He wasn’t born in the Anglosphere

>He wasn’t born in the Anglosphere

Attached: 25E32B08-8CC6-4B17-A0AF-67E4256C65E6.jpg (720x480, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16rkHKNoMFe
youtube.com/watch?v=n4_7qY0IEno
youtube.com/watch?v=irQxBoMtE3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s16rkHKNoMFe

really sucks to be opressed from birth

Attached: 1459549367947.jpg (400x516, 152K)

You weren't either. USA =/= Anglo and never was

America is Anglo as India. Just because you have Anglo surname it doesnt mean your ancestors are from UK. There are way more German Americans than English Americans.

The founding fathers were mostly wasps

No, but I can immigrate to it

Attached: 1530907309384.png (785x757, 46K)

The US isnt anglo. We are German/Italian/Irish/Polish

There’s barely any Anglo influence here

Why would you wish for Anglo ancestry to begin with? Germanic people put up a fight against the Romans while England was busy with infighting. Siding with Anglos means siding against independence.

And African and Hispanic mate

>There’s barely any Anglo influence here
What parts of German/Italian/Irish/Polish culture does the US have?

>What culture does the US have?
ftfy

Thank God I'm french.

The US isn't Anglo.

You're Hispanic

Wisconsin/New York/Boston/Pierogies

>culture
>Pierogies
Lmao

No way this girl has anglo genes.

We arent anglo thank God.

t. Jamal Rodriguez

British was the most common ancestry on the US census until "american" was added

You guys have this weird fucking obsession with attaching yourself to any european culture you can that isn't British and LARPing as Irish, German, Swedish etc
An american who traced back 90% of their ancestors to the Mayflower and had one half German great grandfather would call themselves a German american. You guys are fucking weird.

>german american
literally no one does this. tf are you on about

It ain't though. German is, them African, then American.

You could find every ancestor was British except one random German and you'd claim to be 0% anglo and 100% of German descent.

The global culture

I feel bad for black people who cant trace their ancestry back and have to just say "Africa". Fucking English and their slave trade

Nah, Americans do do that. Especially the white ones when they come to Europe. When they come to my gfs state the conversations go like this...

>i am a german american becuz my great great great grandfather was born in Ulm in Swabia. I want to know about my German identity etc.

Irish posters can confirm the annoyingness of american tourists too.

>We are Jewish/Hispanic/African/Euro-mutts
FTFY

English is clearly the most prominent ancestry.

no. the only people who do this are people who find out they're 1/8th African and claim to be African American to get ahead. nobody calls themselves "German American" or "Irish American". you just say you're white. that's it.

Francosphere here so I'm good thank you.

>my gfs state
Stopped reading there.

literally never heard anyway say this. the people who said that are faggots who probably bought into that DNA test kit shit. im sorry those retards pollute the EU but that's not normal here.

>taking pride in other people achievements
typical 56% behavior

anyone*

Sure.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x574, 136K)

There's unironically more niggers than Anglos living here

IT’S

>no part of the us is anglo except their societal structure, system of laws and the founding fathers’ influence by english thinkers

The state of my ‘countrymen’.

no it's not. before ww2 our country was like 60% german

The Irish and italians struggled alot in america at the beginning. That's why they're super proud

not according to your census data.

It's a thing dude.
"I'm an Italian American! I'm a polish american"
It's pretty embarrassing, and also kind of weird that no one claims French or Spanish ancestry.
The mutt memes are real.

you said people call themselves "X American". no one does this. no shit we have European roots. wtf does your image have to do with people calling themselves "X American"?

Where does this meme come from? Its blatantly obvious we have our own distinct culture.

“In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.”

You’re wrong.

>culture means FOOD
kys

fucking cringey.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4_7qY0IEno
youtube.com/watch?v=irQxBoMtE3s

its not a thing. no one writes "Irish American" as their ethnicity. they write white/caucasian.

Based

fast food, monster trucks, hyper capitalism and anti intellectualism.

>Its blatantly obvious we have our own distinct culture.
you're right about that

Attached: Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (364x274, 18K)

disgusting

Motherfuck the dude you were talking to said claims.
He didn't mean on the census you fucking moron

>america
>anglo
Kek.
Not for several centuries, never mind decades, mutt.

>speaks english
>barely any anglo influence

hmmmmmm

are there multiple retarded americans arguing in this thread or just one super idiot?

Cuisine is a part of culture m8
That's all culture tho also fuck off back to r/europe you german Jow Forums autist

Yes they do lol

>anti intellectualism
>best universities on the planet
hmm

neither were you

>I just ate Papa John's I'm so Italian xD

America is not just the bible belt you retarded german.

Thank god.

Attached: 1395232364981.jpg (414x472, 40K)

What I love the most is when Americans claim the French to be their greatest ally and all time friend, and then do nothing but trash their entire culture into oblivion.

Speak for yourself, Pavel Hernandez. Some of us still live in Predominantly English communities, and we founded this country.

hmmm

Attached: F2b00ts.png (964x720, 1009K)

yeah same here, but we don't do that shit.
t. irish heritage

Those > Mexican intellectuals said not to vote for trump but you did, therefore anti-intellectual :(

Someone post that tip of the iceberg culture infographic thing

No I am not. But if you actually went to the itlaian parts of the north east you will realize how many italian pop and mom restaurants they have.

Attached: p1IGXct.jpg (607x162, 21K)

The Israel memes are real to.
If you ever criticize it the same line comes out.

see
>until "american" was added

You posted census data post "american" being added to the census as an option.
Fuck me you're dense.

I think we're at the point where half the people in the Anglosphere weren't born in the Anglosphere.

Midwest united states used to have a massive German/Scandinavian influence. Official language of some towns. Was that way until WW2

Northeast is full of Puerto Rican subhumans LARPing as Italians

only in America, 76% of our population list themselves as anglo-celtic

Why would anyone want to associate themselves with any contemporary European (((country))) anyway?

The inhabitants are as far removed from their ancestors as the diaspora.

>mutt lecturing about his heritage
kek

WW1 not WW2.

ah yes, i forgot the high populated areas of tennessee and west virginia

>there are people who think England has no influence on the US

Wut. Peurto ricans are very proud of their meme island. Italian Americans have italiam family names. You can't larp as an italian when your family name is hernandez.

> 2000
The 1980 census did not have an “American” category.

If 25% of people claim German ancestry, and 20% claim English and 20% claim “American”, that’s actually probably closer to 40% English, but German will appear to be the highest.

Its probably all spics saying this shit or Nazi larpers with one German great great grandparent

epic

>Ultimasinful

>I've witnessed you watching soccer
This has to be satire

yeah you're also forgetting your stupid modern obsession with identifying with anything BUT anglo.
An american with all his immediate family being anglo except for one german grandfather will tick "german" on the census.

This Crocodile Dundee from Broome knows what's what!

>not living in the southeast US

Attached: 3XhCWVr.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Caucasian is a racial category not an ethnic one

see looking at population numbers I don't see how that's possible
how can the majority of Australians, Canadians, Americans and sizeable minorities in South America and Africa all come from Britain, that needs a fucking ridiculous population

genuinely shocked you know Broome exists, most Australians wouldn't

>living in niggertopia

come to ENGLAND

German Culture: Turkish Food, scat fetishism, autism, enthomasocism, Muslim worship, nihilism

>that’s actually probably closer to 40% English,
well that's quite the assumption
>coping this hard
lmao

They probably had kids or something.

why would i wanna live near niggers and fatties?
i can live on a lake with a comfy climate and tons of qts in the upper midwest