Forcing mosquitoes down my urethra ama

forcing mosquitoes down my urethra ama

Attached: Osaka 25.gif (250x188, 828K)

why did this post give me an erection?

hot

Doesn't this count as bestiality
Sinner

I rlly like your posts they're good

Attached: 1522622598263.png (411x428, 229K)

bestiality is legal in Canada.

NO IT ISN'T THAT'S UNTRUE

But not in the Bible

>beck

>eye

Don't believe you, you're basically The Netherlands of North America in terms of being progressive.

>eye

Attached: 9723.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Attached: whoquote.png (970x353, 144K)

the supreme court are faggots. What's legal is having an animal lick your genitals, because it wasn't explicitly outlawed and it's not technically buggery
It's fucking gross and it should be illegal but that's not the same as bestiality being full on legal

that's an amazing idea, can you provide us some pictures?

whom do you think

has r/banter ever ate a load of baked beans so u get the big fibre and u get big poop poop poop poopies in ur poopbox but u r really horny so you start to fuck your ass with ur bad dragon mega masturbator dildo and you orgasm so hard you clench your anus tight and create a vacuum seal around your anus keeping your dildo stuck in there like glue and youur poopies start to fill up your intestines and you eventually fill up with so much poopsies you start to throw up poop out your mouth but eventually your esophagus muscles tire out and cramp so you cant throw up anymore and you fill up with poop and you explode in a brown cloud but its ok because you are still posting here ??

Attached: Osaka3.png (1022x766, 524K)

That's still pretty fucked up though.

Even further the basis for it was some fucking creep who tied up his niece and smeared peanut butter on her snatch and let the dog have at it

What the hell

Jesus Christ, you Canadians truly are fucked.

Attached: 1511990728160.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Post pics