Alice3D is the best poster on Jow Forums. Why...

Alice3D is the best poster on Jow Forums. Why? She is sexy and provides a garnish of class and decorum to the incessant degeneracy that is Jow Forums. She teaches basement dwelling neckbeards how to cook simple things beyond microwaveable trendies and pizza rolls. She is a light of kindness and help to the broken anons who infest this board. You insult her for “shilling” her twitch and patreon, but she is actually doing you a favor by posting them here. She streams games and anime every night and she makes herself available for your beta orbiting needs in an unprecedented way. Yes, you NEED to beta orbit and we all only dream we could be worthy of beta orbiting her, and she provides many social media venues for you to interact with her and donate. She knows what is best for you as you wallow in your ignorance and hatred and does everything she does because it’s in your best interests. Alice is the closest thing to Christ on this earth since 33 AD, so kind and selfless and giving, and we are unworthy of her. Reflect and repent, and abase yourself before her. Alice will forgive you and show you the way to the light if you just accept her dominion over you.

Attached: 5F642672-CA4F-46A8-9E6E-D(...).jpg (1344x756, 231K)

Alice3D is a nigger lole

digits confirm

I dont mind her. She always makes me hungry and I want to make something in the kitchen

S-s-since we've been h-here a w-while, why not enjoy s-some apple t-t-t-turnovers?

Attached: 0707182226~2.jpg (1836x3264, 764K)

This isn't /b/. The reason she's tolerated here is that we're trying to fill the hole that has been left behind by PD, which she does a bad job at doing. Why couldn't we have gotten Cirno instead?

I'm glad you have nerve damage.

I-i d-don't

Attached: 15Outro.jpg (600x766, 84K)

>RAVIOLI
>RAVIOLI
>DONT LEWD
>THE MAIDEN LOLI

Attached: 52076f195eb5b83371e6d808a41e99f9.png (420x420, 44K)

Thanks Hungarian friend.
I also enjoy the partictular aesthetics of Alice's threads and i am curious to learn more about her~

Attached: cirno62.jpg (1600x1131, 496K)

i don't mind alice

I like her, honestly.

>3D

Attached: 1481326078588.png (640x480, 373K)

Been a while kagura~

Attached: cirno47.png (900x924, 337K)

>she

Alice is such a sweetheart.

D-don't mind if I do, darling

Attached: __alice_margatroid_and_shanghai_doll_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_moon_and_touhou_drawn_by_miyo_ranthath__ (850x1027, 128K)

MODS, ban evasion

lol

Go away faggot

Mod here. Cry some more.

Attached: 1288187343256.png (698x658, 72K)

hi5

Attached: 8K7mjyj.jpg (850x708, 143K)

So that's why she doesn't get banned nearly as often as she should...seems she has you as an orbiter.

Nice Buzzword.
What else you got?

Is Cuck next?
Beta?

Alice is a saintly woman who contributes immeasurably to this board.

Alice is the shittiest attention whore on this board, she is a cancer that needs to be excised from the website.

>contributes

Attached: MONEY.png (645x430, 614K)

Maybe if you stopped being so butthurt and opened your heart up to her charity, she'd stop you from being such a loser on Jow Forums!

twitch.tv/celtyplays !

Attached: FxG7QST.jpg (2480x3232, 1.02M)

Maybe if you understood that this is an anonymous website and posting your twitch here is only ever used for attention, fuck off and stop ruining this board.

Silly user....Jow Forums doesn't have any rules against names...in fact, when posting, there's a name column in case you want to have one!

Attached: 1531023027126.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Literally who?

I hope you faggots get a life

>2018
>not knowing our savior Alice Christ

kek

That's not Alice. He actually just reported her up here: He's making threads all over Jow Forums trying to sow discord against alice.

>He's making threads all over Jow Forums
I made one thread, calm down, white knight. Hey, at least you're defending someone who deserves it, like Alice.

twitch.tv/celtyplays !

You've made 3 threads on Jow Forums
1 on /b/. Fuck off.

"ruining this board"

But I haven't. I made 1 on Jow Forums and one on /b/. Maybe you should be the one who fucks off, into a different thread, if you don't like me singing her praises.

Fuck You.

I can see right through your fucking bullshit.

Why so angry? Why haven't you accepted Celty into your life yet?

Stop trying to fuck up Jow Forums with your petty fucking vendetta. Get the fuck out of here.

*blinks slowly* I d-don't know what you mean, user. Here, have some tea.

Attached: MONEY MONEY MONEY.png (644x425, 550K)