man to do what he had done and commit the same sin he had committed.

10. The price had already been set.

11. God had to let man go to Hell, though Hell was not prepared for man.

12. God was willing to break up the Godhead for 33 years so that man could be freed.

Now you have one choice of two.

You can go ahead and join the church for your salvation, get baptized for your salvation, turn over a new leaf for your salvation, live a good life for your salvation, and take communion for your salvation,go ahead, but you will die and go to Hell.

Or

However, you can say, "Thank God, Jesus the Lamb of God took my place, suffered for me and set me free--not Lucifer, not the angels, not Gabriel, not Michael--God set me free from a trap that was not made for me! I am the object of God's love!"

The Biblical Gospel is that Christ(GOD in human form) DIED on the cross for our sins, He was BURIED (officiating His death), and He was RESURRECTED from the dead three days later.You don't have to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. If you receive the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ as payment for your sins, then you are instantly saved securely and eternally.The GOSPEL is as politically incorrect as it gets.

Attached: IMG_3151.jpg (1200x1600, 412K)

I don't know what are you talking about so...
despacito

Jesus Christ is GOD

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

I see myself as a piece of shit, because even after I believed in God and trusted Him in everything I'm still a filthy sinner and I can't control lusts of my body. I converted almost whole of my family, except grandfather, but I don't treat it as something incredible. I did it, because I love God, I'm not ashamed of Jesus and I wanted my family to be saved too, but I still see myself as trash. And the awareness that I have the Holy Spirit to help me fighting with my lust, but I still chose to sin doesn't make it any better. ehhhhhhhhhhh.

So you deny the Nicene Creed, is this true?
Can you tell me you deny it.
I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,
he suffered death and was buried,
and rose again on the third day
in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins
and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

>maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.
Stop lying, catholics believe in evolution

>dualism
Fuck off brupist, Jesus Christ is God is Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ
Not this dualist shit. You fuckers worship the bible instead of Christ you piece of shit.

Dipshit, are you telling me that God didn't create the materials for it?
>Catholics believe in evolution
That's a myth.

Maybe you are that 1% who believes in creation, congratz. Now believe that you are saved by grace, not by works and Mary was an ordinary woman, not some queen of heaven.

>Mary was an ordinary woman
>literally gave birth to Jesus
>oridnary woman
>I hate Jesus
t. (You)

Begone, papist. The only commandment of Mary is "listen to my Son". She said it at the wedding in Cana. Read Bible sometime instead of papal doctrines and dogmas

Attached: 1530221132411.png (1000x1000, 350K)

Churchianity is the mortal enemy of Christianity.

streamable.com/yswo0

Attached: IMG_20180111_135230.jpg (1300x995, 448K)

Go back to Germany you stupid Prot. You whore of babylon. You gnostic heretic that can't even accept the body of Christ into her heart. Go back and die.
Then you can't be Christian. You just denyed God is the Father, that Jesus didn't die for all of our sins.

>calls me whore of Babylon
>doesn't realize that catholic church is the mother of harlots described in Revelations
xD! And I'm not protestant, I'm christian.

If you deny the Nicene Creed then you can't be Christian. You are on par with people who worship meme Jesus that thinks that all your sins will just poof away like some dumb anime.

We all choose sin everyday just some of us know the gravity of what is at stake in this world.

Each day we get is another day we can get the Gospel to someone new.

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

>5759402
I refuse to talk to satanic tongue dwellers who taint good people into worshiping the bible instead of Jesus Christ.
I know you people love KJV more then Jesus Christ, I see you people defend it more than Christ himself.

I don't worship the Bible, I treat it as the infallible Word of God. Check mate, papist

God doesn't care about your nicene creed and words in prayers. The only things God cares about are humble heart and repentant soul.

>I treat it as the infallible Word of God
So you worship the bible. Check mate you cute girl,

>God doesn't care about prayers
So we should all be hedonists and fuck and rape and kill children but because I can become humble I can get into Heaven? You know how dumb that sounds?

I hope you are trolling. You can't be this stupid. Can you read? Or perhaps it's just flawless catholic/murican logic? Where did I write that we shouldn't pray? Where did I write that I worship the Bible? I don't worship it, I treat it as God's revelation and life guide.

>I don't worship it, I treat it as God's revelation and life guide.
That's idoltry, you worship a book instead of God Himself. You treat it as if it came Ex-nullis (and because I know stupid burpists deny the idea of Latin exists it means "From Nothing", the bible didn't come From Nothing it came from Church Fathers who wrote it in Greek and Hebrews, then got translated into the Vulgate.)

ebin

Attached: 0004984740.jpg (3500x2361, 1.5M)

>she can't even debate it
Epic

>she actually worships te bible itself instead of Jesus Christ
Laughing my ass off friend.

There is nothing to debate. You are spiritually blind and deaf. Go eat some waffles and kiss ass of your local pedophile so you MAYBE go to purgatory at best after you die. [s] purgatory doesn't exist, you'll go to hell, if you won't repent and put your whole trust in Jesus[/s]

>There is nothing to debate
Because you know I'm right, you are an idolatry worshiper who claims that Jesus himself sat down and wrote the books.

How many crucifixes and paintings do you have in your home?
>I'm right
Nope

None. Because I'm poor and I know the game you're about to play about muh idolatry worship and the game of Arabic paganoid you can't draw Jesus because you might worship the image of Jesus instead of Jesus Himself. I know the game you're playing and I refuse to play it.

Lier. Every catholic I know has at least 1 crucifix and 2 paintings of Jesus and Mary

Why do you claim I lie when I tell the truth. Why must you be aggressive towards someone who believes in Jesus Christ through and through and accepts Him?

I'm not aggresive. Stop trolling and stop defending muh the only true, holy church. Read The Bible, trust God and get out of that catholic sect.

>I'm not aggresive
You claimed I'm a liar.
>only true, holy church
Do you deny that Jesus himself stated in the bible that Peter would be the rock that would build the Church? What else do you deny? That Jesus died for our sins? That Jesus never healed anyone and that he was a charlatan?
What else of your heretic mindset do you agree with?

>
Peter is not the rock. His BELIEF that Jesus is the Son of God is the rock. Do you really think, that Jesus would build His church on a sinful human?

Attached: 0000419_goclever-cineo-vivid_600.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>Peter is not the rock
Then Jesus never healed.

xD Ok, I'm done. It's impossible to talk with you people. Enjoy your life while it lasts and I'll just pray, that one day you will realize, that catholic church has nothing to do with God and is literal church of the devil, leading people straight to hell. Your pope and priest won't excuse you before God. Jesus is the only name we have, only He can save you from hell. Not your works, not going to church every Sunday, not your good deeds and even being just a good person won't save you.

You're only mad because you know I'm right deep down, dumb submissive roastie.

I'm a male. And you are wrong. I'm done with you.

>I'm a male
You act like a melodramtic whore so it's kinda hard to tell.

>she doesn't know about the holy spirit

I'm more focused on the helping others to live good lives and to live a good life myself when it comes to my faith, but thanks for the reminder OP!

Matthew 12:1-whenever that passage ends

Attached: happy40.gif (180x205, 6K)

Would rather people be 100% on the basic core Gospel,everything else between only you and GOD.

Some believers grow up and do things for GOD out of love and some always stay babies but at least they going to Heaven and can never go to Hell.

Attached: PaultoColossians.jpg (386x487, 91K)

I'd rather just become god

Attached: cirno50.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Based Spain

Post more please

You worship the bible you dipshit.
You think God is the bible instead of God is.

Jesus said that a person who is OF THE TRUTH listens to Him. Jesus is the Living Word; the Bible is the Written Word. Jesus' name is called the Word of God..."And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." -Revelation 19:13.

The Holy Spirit is TRUTH. 1st John 5:6, “This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.”

What does it mean to be "of the truth?" It simply means "to want to hear the truth." Jesus was simply saying that those who want to know the truth will listen to Him. Are you a truth seeker? Do you want to know the truth? Are you of the truth? Or are you of sin and darkness...

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God." —John 3:20,21

How do you "do truth?" Truth is a noun, yet John 3:21 speaks of truth as if it were a verb, an action. How do you do truth? The Bible is simply saying that people who want to do the right thing will eventually come to the light. This is exactly what Titus 2:11 means when it says... "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men..." Every human being is provided some amount of truth from God. If we act upon the truth which God has given to us, then God will send us more truth and guide us. Jesus taught in John 3:20,21 that people who want the truth will come to the Light which emits the truth (the source of the truth). Those who don't want to hear the truth will avoid the Light.

Attached: IMG_20180209_095512.jpg (2400x1727, 1.36M)

>5762441
user I don't care what your corrupted text states. I say that you worship the bible and all you do is prove that you do worship it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP ARGUING ABOUT RELIGION

Fuck off