What happened? Give me your best interpritation

What happened? Give me your best interpritation

Attached: Murder-or-Suicide.jpg (700x486, 92K)

He committed suicide as a reaction to his alarm clock breaking.

Murder framed as suicide.

auto erotic asphyxiation from browsing Jow Forums

No one would make this whole image of a guy being hung if it was just a suicide

He was gay

he was bullied for being a gay german so he committed suicide
case close

Attached: 1479157509283.png (447x352, 234K)

This place seems too chaotic to be a suicide. The victim must have fought hard against the killer but lost. The criminal then proceeded to tie a noose and hang the body to cause confusion to the policemen.

His wife sat down at the table to drink with him. She wanted to kill him so she had the drinks full of poison. As she attempted to string his body up and make it look like a suicide, the alarm kept going off and she eventually smashed it. The crutches mean that he probably didn't kill himself.
I can't explain the shorts on the floor, the rolled up paper on the cupboard, the items on the bed or the ajar cupboard door which means I'm probably wrong but that's the best I came up with after a couple minutes.

This theory makes a bit more sense since there are no bloodstains around the room and at the same time explains why there are 2 glasses on the table. Also taking into account the existance of crunches we could assume that the guy could not walk normaly so he would be completely unable to climp the chair and hang himself. Now we can be completely sure that this is NOT a suicide

Unless of course the crutches belong to his wife.

is that chair to short or am I blind

In fact what if the crutches were a result of some terminal illness that led to thd guy killing himself after not being able to bear the loss of his wife?

well there is a tiny possibility that those crutches belong to his wife but even if they were... Why would a man commit suicide when lives together with a woman he loves?

Even in this scenario the guy wouldn't be a ble to climb the chair. Also it wouldn't justify the existance of the 2 glasses

I feel like my original theory isn't too far off

Killed himself.
Someone stole his shoes and socks and knocked over the clock on the way out.

of course it isn't. It makes the most sense. I came up with something right now that could explain this messy room. The wife hid the rope inside the wardrobe. When the husband died, in her search to find it, she left some clothes on the floor and bed and then forgot to put them back in

he's not really dead, he's faking it to get the insurance money

I'd say that explains it pretty well

Even if he faked it, he would die anyways due to the tension of the rope and his complete inability to stand on a chair

that's just a doll hanging up, he's actually hiding in the wardrobe. he left the door slightly ajar because he's afraid of the dark

This is fake, when you die all your sphincters will be relaxed, so If I don't see shit and piss in that image, everything is fake news.

He is invalid and his crutches should be near him. Some fags killed this poor man

He was already dead before he was hung

I feel like there's not enough focus on the photograph hanging above the bed, seeing the person from a different angle we can deduce that it's infact the wife hanging in the noose.

which leads me to believe spousal abuse was the lead cause to her suicide, probably because she broke the alarm clock.
The crutches are because she usually needs to use them after a session.