Nihilism

How long does it take to grow out of Jow Forums. I’m starting to get bored. Life is getting decently good (I’m 19), and politics in general is getting boring. Is this apathy?

Attached: F5E4A16F-D4F1-4817-B79A-40ED43EA75B3.jpg (1024x983, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Pm5vvP9Oe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're here forever

t. almost 30yo boomer

There are no happy endings.

no this is ENTROPY

Attached: 1525023137835.jpg (600x600, 95K)

it's never been the same since the drumpf campaign :///

You never truly leave
Unless we can make real life Jow Forums

Why do I see no groyper on 4chins?

Attached: IMG_20180628_025039.jpg (1061x600, 59K)

I'm 6 months away from 30. Been here since I was 24. Get out while you have a chance.

It has deteriorated desu - I come on Jow Forums to shitpost on /sci/ now

Just way for a happening

you're 19 dude, just go enjoy yourself

there is no point to anything in our universe.
the sun will go red giant in 4 billion years.
the last star in the universe will burn out in 16 billion years.

if time is a loop you wont remember your other looped selves.
if we reincarnate you wont remember your other lives.
if this is a simulation, the experiment will end.
we'll never know if an afterlife exists until we are dead.
we'll never know if heaven and hell exist until we are dead.
if we exist in a linear universe, wouldnt that mean that the afterlife must exist in one, as well?
so NOTHING MATTERS.
Jordan Peterson thinks this a scary worldview, since it allows you to have no morals and do anything.
So in his mind, this is why people become mass shooters.
But you have to go one step beyond this. If NOTHING MATTERS than being a mass shooter doesnt matter, since the mass shooter will be eventually be completely forgotten as well as his victims.
So my view is this.
NOTHING MATTERS.
Dont fuck up anyone else's life, because the punishment you think you are dishing out doesnt even matter.
Be good to yourself and your close friends and family instead.

>I’m 19
You're here forever.

t. 29 year old boomer

I left Jow Forums for two years and just recently came back to see more Q stuff but it's gotten even more retarded here, so fuck it. I'm out.

lots of munitions too. I love munitions.

Attached: Boomer.png (380x349, 118K)

Shut up nigger
Give me the commands to spawn a million watermelons and reverse gravity

>politics in general is getting boring. Is this apathy?
No you retarted idiot you just lived through the most entertaining, most improbable, most unexpected timeline in world politics
Everything is just trying to go back to normal now
Things are actually far from normal, but what you witnessed shifted the Overton window so far that even bizarre shit like the president calling a US representative a low-IQ idiot and offering another a million dollars to take an ancestry test pales in comparison to it all
You just don't appreciate the chaos because it's all you've known you ungrateful faggot
>t. 30yo boomer

no you didn t leave Jow Forums . you were larping as a leaver

Based New Vegas boomer.

High school is boring so you turned to this shit. College can be fun so you turn away from it. Working life is boring again so you will come back.

t. 29 y/o boomer

You knew the price on your soul when you started. Now your trapped in hell with the rest of us.

Attached: 1502559176292.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>Yfw we all turn into 30 year old boomers eventually

Attached: 30year old boomer music.jpg (702x632, 196K)

29 year old boomer here; sure do miss killing hajis in the sandbox

Attached: IMG_7569.jpg (1132x820, 190K)

Life goes downhill after 25 OP so enjoy it while you can

On the outside nobody cares or can relate to you.

Attached: timelines.gif (400x215, 747K)

Jow Forums is where you go to after you die

Attached: woo.jpg (201x251, 10K)

t.b.h you'd be better off dead right now

Jow Forumsgatory

The jews thank you for your service.

literally me
smooth is one of my favorite songs

Rob Thomas is quite literally the best song writer of our generation.

kek

You know what man, it is basically that. Just enjoying your time. There is always gonna be struggle, but as long as you strive to getting your shit together, having any job, saving for an affordable house in an affordable housing market, and settling down with an optimistic submissive qt, life will be pretty good. I've been neet for about 3 years, left my friends, but for the better of course. I literally just started getting out of the house and going for jogs at the park and hiking in the mountains. I've learnt a lot of things in isolation, but it's time grow up a bit and that's what wojak is doing. A little Monster™ in the morning, see that sunrise, and your ready for the day.

>24yo boomer
it never ends

You're a faggot. I'm 30. You just don't realize what you have.

>19

get out of here kid.

I'll give you a hint little buddy. You've got the first part figured out: "nothing really matters." The second part is where you find power: "it doesn't matter that nothing really matters." Chew on that for a while and realize you get to do whatever you want.

>don't hurt others because nothing matters
>be good to others because it doesn't matter
>nothing matters so just be good
>being harmful to others is stupid because nothing matters
>being kind to others is smart because nothing matters
you're an idiot if you think your being impartial

Attached: 1529315746835.png (635x866, 323K)

19yo boomer

>you can do whatever you want user, this is the truth
>whoops just let me enslave you in (((their system))) for eighty years first okay
>whoops don't forget you're nothing but a human being with extremely limited capabilities
>whoops don't forget that you're also a slave to your hormones
>also DNA defines you
>also you're just like everyone else

which one of you retards is going to kick off the race war? my body is willing.
>t. thirty year old boomer

Attached: KIMG0001[1].jpg (1836x3264, 2.45M)

fn is nice but how can you deal with the grip?
If it doesn't have the grooves i just can't into it.

VE ARE NIHILISTS LEBOWSKI. VE BELIEVEN IN NUSSING

either die an edgy kiddo or live long enough to see yourself become a 30 yr old boomer

Attached: wtfIsThisLife.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

it has grooves and stipling, a feature only reserved for truest of patricians.

Attached: KIMG0005[1].jpg (3264x1836, 2.36M)

Are those M1A mags?

What do you mean politics is boring? Do you know your state legislature? Do you attend tried hall meetings? Have you talked with the higher echolons if the military? Or do you done your thing up your ass and sperg over da jooz all day? The latter is boring, but isn't really politics, just a bunch of underage wannabe Nazis

It comes and goes. Eventually, you'll find that there's really only one thing in life that matters.

Mods just deleted a nice Christian thread: This is just one example of the great hostility to Christianity that can be observed in modern culture. Even our politicians lie and pander to Christians while pushing Satanic agendas that harm their very constituents. Shouldn't those involved in the pro-nationalist counterculture embrace Christianity as a unifying force among Western/European nations, as well as a healthy tradition and a meaningful way to realize humanity's spiritual potential? Why is it that our enemies, and Jews in general, hate Christianity and actively seek to undermine and destroy it? Should that not by itself be evidence of its importance to Aryan civilization?

Lol I know me too. I just picture the day when I have to park at the gas station and buy a Monster energy drink and a hamburger sandwich. Adulting sucks right?!

close enough retard

Attached: PART_1529869023940_1529869024116[1].jpg (1280x720, 1.03M)

You're here forever.

I'm just waiting for Jesus to come back. Everything else is underwhelming

No. You are understanding that this is a wasteof time. Jow Forums is, for all intents and purposes, escapism.

The best men shy away from such things and focus their time on productive endeavors.

Come for the red pill then bounce the fuck out or you'll be here forever.

(Maybe check in while taking a dump...)

i mean the finger grooves not unlike the vp9.
Fn makes a good gun the grip just never felt right for me.
Well patriotic Mexican Americans be spared the rope or are we gonna end up fighting on opposite sides?

This pic is the culmination of Jow Forums's history summed up. Chaos. Happening. Feels. And now a nice IRA account with beer on the porch. Pepe is young Jow Forums shitposting and creating hell. Boomer Wojack seen it all and now just chills. It has all come full circle.

Attached: 342564646460.gif (404x493, 575K)

we'll determine borders after the niggers and kikes have been eliminated. I feel the desert is a natural border, everything below that belongs to mestizos. whites take seasonal forests and polar regions. after all, we are snow niggers.

Attached: KIMG0006[1].jpg (3264x1836, 1.76M)

that's some aesthetic equipment fren

Just enjoy ur life. Focusing on identoty politics wont make u money and its definitely not going to have a positive imoact on ur health. Get some sun, get laid, learn a skill. Fuck all the political (((noise)))

time is a flat circle

Just don't buy into a meme created by CocaCola of America, makers of Monster.

holy shit. this. but I'm 29 and have been here since 2012. I have definitely been red pilled about (((them))). I think I just feel more comfy now because Trump is in office.

36 year old boomer here. You will never get away from this place. I am 12 years in now. Just get out in the real world, find a good white girl and have some babies. This will put you in the top 3% of 4channers and the top 20% of Americans. You can gloat, insult and shitpost with immunity. You will be the master race of anons.

Attached: 1530788417722.jpg (633x640, 50K)

I've become accustomed to the Midwest. it's comfy year round with the exception of the occasional humid day.

run for your life. get the fuck out while you can. demons here will grab you and if too many hooks get planted inside your brain you'll never escape, you will drift from extremist forum to extremist mindsets and either die down one of the rabbitholes or eventually feel alienated from ALL of them, running between them like the white rabbit, never able to catch up with what is happening let alone understanding what has happened, then eventually alienated from the entire human race. just close this tab right now, delete your bookmarks to here and never come back. forget about figuring out the truth or what is happening, we'll never know it's impossible. A giant waste of time, our whole history is a lie a billion autists couldn't decipher, your life will fade so fast you can't believe it, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 you turn to dust before you realize what the fuck is even have a chance of figuring out what is happening. escape.

What the hell are you doing obsessing over politics at 19 anyway?

You've learnt what you need to know, so stop wasting your time here and graduate into life already, read up on those books Jow Forums always recommends, see how you can change the opinions of those around you, figure out the master-plan for your life, get a proper non-Jow Forums insight into the history of your country and how it works beyond a few viral infographics, become savvy concerning how present-day politics work even on the most local level; there's not any real discussion of politics here anyway, it's primarily a place for internet-racists to hang out and fling turds at eachother.

Jesus died for your sins and rose again. He awaits in heaven and wants you to join Him. The Holy Get confirms the End is nigh. Team Jesus wins. Be on team Jesus.

Repent of your sin.
Believe on His perfect sacrifice.
Confess that He is Lord and call on Him to save you.

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 329K)

>implying jews aren't behind society's issues
Why are you trying to divert this man's attention? It sounds to me you're trying to re-condition him.

You need to remember what it is we're fighting for, mate.

Attached: 3kcWQ5.png (640x360, 38K)

you have to go back, the browner your skin the closer to the equator you belong, white people fled your occupancy long enough, you've got to leave us something considering :
>1 white people own most of the global armament
>2 jesus fucking christ I'm asking for everthing north of lousiana and south of brazil

nigga watch some jordan peterson

so what if he watches jordan peterson? how does this sole the white baby decapitation crisis that is happening in germany? cleaning your room doesn't stop brown skin migrants from cutting your babies heads off my dude.

28 year old boomer here. I’ve been on this goddamn website since middle school after newgrounds bbs went to shit. Jow Forums is part of my life at this point.

yout think theres some worldwide standard for decency, but I can tell you for a fact there is not. Are you going to tell link related to
>Clean your room
youtu.be/6Pm5vvP9Oe8
he will eat your face off you fucking mong, stop being so tolerant, tolerancy isn't a staple in progression, it actually retards the process of improvement.
youtu.be/6Pm5vvP9Oe8
drugs are only one derivative of lesser brain function.

Just block it on your computer nigga i havent been on in months now and im blocking on my phone too

oh no only 16 billion years left to make your mark on existence.

Attached: reallyfaggot.jpg (576x864, 57K)

as the one race who spread their colonies to every far reach of the globe we will be the ones to determine where we live, and that place will be everywhere.

Nice

Attached: 1454951626267.jpg (680x405, 42K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You got me, you cunt.

Attached: 1454951626269.jpg (1656x1009, 240K)

>Five seveN
>Same gas mask as me
>plate carrier
Ah, a patrician Jow Forumsommando

Attached: 1530800868293.gif (257x194, 1020K)

This.

t. 29 year old boomer

Kek predicted the boomer meme

Attached: Boomer_kek.png (540x960, 323K)

27 y/o boomer checking in.

YOU'RE HERE FOR LIFE, MATE

There is a foreign born psyop taking place on Jow Forums with the sole effort of getting people to leave the site/quit coming here.
((They)) are desperate to shut it down.

Haha what a loser

>I’m starting to get bored. Life is getting decently good (I’m 19), and politics in general is getting boring.
Just wait until you're paying proper tax and seeing the result of policies in your wage slip.

More migrants would be good brutha

old fag 35 yr old genX here

get out while you can.
been here since 2006.

the rest of us are here forever its more like jail now where you "can leave but can't bring your self to really go"

go Young 19 yr old teen be free !
and let us old Jow Forumstards be in our suffering here

>t. 29 year old boomer
he's right

t. 39 year old boomer

>when you are the boomer now

Attached: yoga beer.jpg (960x720, 429K)

>28 year old boomer
>been on Jow Forums since I was 15 or 16
>started off on /b/
>went to /v/, Jow Forums and a few other boards
>mostly ignored /new/ when it was around since I didn't care about politics at all
>mass immigration in europe happens
>something fishy about it
>check out Jow Forums
>instantly hooked
>don't even go to any other boards nowadays

You're here forever, Jow Forums is a hundred times more compelling than any other board and a gorillion times more compelling than the rest of the internet.

That happens to everyone here. Just enjoy the shitposting. Also you are here forever.

Why not just kill your family instead? Then you won't have to waste time being good to them (since they don't matter), and you might be executed, which will free you from a pointless life.

I wasted my youth on christianity, what a fucking waste and I'll never get it back. God has not served me well, I am a lonely 25 year old asocial recluse with no friends in a despicable and evil mongrel country and world. My youth is over by any measure, I turn 26 on the 30th of this month.

>inb4 I'm not old
No, I am, all my highschool peers have children now. My youth is over. I thought this Jesus hebrew would have returned by now, obviously he hasn't because he's not going to "return," I have personally made it my duty to dismantle and destroy Christianity.

Attached: Christcucks.jpg (600x593, 68K)

>Be good to yourself and your close friends and family instead.
You still act as though you seek God

I'm in my 30s, been posting on Jow Forums for almost a decade and on Jow Forums for over half of that, and yeah politics has been getting really boring since the beginning of this year. As others are saying, you're stuck here, but do your best to reduce your usage of this board and go outside. The genesis of board hopping ends here, as you'll find no better place to shitpost and have fun on this site. I've tried and Jow Forums is the end of the line.

30 year old boomer meme hit me hard since I've been here when Jow Forums started from the very beginning and I just turned 30. Really is the perfect oldfag meme. I know alot of people hate how stale it can be, but man if you were here in the beginning you wouldn't have guessed Jow Forums would have had so much influence on the world, and this is where we ended.

are these gen z memes?

>God has not served me well, I am a lonely 25 year old asocial recluse with no friends in a despicable and evil mongrel country and world.
Are you me ?

We are just in the calm before the storm. I have the feeling 2020 is going to blow 2015/2016 out of the water.

There are literally no happenings going on right now. What a boring summer. Past summers were explosive, happenings and mass incidents were happening every week.

Also the quality of the board has gone off the deep end. The low-effort threads were always here of course, but interspersed were quality discussion threads that made it to bump limit. This doesn't happen anymore. Legitimate threads die before reaching 50 posts. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I need to stop prioritizing threads on the catalog by reply count.

But once you've been here 2 years, you've absorbed everything. There's nothing left to do except shitpost and observe this site as a curation of various forms of political retardation, mostly in leftism, but also on the right.

Once you've acquainted yourself with the modern jewish tricks, its best to leave here. Focus on your life. To truly achieve the 14 words we'll need a large movement, which will inevitably come, but you need to prepare for it.

Also this: I have no doubt that 2020 will be the wildest ride yet. The left has fully embraced this religion of equality and universalism at all costs. It's a bold strategy. Lets see how it plays out for them. In the meantime, focus on your own life. Replace the habit of coming here with some meditation, mindfulness, or journaling sessions.