This is a nice bord

Attached: f4c.jpg (680x680, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0VG3pJLuak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yuuka agrees I'm sure

Attached: Bury nice.png (434x378, 70K)

NO ITS BURY EVIL

Attached: doremiscream.jpg (640x480, 59K)

so does magaawoo

Attached: 1496704049253.png (372x332, 20K)

Thanks!

Attached: 1aeab241fe07662d68037d912b0888fecee0a898_hq.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Why are Russians here?

submit to nice

Attached: 1530677382482.jpg (970x845, 247K)

NICE

Attached: This is a nice board.png (516x572, 367K)

no no go away

Attached: 1529612778542.jpg (960x720, 358K)

2 late ur coming wit us nwo

Attached: 247.png (623x480, 496K)

Attached: .gif (736x627, 1.12M)

Attached: 1516131782589.gif (750x750, 668K)

i shouldnt have made that burynice flag u r tortue me fren

Attached: glasseslole.jpg (960x720, 496K)

kmon were gonna have a NICE time :^)

Attached: 1516908967654.gif (900x1200, 1.06M)

no, fuck off you dumb russian s4s faggot

Attached: SNAP.gif (640x480, 1.91M)

pls frend don b rudde

Attached: 1496673716189 - копия.png (600x600, 178K)

Attached: 008.png (680x579, 179K)

haha wow, i went to get another drink
thanks for the (you)'s

Attached: 021.png (680x722, 241K)

YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO EAT A BULLET, CAN'T YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK, YOU?! HEY FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER, YOU!!! YOUR FUCKIN' WIFE, AND FUCK YOUR FUCKIN' KIDS, YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!!! SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' HOLE, YOU HOOSIER! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK, YOU MOTHERFUCKER; STUTTERING LITTLE PRICK!! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! You son of a bitch, don't have no fuckin' job tomorrow 'cause you voted for that nigger, Obama? Is that your fuckin' problem, making bad decisions all your fucking life, like CALLING me up this much?!? THAT'S THE WORST FUCKIN' DECISION YOU EVER MADE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU, you got it? Keep it up, motherfucker! Just keep it fucking up!!!! Stick your dick in your own fuckin' ass! Say something fuckin'... without stuttering, you fuckin' prick, C'MON!! Go fuck your momma, you son of a bitch! EAT HER FUCKIN' ASSHOLE OUT, you cocksucker! I GOT YOUR FUCKIN' NAAAME AND YOUR AADDRESS! I GOT YOUR ZIP CODE, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! I got your WHOLE fuckin' spiel down. I've got your background check – fuck what you owe on your fuckin' shit; I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU NOW, MOTHERFUCKER! I could come down there, with my fuckin' AR-15, and shoot your fuckin' old Hoosier ass, right there! NOW, CALL HERE AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER, AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I'LL FUCKIN' DO, YOU COCKSUCKER!! FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: el_yosho.png (271x274, 15K)

Attached: 1526766434627.gif (155x155, 51K)

Eat my fucking dick you fucking faggot. Why don't you go jerk off to niggers fucking your mother, you faggot ass cuck? You want to tell me to fuck off on the internet? Well I've got some choice shit for you motherfucker. I have 27 videos of niggers with foot long cocks double and triple penetrating your mother in bondage while she screams out "YES FILL ME WITH THAT SAVAGE BABY GRAVY, YES, SULLY MY LINES! MY SON IS A WHITE DISGRACE. YES, YES, HONEY, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SEE ME SATISFIED?" while your father sits on the corner of the bed naked, sobbing and jerking off with his tears. You want me to post that shit for the world to see, you fucking insuferrable cunt? Oh, there's more where that came from, you dick licking, ass reaming, cunt-squirming, SCROTUM-SLOBERRING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. I swear to fucking GOD, if I ever see you on the fucking street, I will beat the everloving shit out of you and smash yoru ugly faggot ass face into the curb. "Oh abloobloobloo geez fuck off". We'll see if you just say "geez" when your teeth are going down your throat, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. FUCK. YOU.

Attached: 1523805412477.gif (468x531, 1.01M)

HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!
DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA :D
TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME :DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111
MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xDDD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS
SIMPLY EBIN
I USED TO SHITPOST ON [s4s] BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^_______^
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT... A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD
I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG/#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM :^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~

whoops wrong post

tl;dr
what you meant to say was
Still seething at the football game, swedecuck?
You never stood a chance anyway
*pic of smug looking pepe*

FUCKING ASS TURD PUSSY CUNT FART SUCKER BASH BRICKS UP YOUR ASS MOTHERFUCKER STAPLE TAPEWURMS TO YOUR PENIS CUNT TRENDY COCKSUCKER SUCK MY PUSSY GAS ASS TURD GREASE SHIT EATING CUNT GO SUCK A MEAN COCK FAGGOT DUM FAG U GO FLOATING WITH UR POO IN THE LOO CUNT PIECE OF DONKEY DICK SHIT SISTER PRICKER SHITFUCKER COCKTICKLIN GAY SHITWANKIN CUNNY CUNT BASTARD LOOPY FUCKING TOSSER IM SLICING UP YA PRICK FUCKSHIT LICK MY DIAPER FINGER MY TWAT EAT MY FUCKING CUNT ROT U COCK SQUEEZING CUNT SPEED SHIT HEADS UP CUNT U GO SURFING DOWN THE DUNNY TAPEWURM FETUS BRAIN JUCE FLESH WORM SUCKING DUNNY FAGGOT SHITCAN EAT MY TWAT OUT U SOGGY SHITDICK SHITWANK FUCKFAGGOT TRENDY CUNT

Attached: mad.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Attached: _say_my_name_____by_theyoshimaster-db370fa.jpg (800x480, 168K)

*BBBBBRRRRRAAAPP*

OH EXCUSE ME, IT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK A LITTLE SHIT ON YOUR DICK, SWEETIE.

*PPPPPFFFFTTTTTT*

OH PUMPKIN, CAN YOU SMELL THE WRETCHED ODOR EMANATING FROM MY ANUS AND LOFTING THROUGH THE AIR TO YOUR NOSTRILS?

*BBBBBRRRRRTTTTT*

GOODNESS ME SWEETHEART, I THINK THOSE SQUINTY EYED CHINKS IN HONG KONG HEARD THAT ONE!

*PPPPFFFRRTRRTRTT*

WHOOPSIE, SORRY SUGAR, THAT ONE WAS WETTER THAN OL' BESSIE'S VAGINA WHEN BIRTHED THAT CALF! BOY HOWDY WAS THERE VAGINAL DISCHARGE FOR AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE!

OH NELLY, HANG ON TO THOSE SHEETS HONEY BISCUIT, HERES COMES THE MOTHER LOAD!

*GUUUURRRGGGLLLEEE*

*BBBBRRRRDDDAAAAPPPPFFFFRRRRTTTTT*

OH LOOK AT YOU SWEET PEA, ITS LIKE I ORDERED A HOT FUDGE SUNDAY FROM DAIRY QUEEN AND DUMPED IT ON YOU

*sniff*

OH...

*SSSSSNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

THE AROMA IS OVERWHELMING

*SSSSNNNOOORRRTT*

OH, LOOKS LIKE I GOT A LITTLE CHOCOLATE KISS ON MY SNIFFER!

*HHHHEEEEUUUGGGG*

ITS TOO STRONG FOR ME, DUMPLIN

*BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAGGGHHH*

OH ME OH MY, SUGAR PLUM, YOURE ABSOLUTELY SOAKED IN MY VOMIT! ITS LIKE PROM WITH TYRONE ALL OVER AGAIN!

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET CLEANED UP HONEY, MY DADDY WILL BE HOME ANY MINUTE. UNTIL NEXT TIME, LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE~

*BBBRTTT*

Attached: plantsareveryimportant.jpg (1024x768, 279K)

No wonder we left them

>Le Reddit XD
>Le Jow Forums platform mentality
XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
EPIC
>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET
>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD
DELETE THIS
SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK
*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......
LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND
*LE FEMALE ANIME FACE OF CONDESCENSION
MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS
POO IN LOO
BANE? HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU

Attached: 1530977341083.gif (220x126, 47K)

>shut the FUCK UP s4s you faggots are no better than the r9gay cum guzzlers holy fucking shit every day? every single fucking day you have to shit out this garbage? really? there’s only two ways this ever goes; either people tell you to FUCK OFF (as you rightfully should), or you catch some people in a good mood who shitpost with you for a few minutes. can you just not make a single thing of worth? has it come to that for you? the lowest possible expectation is placed on posters and you take that to the absolute fucking extreme by making something meaningless every single fucking time? FUCK can you at least tell me how this is meant to be funny or even entertaining? because clearly me being mad is more engaging and entertaining than fucking doremi shit. so at least thank me for saving your shit thread i guess. or at least meme a fucking anime that was for more than just ONE FUCKING SEASON

Attached: 1530977251085.png (1000x1000, 759K)

lol redtard i can fucking wreck you withm bare hands you peice of shit,intenstines out and abhorrently pour salt into your fucking well-deserved wounds you piece of fucking shit, i'll fucking kill your stupid FUCKING CUNT ASS, WHEN U GO HOME ILL THROW A FUCKNIG GREANDE IN UR COFFE WHEN RU DRINKING AND UL LBE LIKE LUKE THEREW A FGREANDE IN MYT COFFE AND THEN UL LRUN AWAY LIEK HRTE PIECE OFS HTI U ARE BECAUSE U CANT EVEN THROW GREANDES BACK YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE IN A DEEP DARK WHOLE YOU PERPETUALLY PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR STUPID FUCKING CUNT OUT AND GIVE YOU OVARY CANCER WITH MY HUGE 9 1/2 INCH COCK AND RAM IT INTO YOUR PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT WHILE FACETIOUSLY LAUGHING AT YOUR PAIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EVEN SPEAK TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT YOU FUCKING PEASANT, YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE PLANET, I HAVE PLANS TO FUCKING BOIL YOU ALIVE IN MY FUCKING FRYING PANK YOU STUPID FAT FUCKING SHIT SHIT DICK KID FUCK

Attached: 1526954820981.gif (200x200, 1.21M)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Attached: glassesred.gif (640x480, 50K)

You fucking weeaboo, you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation.. I don't know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish desu, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this will be on the path of failure. it's just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think of when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are just not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fucking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot on the spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeaboo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.

Attached: 1516920372172.gif (1224x1128, 881K)

This thread is confusing

haha wow, all these seethings s4s fags, im outta here
have fun you massive gaylords

Attached: Untitled.png (1196x504, 11K)

DIE DIE DIE BITCH I FUCK YOU
YE UR MUM YOU KNOW UR MUM
YEAH I FUCK YOUR MUM BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: frogebig.png (937x775, 314K)

you have to have rather high intellect to understand this thread
it is very subtle and nuanced

Attached: zomg.jpg (640x480, 66K)

춊ng. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death,

and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.
JACOB젨?BOEHME
Clark, who led last year's expedition to the Afar region of northern Ethiopia, and UC
Berkeley colleague Tim D. White, also said that a re-examination of a 3OO,ooo-year-old
fossil skull found in the same region earlier shows evidence of having been scalped.
THE?YUMA?DAILY?SUN
June 13,1982

I
Childhood in Tennessee - Runs away - New Orleans -

Fights - Is shot - To Galveston - Nacogdoches The Reverend Green - Judge Holden - An affray - Toadvine Burning of the hotel - Escape.
See the child. He is pale and thin, he wears a thin and ragged linen shirt. He stokes
the scullery fire. Outside lie dark turned fields with rags of snow and darker woods
beyond that harbor yet a few last wolves. His folk are known for hewers of wood and
drawers of water but in truth his father has been a schoolmaster. He lies in drink, he
quotes from poets whose names are now lost. The boy crouches by the fire and watches
him.
Night of your birth. Thirty-three. The Leonids they were called. God how the stars did
fall. I looked for blackness, holes in the heavens. The Dipper stove.
The mother dead these fourteen years did incubate in her own bosom the creature who
would carry her off. The father never speaks her name, the child does not know it. He
has a sister in this world that he will not see again. He watches, pale and unwashed.
He can neither read nor write and in him broods already a taste for mindless viol

Attached: 1517366135869.png (970x353, 215K)

girugamesh

Attached: dankek.jpg (2953x1787, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i0VG3pJLuak

Attached: 1516888332952.gif (463x491, 54K)

saved from the grave