Alice3D is the best poster in Jow Forums. Why...

Alice3D is the best poster in Jow Forums. Why? She is sexy and provides a garnish of class and decorum to the incessant degeneracy that is Jow Forums. She teaches basement dwelling neckbeards how to cook simple things beyond microwaveable trendies and pizza rolls. She is a light of kindness and help to the broken anons who infest this board. You insult her for “shilling” her twitch and patreon, but she is actually doing you a favor by posting them here. She streams games and anime every night and she makes herself available for your beta orbiting needs in an unprecedented way. Yes, you NEED to beta orbit and we all only dream we could be worthy of beta orbiting her, and she provides many social media venues for you to interact with her and donate. She knows what is best for you as you wallow in your ignorance and hatred and does everything she does because it’s in your best interests. Alice is the closest thing to Christ on this earth since 33 AD, so kind and selfless and giving, and we are unworthy of her. Reflect and repent, and abase yourself before her. Alice will forgive you and show you the way to the light if you just accept her dominion over you.

Attached: 3426D850-AB34-469A-91C0-5E521BB12FEA.jpg (1344x756, 240K)

i wanna put my dick in her vagina

Attached: Tea.png (400x300, 191K)

alice can suck on my 1 millimeter genitalia

I went to Florida several months ago. I was quite happily swimming around with the dolphins when she suddenly decided to grab my foot with her genital slit. Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still for a while, to see if she was just playing, but she continued to masturbate against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and had swelled as well. She was aroused!

So, I started to back-paddle with my hands towards a small beached area, partially submerged in the water. A couple of times she pulled me forward into the deeper water, but eventually I got my self to the shallows. I dislodged my foot (Being careful not to pull too hard), and took her gently by a pectoral fin and rubbed her belly just to acclimatize her, I guess. She immediately rolled belly up and started doing pelvic thrusts against the palm of my hand. It was unmistakably erotic, and by now I was fully aroused.

I stripped off my shorts, and gently pulled her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and pressed my member against her genital slit. She immediately arched her body against mine, and took me inside her body, initiating a quick series of muscular contractions with her vaginal muscles. I wrapped my left arm around her body and just held her close while she manipulated me inside her body, until I climaxed barely 2 minutes later. Surprisingly, her body also shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and revealing in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done.

I want to titfuck her with my own ass

lmao fuck this dumb bitch and everyone on donates money to “her”

This but unironically.

lole

>she

This better be fucking ironic.
>how to cook
She isn't good at cooking.
Using canned vegetables etc.
Cooking should be taught by someone who is good at cooking.
>Yes, you NEED to beta orbit and we all only dream we could be worthy of beta orbiting her.
Are you retarded?
There is everything wrong with this.

And someone who said "/b/ is better than Jow Forums

No, she shouldn't have a Patreon.
Making carrier out of Jow Forums is wrong in every way.

Even after all this time at Jow Forums you still can't heh. Come on.

However what gets here is that "alice" is a shill. This is alice's fishing spot, right here at Jow Forums.

Everything else is board entertainment.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That you are a dumb.

That's a dumb post. Eh?

Just swallow the fucking hehpill!!!

Attached: f52f8a16dadca93b42f01092582f7b20.jpg?e=1531073194&m=YKJJXcGUFvkChP1vy2UOgw.jpg (1646x1457, 270K)

???
Explain.

Attached: 1520184307590.jpg (732x570, 234K)

Damn bruh reading your posts is like trying to dissect a system of cogs that just don't quite fit together

Fuck man you're super autistic
like I don't disagree with what you said
but damn
you really are like 13 arent you

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 565K)

Attached: heh pill.png (537x792, 390K)

>like trying to dissect a system of cogs that just don't quite fit together
This isn't any engineered system of fitting cogs, these are individual people. Get real you too already.

take it fagass

Attached: heh2.jpg (500x758, 139K)

your brain doesn't work nigga

Attached: 1519848148520.jpg (912x772, 76K)

Attached: 1524079711558389591214.jpg (359x414, 32K)

>This better be fucking ironic.
Well it fucking is, you can't tell?

the image is funny because its true

Attached: 5147870-homer_simpson_2006.png (480x480, 100K)

>13 year old autistic child
>understanding irony

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>this thread again

We get it OP, you have a problem with women.

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f334937515548532e706e67.png (402x398, 126K)

Don't confirm it ever :DDD

Attached: heh.jpg (592x1000, 107K)

What if I told you it was serious?

Attached: 10480060-1823-47D9-B6C6-8F0DBC716623.jpg (551x549, 37K)

Wait, 13?

I wasn't sure, but there were people defending Alice's Patreon etc.
So, I wouldn't be suprised.
I can't put a meme arrow in front of a picture.

i have a complex equation right here that will prove it actually
your brain = smaller than average

almost certainly
only 13 year olds act as autistic as this i swear down

>didn't understand my post
yup

Attached: 0HwYzWc.jpg (650x407, 87K)

Oh t-this thread again? What a s-silly idea OP

Attached: 1526300785077.jpg (728x1000, 299K)

Yes, you are a cunt.

shut the FUCK UP s4s you faggots are no better than the r9gay cum guzzlers holy fucking shit every day? every single fucking day you have to shit out this garbage? really? there’s only two ways this ever goes; either people tell you to FUCK OFF (as you rightfully should), or you catch some people in a good mood who shitpost with you for a few minutes. can you just not make a single thing of worth? has it come to that for you? the lowest possible expectation is placed on posters and you take that to the absolute fucking extreme by making something meaningless every single fucking time? FUCK can you at least tell me how this is meant to be funny or even entertaining? because clearly me being mad is more engaging and entertaining than fucking doremi shit. so at least thank me for saving your shit thread i guess. or at least meme a fucking anime that was for more than just ONE FUCKING SEASON

get

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

collarbones check out
hands look feminine, too

Why t-thank you, Anonymous

Attached: 1WOy4KT.png (960x563, 655K)

heh

You need to take the Heh pill

Otherwise you're always going to be angry on the internet and never appreciate content

R-right? I appreciate this thread a l-lot, gotta have a sense of humor.

Attached: 1Welcome.jpg (1344x756, 244K)

I was gonna point you towards the Alice4D thread, but I see you already posted there.

I don't think this is Alice

W-what wonderful OC and satire, don't you t-think? A l-little on the nose, but quite g-good by Jow Forums's standards

Attached: 1528367800964.jpg (1920x1369, 288K)

Ah nevermind it probably is you

W-what, don't believe I c-can laugh at myself? I've s-seen much worse over the seven years I've been Alice

Attached: 1529117045252.png (405x304, 153K)