America was a mistake, we should nuke them

America was a mistake, we should nuke them

Attached: am7b2nX_700b.jpg (700x831, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/24/critics-mock-emmanuel-macron-unpresidential-posing-risque-dance/
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mommy cheats on daddy with Tyrone
>acting like adults
This is America.

Attached: them.png (1200x514, 17K)

that niggas already trying to escape

checked
kneegro -- national anthem must be playing

Attached: check em.jpg (1532x862, 119K)

I bet step mom is a coal burner too

I never understood how white americans (56%) can just accept being cucked, at least this is what I saw in reality TV shows and news

reverse image search comes back with
>co parenting done right

Attached: 123345476437.png (1366x768, 986K)

nah Wiemar Germany was a mistake and we killed the only people that had the courage to fix the problem that fermented in their house. These idea's on the coasts did not originate from the US.

Two words
Divorce courts.
The modern court system rakes men over the coals.
It's why some guys just don't have the desire to fight.

Sort out your own shit first, frog.

everything to disrupt the nuclear family unit

There is a small but solid change "daddy" is getting cucked by the step dad

>we
>flag
So you and the rest of Islam i take it

That poor girl has to be extremely confused..

What is it with Eurofags in thinking that our great nation is so bad when they're all up in flames and can't figure their shit out with the Muslim state taking over everything?

Is the nigger getting cuked?

Attached: 1530216948060.jpg (640x718, 118K)

cucks

I know...stepdaddys penis is bigger, but daddys feels better...difficult choices

Attached: cat.png (382x417, 325K)

Europe has always been in a perpetual state of war with itself and it’s neighbors
Fuck Europe they can fuck themselves if they aren’t too busy sucking brown peoples cocks

>tfw stepmommies benis is larger than stepdaddies
It is 2018 after all

That's a Euro pastime. Flames burning around you, blame America one last time before you die. The last Euro in Europe will curse America with his last words as he is beheaded by a Muslim. They will never get over the fact we surpassed them in every metric in less than 250 years. Something they worked for 1000 years, overtaken by dumb mutts.

Sorry, Pedro, but America is definitely the emanating source of evil in today's world. You deserve several dirty bombs in multiple key locations.

The Netherlands is the 2nd best country after the US imo.

I think the black guy actually got cucked.

we are very very less cucked than you, and your country is the reason slaves were set free

French divorce rate is 55% and the rate of children born out-of-wedlock there is also 55%.

Gent bent Frog.

As to your point, there is nothing "adultish" about passing around your offspring like cattle every-other weekend or week. Divorce is cultural and societal implosion that hampers the public treasury.

Holy shit you are a dumb Algerian Parisian african Muslim nigger
>1848 - France abolishes slavery
>1862 - U.S. President Abraham Lincoln proclaims emancipation of slaves with effect from January 1, 1863; 13th Amendment of U.S. Constitution follows in 1865 banning slavery

Enslave yourself monkey boy. You’re not smart enough to be around human beings

Attached: 1499304083034.png (429x410, 181K)

France, you're one to talk.

Attached: The New Paris.jpg (940x627, 114K)

Poor little burger, confusing derision to envy.
You have never surpassed us, you might have surpassed European countries on their own but when comparing Europe as a whole to America we still stand in front of you.
I do not hate America, in fact I am very envious of your constitution, it's just a shame you have abandoned it.
America will fall into obscurity once again, but Europe can recover from the flames of devastation, as we have many times before.
It is true we are ruled by cuckholds and shitskin sympathisers but sooner or later Europe will awake, but I fear it is too late for America.

Your courts just ruled that helping illegals enter your country isn't a crime and you think that you have any room to talk? Get fucked.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/24/critics-mock-emmanuel-macron-unpresidential-posing-risque-dance/
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

JEW THREAD YOU FUCKING MORONS

You can't even get out of the Age of Anxiety. Also, you are importing a bunch of third world cultural destroyers.

Where is your Trump and Western Civilization or bust representatives in ACTUAL power Bong?

Attached: 980x.jpg (420x420, 28K)

37 dicks?

Look at what you're saying. All of you need to unite just to compete with us. All of you. All previously competing countries with their 1000 year old monarchs, histories, cultures, empires, all that experience with war. Just to match us, not even surpass us. And we STILL dominate you in the military and cultural front.

It's ok to get mad dude. Imagine you've been working at a job for 35 years and some 12 year old shows up and not only does as good of a job as you but quicker and he's more popular too. I'd be pissed.

>dad leaves mom for thinner womean
>mom starts fucking ape to get back at dad
>dad doesn't care and is happy because new bitch can actually cook
>deon beats mom because hes an ape and goes to jail
>mom starts snorting coke and gets a dui
>step mom is new mom
>happily ever after

inb4

you guys need to fight australia and japan for second place. the competition picks up once you step out of Europe.

In a row?

>nigger not showing full commitment
He is already half way running away

>Paris
literally every western capital is like this, while everywhere in America 56% whites are getting cucked, and every American on the internet actually believe the BBC meme, and acts like niggers are the best race ever, it's so fucking weird

Oh yeah because Frenchmen are standing against the blackening of France?

Imagine tou split up amicably due to differences. And then your ex wants to raise your kid with a nog

Amsterdam is a shithole, but it's nowhere as bad as Paris.

Try it you dirty french fucker

you're almost as big as the non-country Belgium and historically you didn't import shitloads of slaves from colonies

so on your standards, Amsterdam is a shithole

Attached: 1508812831266.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

>thinks slave niggers are worst then jihad chimps
>France
Thanks for the help during the revolution and all but good luck being Germany's melting pot.

Attached: 1527485329611-pol.jpg (480x418, 18K)

>meme flag
probably from africa

step mom has a better body

Liberalism was a mistake, we should hang them