I came apon the realization that the happy day poster and Alice 3D are extremely similar

I came apon the realization that the happy day poster and Alice 3D are extremely similar.
>they make discussion threads based primarily on them.
>they both have a single gimmick that they use to get people intrigued. Alice: cooking, Happy day poster : happy day copypasta.
>they have recurring threads that follow a loose scedule
>they keep themselves exclusively to their own threads
>they both have 2hu avatars

What's different about them and why isn't there a rivalry.

Attached: question.png (717x717, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5759996
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5761440
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5760414
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't really think there is a difference just one's more likeable than the other

who?

they're both gay lole

the one that showed us her underwear

It's pretty much Cult stuff

happyday obviously

biased and untrue
They are both a*******s that need to be gassed.

>exclusively
Nah that's not true, I saw alice in a few Jow Forums threads earlier today.

How did u know it was her?

No shit sherlock

It was nice to see her go out of her way to help anons in other threads, seems a lot less attention whore-y to me than staying in her own thread. But then she got banned for avatarfagging unfortunately so Idk if she'll try it again anytime soon.

she was stuttering and avatarposting as alice.
I could probably dig up the archives

she even came onto my satire thread, that was the post that got her banned

Oh lol, i guess she wasn't satirical enough

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5759996
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5761440
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5760414

These were the ones I could find, I'm pretty sure I saw her posting in other threads though.

Thx, i missed her on friday, although i heard she was busy working till like saturday so i hope she's having a good day today.

Oh lol i was there at the end of that last one, literally just stepped out to smoke and see what was kickin

Oh d-don't worry. Bans mean n-nothing to me.

Attached: 1Railgun.jpg (1344x756, 249K)

H-hey OP, I don't m-make threads based on me. I m-make them to help Anonymous. Why d-do you think cooking is my gimmick when I d-do that one day out of the week?

Wouldn't tea be my gimmick since I do that twice a week?

Attached: 0kR6ePQ.jpg (500x500, 31K)

oh fug

Don't you know d-darling? I come when I am c-called

Attached: 1446816445777.png (500x500, 257K)

Oh hey Alice, glad you're not banned. I really like the new posting in other threads thing.

Ah? W-well, I usually don't have t-time, so don't expect too much okay? I h-have a full time job and a full schedule, sadly.

Attached: 1530745706074.gif (450x337, 1.85M)

Oh, that's ok, I understand. Must be pretty busy posting on so many boards with the little freetime you already have. It'll just have to be a rare gem when you do post in other threads then :)

jesus i'd demolish that with my dick

W-what is it now, eight boards across 3 chans...and w-with a lot of baggage following me around these days.

I'll try to post more, but this board doesn't make it easy...

Attached: 8K7mjyj.jpg (850x708, 143K)

Attached: 1503160990381.jpg (286x322, 59K)

Oh wow I didn't know you did other chans too. Which ones?

A m-magician (or in this case, a city witch) never r-reveals her secrets

Attached: 1513526597031.jpg (417x600, 53K)

Lol alright then, maybe I'll run into you on another chan someday.

I'll look f-forward to it

Attached: ni2V7p0.jpg (917x1180, 278K)

Good night Alice!

except happy day poster is niceu and alice is a 1/10 thot /b/ refugee

hey fuck you buddy she's a sweetheart

>Take a l-look at me finishing them off
>p-please pay attention to what I do, I don't like attention though

some late ugly 20s fruitcake larping as "le cute anime reddit girl" trying to milk 15 year olds for shekels isnt a "sweetheart"

What, she's proud of something she did. That's not attention whoring you piece of shit.

15 year olds shouldn't be on this site, report them if you see them.

Never feed recurring posters. The whole concept of Jow Forums is based on anonymous posting. This isn't Reddit, if you want to be recognized you can fuck off to jewtube or tumblshit, don't try to normiefag one of the few places on the internet free of cancer.
I don't come here to see the same shit I see on mainstream websites

S-sorry, I'm a /b/ girl through and through, and I m-make more than enough money from my full time job

Attached: _o+blonde_hair+blue_eyes+bow+brown_eyes+brown_hair+capelet+detached_sleeves+hair_bow+hair_tubes+hair (800x790, 654K)

>The whole concept of Jow Forums is based on anonymous posting.

Then why is there a name-field?

you want to join my satanic cult?

>you piece of shit
Why are so defensive about your waifu?

Alice is beautiful, sexy, smart, caring, and kind.

>Also, you are posting on Jow Forums. If you wanted to avoid cancer, try a less toxic board.

Says the cunt who argues with the people who shit her threads in Jow Forums up, top kek

You know ban evasion is a permanently bannable offense, right?

Yeah...

Attached: MONEY.png (645x430, 614K)

Because you literally just came here to stir trouble and be an asshole.

also:
>says the cunt who argues with people who shit her threads up

Well, gee fucking wonder why

>Jow Forums is toxic
This is an extremely mellow board filled with some of the softest faggots on this site. Your statement just shows that you're either larping as an oldfag or have never ventured much outside to other boards.

>Well, gee fucking wonder why
then she shouldn't be a hypocrite and say >Also, you are posting on Jow Forums. If you wanted to avoid cancer, try a less toxic board.

I think she wanted to make a point that wasn't there
this is my fucking thread and he stir up as much drama as he wants

Considering people like you are here, I don't blame her for saying that.

So why is she allowed to complain about it, but then tells other anons to deal with it, as it's the nature of this board?

Didn't say he couldn't, I was just calling him an asshole.

He is free to be one, but I'm also free to call him one.

Honestly what are you even talking about anymore?

i literally didn't read the thread so I have no idea what you're talking about sorry

Says the guy who got FURIOUS and called me a piece of shit for pointing out her obvious attention-whoring

Attached: 1530745713531.jpg (1344x756, 216K)

Finding it hard to follow along, brainlet? She tells people to "find a new thread" for complaining about how people act on Jow Forums, but then gets butthurt when people act like that in HER threads. She's a hypocrite.

That's aight man.
I didn't say you weren't ALLOWED. I just called you an asshole because you're acting like one.

You're literally speaking fucking nonsense
I'm done talking to you.

>You're literally speaking fucking nonsense
>I'm done talking to you.
Excellent, concise retort!

Attached: Screenshot (127).png (576x323, 33K)

moot's something awful friends needed to make posts with their name. In fact people without names were called "anonymous pussys" at one point
I just realized that you weren't talking to me.
ok

OP IS A DRAMA FAGGOT

>That screencap
>you've been acting like this for almost 3 weeks

Get HELP

And how long have you been doing nothing but defending her, cucko?? Why does she matter so much to you? Does she even know you aside from the name user? Maybe the girl who pretends to stutter and posts anime selfies should seek help

I've seen her posting here for a few months now, but never really participated.

She doesn't seem all that bad though.

You on the other hand, you seem like an obsessed lunatic. I'll say it again
GET
HELP.

>I've seen her posting here for a few months now, but never really participated.
>She doesn't seem all that bad though.

You L I T E R A L L Y only post in these threads to defend her, it's sad

>You L I T E R A L L Y only post in these threads to defend her, it's sad

You don't know anything about me fuck stick.

So now you're just making more wild assumptions about other people huh?

That screencap of yours on the other hand is pretty damning.

>So now you're just making more wild assumptions about other people huh?

Says the person who assumes I've been ranting about alice for 3 weeks.

There's literally a (you) in the screenshot, sherlock.
Filename also says "Screenshot (127)"

Not exactly hard to piece that jigsaw together.

yeah, I saved the file from the imgur of info they have on her...calm down.

Lots of people on Jow Forums have similar postingstyles. They have an avatar, a name, either a thread theme or a general post and they attract the same people every time. This is litterally a discord board.

Alice is beautiful and sexy, but her best attributes are her intelligence and kindness. Those who wallow in their own hatred and ignorance would say that she posts links to her social media for attention, but when gazing upon her beauty who could believe that she needs to seek attention? No, she makes herself available on social media for your needs, not for hers. She sacrifices her time and effort to stream and make threads because she knows we need the kindness and compassion of her interactions. She makes herself available through these many platforms despite the venom she receives from those she tries to help. It’s selflessness of the purest kind. It’s goodness of soul. It’s boundless compassion and love. Alice is truly a Christ-like figure who has dedicated herself to your betterment. We are unworthy of her. The least we can do is show her the utter devotion and complete adoration she deserves