Yo Jow Forums here's my story

Yo Jow Forums here's my story...

Last night after some weed with friends, I went to McDonalds around 11PM on my way back home. Cashier asked why I ordered so many fries (4 big ones) and I told her that I'm vegan and that's the only thing I can eat from here, then a guy that was behind me started laughing. I ignored him, took my fries and went outside. Then it happened, the guy that was laughing came behind me, took my fries and coke and threw them on the ground.

Why the perpetual hate on vegans and what should I do if this happens again? Should I call the cops?

Attached: dropped_food_istock.jpg (660x371, 65K)

frens?

Attached: sometimes-all-you-need-is-a-hug-4431506.png (500x345, 45K)

Shoulda just lied what's so hard about saying 'i like fries' you just have to let everyone know you are vegan
People don't like difference and usually also connect vegan with "weakling" and since you did nothing in return you perpetuated that stereotype, shame on you
Sage for blog posting

I didn't expect this to happen, this is the 1st time is happening. And I yelled "What the fuck man?!" and he started running. This sucks...

You're lucky he didn't sodomize you, you deserved it

Because if you don't eat meat you're a jew, he was just trying to save his country

>Should I call the cops?
No, you should stop being a faggot.

Well don't be a pussy next time

Time to get to the gym.

People don't pick on strong people.

>sorry you got fucked with
>dont exude weakness

Attached: DISAPPOINTED.png (329x351, 235K)

the fries aren't vegan. why is this a thread?

You should kill yourself so this doesnt happen again

Hate to break it to you but their fries aren't vegan.

Meat and dairy are fucking poison. A family member is dying of cancer and they researched all this shit. Apparently the reason so many of us are getting cancer is because of all the meat and dairy consumption.
We gotta at the very least cut back dramatically. Apparently plant-based foods are the only thing that are really safe to eat.
Also 5-day fasts twice a year help your body destroy "old" cells or cells that are likely to turn into cancer and replaces them with new cells.
Vegans apparently had this shit right all along.

WHY WERE YOU NOT EATING YOUR ONIONS, GOY?

You know why people hate vegans? Because you're constantly telling people you're vegan

nvm - apparently they are in Romania
regardless - maybe get a salad next time to go with the fries

Maybe if you ate meat like God intended, you wouldnt be such a whiny little faggot.

>you just have to let everyone know you are vegan
He was asked why he bought those fries. OP responded. It's not like he went into McDicks and let everyone know that he will order fries because he's vegan. Veganism is for faggots, but it's not a reason to be a dick to normal people and infringe their private property rights.

The internet was a mistake

>things that didn't' happen

Also a vegan wouldn't eat fries from McDonalds you fucking idiot. 100% chance of animal traces in that.

and then everybody clapped

You've accomplished the first step - cry like a faggot

next you can tweet it so that republishart idiots can howl with faux outrage over the nerve of that guy, and maybe get felony charges brought against him.

Maybe Donald Trump Jr will send you some autographed french fries too

meat eating animals are all dying of cancer guize become a cuckgan today!- t.faggot vegan

>Cashier asked why I ordered so many fries
No they didn't. No one gives a shit about you enough to inquire about your junk food eating habits. Especially not someone working a register.

The only part of the story that is real is the part where you're a faggot.

>The internet was a mistake
I dunno, man, the research is pretty solid.
They went to all these areas with a huge poor/rich divide, e.g. vietnam, and found the poor people were living way longer than the rich people - who were all dying of cancer. The poor people couldn't afford all the meat and dairy that the rich were eating, and were instead living off of fruits, vegetables, potatoes and rice etc.

So you watched: What on health.

Yes they are, I did my research. They put dary / chicken in salads.

I know this really crazy antifa guy, should I tell him to chase them?

Attached: Capture.png (323x305, 91K)

The salt

You are truly retarded.

Surely the increase in cancer is due to the fact that we have high frequency radiation emitted from every fucking electronic device ever, one of which you keep within 1 inch of your fucking testicles at all times, and occasionally hold next to your brain for extended periods. Surely its not all the chemicals and preservatives and plastics we consume.

It's the FUCKING MEAT BRO, FUCK THE MEAT IS GONNA KILL US ALL

So, I can call the police if this happens again? And as I mentioned, I have some1 to help me.

>Sure, even tho I doubt they'll do much.

Thanks for sharing, i needed a good laugh

I'm a happy friendly guy, that's very approachable, people ask and talk to me. It's normal...

they've had vegan burgers in mcdonalds for a while now

Not in Romania. I hope they'll start selling them soon.

Oh Romania, why are you so unhapy. I wish you would be happier and let things go more. Oh romana i Hope you are okay. Please be sefeRomania, live happy be free.

>Shoulda just lied
Why would he be expected to lie about his reason for buying them?

>Should I call the cops?

>Cannabis in Romania
>Cannabis in Romania is illegal for recreational use but permitted for medical use..

This is bait.

>Vegan
>Romania

Coo story bro.

It was probably a Roma Gypsy trying to distract you as another one hid behind the bushes to snatch your wallet.

>Why the perpetual hate on vegans
because vegans make shit up, like your story. sage

>bushes
>in a fucking MC Donalds
lmao

DUDWEEEEEDLMAO

Good, eat some fucking steak faggot

you deserved it for being white in 2018

Who cares?

OP:
>Imma veeegaaan...
>"Can I have some potato and cornstarch paste deep fried in animal fat and shortening prepared in a kitchen alongside processed meat?"

OP knows what special herb he should've ordered to help with his digestion.

Attached: sage-plant.jpg (1920x1920, 935K)

Processed meats are the problem grass fed meats are healthy if you don't over do it. Gluten is just as bad as dairy. There are like 6-8 antigens associated with gluten intolerance but conventional medicine only tests for 2 or so. If you have chronic health conditions you are literally better off going to a car mechanic and asking his advice on what to do. General practitioners are good for finding acute illness that has an easy quick "cure" via surgery. But for actual maintenance in health you want someone who specializes in functional medicine. General practitioners are witch doctor tier compared to functional medicine practitioners, except witch doctors are probably more safe desu. Functional medicine is the medicine of the future all the best doctors are studying and incorporating it now.

Cool