I just sprayed this every day on the bottom of my RV and she's lasted for 35 years and counting

I just sprayed this every day on the bottom of my RV and she's lasted for 35 years and counting.
Dry her up after rainy days also and of course a recoat.

She is good as new to this day.

Attached: 1526499235019.png (380x349, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PaEFYHtXXkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boomer award winning thread

>not using the superior lanotech
Jesus wept

saged

also wd-40 is water solvable and doesn't protect shit

Good job maintaining your equipment. When I was a wee lad I left a wrench (spanner) in the grass after working on my bicycle.. My Dads size 13 boot educated me in that moment as to the importance of maintaining your tools.

I think I have a spray of that crap to take out rusty screws lo.

yep

Attached: 1530280431623.png (376x349, 82K)

Used motor oil works better. And it goes back in the ground where it came from as it drips off.

How is solvable when it's designed to displace it.

It was developed to protect ballistic missiles from moisture while they sat in the silos blue ballin for ww3.

really great political discussion guys

>WD40
>Water Displacement Formula 40

say all the fancy stuff you want, my results are all the evidence I need

checkd, this guys know the good stuff

checked
when I working in aviation we had to stop using it as it froze at altitude.

Fuck off leaf there's ten pages of shit on this board go find a thread you like and bump it instead of crying about this one

Coating the bottom of my car daily is not something Im willing to do.

and you ask why dont you have a job

Wd40 is hydroscopic, and doesn’t leave a protective film at all. After cleaning, you’d literally be better off using hairspray or nail polish to prevent corrosion

>Displacement
It's the greatest piece of wisdom the boomer has passed on to the next generations.

Fluidfilm is much better my nigger

This cunt knows what he is talking about. Back in the day with our baja vw beetles you would hairspray the plug wires to water proof them.

Attached: thicc.jpg (538x480, 65K)

Nice ad

what kind of faggot uses wd-40 when they have the option of CRC Powerlube or PB Blaster? This board has gone to shit I tell you whut.

Tri Flow is the best imo, and it smells like bananas.

Jesus that sounds like shit they sell at the dildo shop

I just stick with the stuff thats always worked for me, i dont need it to be called TURBO ASS BLASTER 5000 to buy it

>Jesus that sounds like shit they sell at the dildo shop
my sides kek

both of these options will be on the same shelf as (((wd-40))) at any REPUTABLE mechanical supply. You must get your lubricants at walmart.

I have literally nothing against Tri Flow.

But WD 40 doesn't coat.

youtu.be/PaEFYHtXXkQ

I'm convinced this is the final meme. How do you even top something as wholesome & reliable as this?

Attached: unbelievable pepe.png (443x653, 114K)

>not just buying acetone and whatever light oil's cheapest by the gallon and throwing it in a spray bottle to taste

Fucking faggots.

Step your game up, plebs.

Attached: seadc14.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

chequed

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4

Water
Displacement

I spray wd40 on my balls everyday. Haven't aged a bit!

not getting cancer while robbing your body in for suprior english skills, just to get that sniff of fun again

Attached: bf.jpg (400x400, 33K)

It just pisses me off because the white monster is my favorite.

What is this a fucking Frank Zappa song?

Imagine being so mad at a group that gave you life and gave you freedom. So pathetic.

>meme flag

>MemeLabs boomerposting
This is the best they can come up with.

If we can combine boomer wealth and physical infrastructure holdings with Jow Forums users and generation z the good, we could crush defunct millennials and jewish power. The jews are wrecking us because they consolidate their wealth for their community investments. We need more than ideas. We need you boomers.

>I just sprayed this every day
>every day
Must be expensive as fuck to coat the bottom of an RV every single day.

Lol I was listening to Dire Straits and thought the song played again

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-005850~2.png (1072x1455, 1.04M)

True by it doesn't offer long term protection, the rain will just wash it away immediately, too thin really to be useful as a rust preventative.

This has got to be the worst name and potentially the funniest..

Attached: jigaloo.jpg (828x442, 162K)

Is this 30-yr-old boomer meme how you NEETS are dealing with your early mid-life-crisis?

HAHAHAHAHA BOOMERS. TAKING CARE OF THEIR SHIT. AMIRITE? GREAT MEME!

Is this the famous Kraut engineering that I hear of?

The problem is only the boomers (what used to be called the Elders) are bringing something to the table. WTF do Z and Y and Q and whatever other letter you want have to offer? You are all useless.. Dad my car broke.. Look I got the high score.. My braces are too tight... get your fucking shit together and then we can talk.

>I just sprayed this every day

Talk about exciting hobbies!

Attached: fd0iyt.png (680x817, 209K)

>soluble
?

Humas husband?

I just read all the post in this thread and realized that I'm learning about the merits of wd40 from a forum known for political incorrectness and digits worship. Never change Jow Forums.

Attached: 1530295239678.jpg (500x403, 27K)

>could have spent on new RV instead of WD-40
how much do you pay for WD each year, boomer?

And people say that the Germans have no sense of humor.

>that 45 year old drunk boomer dad that talks for hours about the twisted psychology of women

Wd40 eats rubber. Do your lights work? Has your exhaust fallen off yet?

Glad to see so many youths pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. Remember to never drink on a work night and always show up 15 minutes early to everything. God bless you.

>ah that first sniff

WD-40 is one of the most useful sprays ever made.