Hey guy's there was this retarded kid who was at my school and he was kind of known as the school weirdo...

hey guy's there was this retarded kid who was at my school and he was kind of known as the school weirdo. I discovered that he had a youtube channel, and I found out that he shilled his undertail fanfiction on it. Sadly his youtube channel got deleted because he used his school email for some retarded reason. So after we graduated the school deleted it and everything was gone. Luckly I saved his undertail fanfiction so I'm going to post it as an homage to his autism

Attached: 1530596344968.webm (854x480, 571K)

Home Vol. 1
Episode 1: A smooth start with Rocky
Toriel was sitting in her chair reading a book on reploids, Frisk passed through, “Ah Frisk! Could you get your brother for me!” she said, “Ok! Hey rocky Toriel needs to talk to you!” he yelled down the hall, no response. “Oh Great, I’m going to have to go get him, he’s probably in the zone” Frisk ran to the end of the hall, to the last door and opened it. Inside was an 18 year old man wearing a “Rockman” Tee-shirt, with neat brown hair playing Megaman 2, and he was going at heat man’s stage, “Hey rocky” he said tapping his shoulder, “Not now little bro, I’m going at it!”, he was at the yoku block challenge near the end of the stage, afterwards pausing the game and standing up, he was an average height for a man of his age, “What is it little bro?” he asked “Toriel wants to talk to you” , frisk said to his older brother. Rocky got up, “What for?” he asked, extremely calm, “Don’t know” frisk answered, “Humph, I guess I’ll see what she wants” said rocky, slightly irritated, he got up and walked through the hall to the living room, “Ok Tori, what do you want”, Rocky spoke, “Rocky, you’re a man, you can easily support yourself, so why are you hanging around here?”, she said in a soft voice,

“Well I’ve got to protect my little bro, and besides think of all the things I could teach him” rocky spoke to her, “Oh, You’re just here because you’re a great brother, and you’re really nice as it is, so it would be an honor if you stayed here”, she said, “Thanks tori! Here’s a rose for your troubles, axle gave it to me” rocky said with a smile, “Axel of Guns and Roses?” Toriel asked, “No axel the red, he’s a rose with a gun, so you’re not far off” Rocky said, then later that night, “He’s a nice kid, I love his company, this is the beginning of something great” Toriel thought to herself, before switching off the lights, meanwhile in the room down the hall, “Ok Frisk finish him off!”, rocky yelled enthusiastically, then blizzard Buffalo Fell, “And that Brother is how you kill a maverick”, rocky said, “Let me pick a stage!” frisk said eagerly, “ok then, who do you want to fall next?” rocky asked, “That one!” said frisk energetically, he had chosen neon tiger, “Ok, Usually go to toxic seahorse next, but that’s fine, still a legitimate choice”, inside the stage he was doing alright, until “Hey I got a thing, whatever that is”, frisk said slightly confused, “What! How did you get that heart tank!, said rocky surprised, “Well you just dash up then left”, said frisk showing him the maneuver, “Well ,well, the teacher has become the student I have taught him well” said rocky

Episode 2: Sister, Brother
A warm spring morning slowly warmed up the city, and a day was beginning for the home, “it’s actually stupid!” said rocky in a raised voice, then continued “Who thought it was a good idea to make a maverick and base it’s design off of an onion!” rocky paused then continued, “I mean, who at the design team said, I got it Onion! Then the rest of the team said, Brilliant!” rocky stopped and sat down, “What happened last night? It felt like someone was sitting on my face” Chara said sleepy, “I think that was me” Said Asriel

(Sudden Style Switch)
Chara: That’s wrong On So many Levels
Asriel: Not when you’re dreaming about driving an invisible car through a Lego City Whilst Making cheese, What We’re you dreaming about?
Chara: I was dreaming about Chris Cunningham Licking Windows, than he sat on My Face
Asriel: Thanks For the mental image
Chara: It’s What I Do
Asriel: Can’t you worship a more stable Director, Like Michel Gondry
Chara: That’s Not Happening
Asriel: Well Could You Not Be Sexually Attracted To Him
Chara: No, He’s Hot as Hell
Asriel: I feel dirty even talking to you
Rocky: I don’t know what’s going on, but it looks personal
Frisk: I don’t know why you like him, when I go to watch one of his videos, I have mentally prepare for 3 weeks just to give it a look
Rocky: Some of his videos are cool; I’m a Mark Romanek fan myself
Chara: May I ask What Those Some Are?
Rocky: All is Full of Love, Windowlicker, and Frozen.
Chara: The Only Mark Romanek Videos I Like Are Perfect Drug, Wicked As It Seems, and Closer
Rocky: So all the dark stuff?
Chara: Pretty Much
Rocky: I Can’t Even Watch Closer, It’s too Freaky, It’s Like David Lynch
Asriel: Do You like Anything from Michel Gondry?
Chara: I only Marginally Like Army of Me, Because People Die
Asriel: Why Only That?
Chara: Too Much Hope, Not Enough Fear
Frisk: Anything from Jonathan Glazer?
Chara: I like it, accept for into my arms, and A Song for the lovers, other than That Love them
Frisk: You Kidding? A song for the lovers is the Best!
Chara: Nobody Dies and nothing scary happens, therefore it is Trash
Asriel: Chara Logic
Chara: Is that what you call it
Asriel: Yep

(That Night)
Rocky: I swear the only things Cara Cares About are Chris Cunningham, and Shell Macaroni
(Chara Opens the Door)
Chara: I have Been Summoned
Rocky: Great
(They Go into Chara’s Room)
Chara: Alright, I’m going to Show You All a Chris Cunningham Video
Frisk: What Video Would That Be?
Chara: Come To Daddy by Aphex Twin
Rocky: Great
Asriel: Nope. I saw it once and it gave me nightmares for weeks
Rocky: Why doesn’t it scare you?
Chara: Fear is for the weak
(One Video Later)
Rocky: Is it bad that I Laughed at That?
Chara: Welcome to the Club
Frisk: That Was terrifying, yet hilarious
Asriel: That Video Was Concentrated Nightmares
Chara: Yes it was
Asriel: I’m going to Go Lie Down
Chara: You Do that
Frisk: I’m out
Rocky: I’m going to sleep
Chara: Chris is the only director that matters

Episode 3: The 3 Boneheads
Papyrus: Sans, Clean you’re Room!
Sans: I would, but I don’t want to
Papyrus: Sans, The Last Time I went in there I think I got an STD
Sans: Fine, I’ll Clean It Up, and Come on Skull Man
Skull Man: Ok
(Inside Sans’ room)
Skull Man: Holy Crap
Sans: I haven’t cleaned this place in 6 Months
Skull Man: It could take days To Clean This All Up
Sans: Unless…
Skull Man: What Are You Thinking?
Sans: You Could Use Your Energy Shots to vaporize it
Skull Man: That’s A Great Idea
(Skull Man vaporizes it)
Sans: Wow, The Military Classified that mess as a Biohazard, and you cleaned it up with a few shots
Skull Man: Yep that’s The Power of Energy
(Papyrus Enters)
Papyrus: Sans what was that noise, HOLY CRAP!
Sans: You Like My Room
Papyrus: It’s as clean as it’s ever been, wait me smell power shots
Sans: It’s Just the Cleaner I Used
Papyrus: Sans You can’t Just Have Skull man clean your messes up for you
Sans: But it’s what He’s here for
Papyrus: Sans You Need To Put In some Work Sometime
Sans: I would but I’m going to go watch the work of Director Stephane Sednaoui
(Sans Leaves)
Papyrus: If only he Worked, Instead Of being a Lazy Bones

you are the retarded kid, aren't you..

Episode 4: Cool Dad
Toriel: I’m Going out, and Leaving You with Asgore
Frisk: Cool Dad, Yay
Asriel: Asgore is the one of the only mature adults around here
Rocky: “mature”
Asriel: Right
(Asgore Enters)
Asgore: Well I’m stuck here with you, may as well make my time worth it
Chara: Are You? Maybe we’re stuck here with you
Asgore: Could Be
Rocky: So anything planned?
Asgore: I’m going up to the surface to see someone
Frisk: Cool!
Asriel: Who?
Asgore: Director, I hear he’s up there
Rocky: Nice
(At the surface)
Frisk: I swear the only thing going for this city is the stadium
Rocky: and the historic old part of town where Jimmy Johnson Tried to start World War 3
Frisk: also the Waffle Burrito
Rocky: that too
Asgore: Hello Mr. Corbijn
Anton Corbijn: Well, I didn’t expect to see you here
Asgore: I came to stand behind a glass window
Anton: For the Opus 40 remake?
Asgore: Of course
Anton: Great! The Other Guy Couldn’t do it, he’s getting a crayon removed from his brain
Asgore: I’ll stand over there
Anton: Ok! Get the guy into the spacesuit and let’s get started!
(One shot Later)
Anton: Great Job Everyone!
Asgore: So anyone want a Calzone? I know a Place!
(One Calzone Later)
Frisk: I swear that guy makes the best calzones here
Rocky: That’s Lorenzo, the best around
Asgore: Alright then let’s head back
Rocky: I think I can get used to this

Episode 5: The Lizard and the Fish
Alphys: Tonight is Anime Night, and I will be choosing the anime
Undyne: Ok, so which one is it?
Alphys: Do you like, Cowboy Bebop?
Undyne: Can’t say that I’ve seen it
Alphys: Really!? It’s one of the best! It’s Legendary!
Undyne: Well then I’ll be seeing it now
Alphys: I hope you like it.
(One Cowboy Bebop Later)
Alphys: So?
Undyne: It’s okay
Alphys: OK!? It’s one of the Best!?
Undyne: Well I didn’t like it as much, besides I’m A JoJo Fangirl, so I’m going to lie down
Alphys: What was that?
Undyne (To her mirror): I can’t tell her I love it, I’m a JoJo fan, I have to keep up the ruse I don’t like it
(Later)
Alphys: There’s a Cowboy Bebop Marathon On, and I’m going to watch it
Undyne (Nervously): That’s Okay, I have a DVD Player in My room, I can watch what I want
Alphys: Are you Okay? You Look all Sweaty
Undyne: It’s Excitement Sweat
Alphys: I thought you liked JoJo, But Not to That extreme
Undyne: Well I just have to go!
Alphys: Wow
Undyne: Finally, I can watch it alone, without her knowing
Alphys: It feels like Undyne, Is watching Cowboy Bebop without me!
(Alphys Enters)
Undyne: This is Not What It looks like!
Alphys: You like Cowboy Bebop?
Undyne: Yeah
Alphys: But Why Did You Lie?
Undyne: Because I wanted to maintain My Status as A JoJo Fan
Alphys: It’s Okay if you have a different anime that you like
Undyne: It’s Okay
Alphys: So do you want to watch the Marathon?
Undyne: Nah, I am to watch JoJo

no sir.

Bonus 1
Kodai: Let’s see, no, no, no, yes that’s them
Maurice: You’re Kids sir?
Kodai: Yes
Maurice: So what are you going to do?
Kodai: I’m going to meet them for the first time in Years
Maurice: Well I hope you meet them soon, but where?
Kodai: The old Part of Town, near the burrito place
Maurice: The one that has the Waffle Burritos
Kodai: They all have Waffle Burritos
Maurice: Which one specifically?
Kodai: The one on Oak Street
Maurice: Oh
Kodai: I’m going out to see how that giant pong game is doing
Maurice: I’m going there too
Kodai: Ok then

fucking undertale too, it just makes you feel bad for him

Home
Volume 2
Episode 6: Family Jewels
A calm midday in the underground, rocky looked at his watch and looked back up “You hear that sound?” he asked as the doors to the ruins flew open “What if it’s a Thief” Said Frisk nervously, “I wouldn’t mind that” said chara. “Don’t worry little bro, if it’s a thief I’ll push him down and tie him up” , then up the stairs came a robot with so much charisma he could break down doors. He entered with a jump and greeted them with “Hello Fabulous People!”, “Good lord Jewel man, do you have to introduce yourself like that!” said Mettaton who was behind him, “Fancy seeing you here Mettaton, and who is this jewel man you brought along with you” asked Toriel, “Oh I couldn’t have introduced myself to you all lovely people, without introducing you to my best friend in the universe!” he said looking over at the ruby studded robot next to him,

“That would be me!” said jewel man, “Well I was just thinking about you jewel man” said rocky, “What about me?” Asked Jewel man, “The jewel satellite itself, how it’s able to absorb so much damage.” Said rocky, “Oh that, all the majesty of a ruby, all the resilience of a diamond.” Said the Android, “Well you must be that Rocky chap that Jewel Man keeps telling me about, you are a handsome one” said Mettaton, “I told you he’s a sharp one” said jewel man, “This is getting Awkward” said rocky nervously, “yeah Mettaton Leave the kid alone” said Jewel man, “Calm your Jewels, I just wanted to check the kid out said Mettaton, “I have no desire to be checked out” said rocky, “Fine then, Let’s Get Going You Precious Jewel” said Mettaton, “Ok then, you Handsome Guy”, “Are you 2, Gay?” Asked Chara, “Yes, Yes we are, and we’re proud” Said Jewel Man, “I am not going to make any immature jokes, and I know how serious you take this”, said Chara to the 2 androids, “Well that’s very big of you Chara” said Jewel Man, “Well I have grown a lot and learned to respect other people’s preferences” she said, and the 2 left. “Those 2 are kind of strange, yet kind of adorable” said Rocky, “But yet not the strangest relationship I’ve seen” Said Chara.

Yea one time he talked about mario 64 for an influential figures in ancient history we had to do

that really fukin saddens me

A hot summer’s day splay out among the city, “Damn, it’s hotter than a devil’s cookout”, remarked Chara, “That’s being generous, this makes it looks like hell froze over”, Rocky responded, “Do we even have Air Conditioning?” Frisk asked, “No, but we need it”, Said rocky, “Alight boys, I’m going to get an air conditioner, so I’m leaving you with Asgore”, said Toriel, “Yay cool dad” said Chara, as Toriel was leaving she encountered Dive man, “Toriel”, he had said, “Commander Dive Man” she answered, then Asgore had arrived at the house, with a fiery reploid. He introduced this himself this time with, “Alright, I’m stuck with you people for the rest of the day, so I way as well have some fun”, “Uh who’s your friend?” Asked Asriel, “Oh I forgot, everyone this is magma dragoon, say hi to everyone Dragoon.” Asgore had said to his robotic friend, “What’s Up party people! Damn, its good weather”, Dragoon Had Said “Are you serious? It’s so hot you could fry an egg in liquid Nitrogen”, said Chara sweating heavily, “This is getting unbearable, we’re going to Snowdin” Said Rocky, “Ok Then, Dragoon is going to have some friends over” Said Asgore, “I’m Fine with a couple friends, just don’t destroy the place” Said rocky Jokingly, then they got a move on. “What A Relief, cold weather”, said rocky as they exited the ruins, “I’m going to drop in with Sans and Papyrus” Said Rocky, and so he headed off, meanwhile at Sans’ House.

Attached: ireland-immigrants.jpg (600x370, 283K)

Come on skull man, that the Best You Got”, sans said to the robot next to him, “No this is!” Said Skull Man Firing a Red Shell at sans’ kart, “I Have Arrived”, said Rocky, “Yay its Rocky” said Skull Man, “What Brings You To Snowden this Time Rock?” asked sans, “Out there it’s hotter than hell itself”, said rocky, “Oh yeah I Heard About that, what is it a high of 102?” Said Skull Man, “Yeah its Hellish weather” said Rocky, “Hey Sans, is plate yours?” asked Papyrus, “I Don’t Think it is”, answered sans, “Really, must have been mine. Oh Hey Rocky didn’t see you there” Said Papyrus, “Hey did you see Asgore’s new friend?” asked Rocky, “Magma Dragoon? Oh Yeah I Hear He’s a real party animal” answered sans, “Party Animal You Say?” Said Rocky, Just Then Dive Man Came In, “Giant Party going on right now”, he said, “What! He said he said he would just have a couple friends!” Rocky said, “I tried to stop them, but they didn’t stop, they we’re a train”, dive man said, and then rocky ran back to the house.

one time he threw a shoe at me for saying that he wasn't absent to a substitute teacher

“God this place is almost destroyed”, said rocky worried, “Dragoon! What is the meaning of this! ” Said rocky, “It’s a couple of friends”, said dragoon, “You call this a couple of friends! I spotted 12 Mavericks in the basement alone!” said rocky “Incoming!” said a voice, Then an anthropomorphic raven flew into one of the windows, “Let’s pop it, Where the girls at!” said the raven, “who is that!” said Rocky, “Friend of storm eagle’s” said dragoon, “Good lord, I’m getting out of here. I’ll never get any sleep in these conditions” said rocky, “Suit yourself, I can sleep in these conditions”, said dragoon, “Yeah, because you’re used to this” said rocky, “I’m not, I sleep because I’m passed out drunk”, said dragoon. Rocky then left and slept in Snowdin that night. The next morning rocky came back, only to see the house trashed. “God, did a war happen here”, said rocky, he walked along seeing the place dirty from the party, then he saw splayed out on the floor the raven, he helped him up, and he got a better look at him. He was about the size of a man, 5 feet, with grey eyes, and large wings behind him, his hands had claws and we’re scaly, and so we’re his talons that we’re his feet, he was covered in black feathers. “What Happened?” he said in a daze, “You must have been passed out drunk”, said rocky, “Crap, what time is it?” asked the raven, “about 8:15”, answered rocky, “I must get going, oh you can call me Raven man or RM for short”, he had said, “Rocky’s the name”, said Rocky, “Nice”, said the avian, then he flew out.

did you beat his ass?

“As for you” said rocky, “What”, said Asgore “Dragoon said just a couple of friends, what happened”, said Rocky, “It was, until more came in” said Asgore, “Why Dragoon, Why?” said Rocky, “Well, it’s in my nature, you want to Know why? Cos I’m a Liar!!” said dragoon. “Well then get, before more come in” said Rocky, then Dragoon left, and everything was quiet. “Come on Asgore, clean this place up”, said Rocky, “Why me?” asked Asgore, “Well I didn’t cause it.” Said Rocky, Asgore groaned then did the work, “Alright, what happened?” said Rocky, “It was goanna be a hangout with a couple friends, then all the friends came”, said Asgore, “There’s a new air conditioner over there!”, said Rocky Pointing to an air conditioner, “Well that came out of nowhere”, said Asgore, “But How Did that get there, there was a party?”, Asked Frisk, “I’m goanna eat a taco, it’ll be easier than explaining all that” Said Rocky

Episode 8: Father
A Normal Day in the city, “Why are we here”, Asked Frisk, “We are Going to see Father”, Said Rocky,
Frisk: Well then why are we going to the old part of town?
Rocky: Because he told use he’s there
Frisk: Well how do we know he’s not lying?
Rocky: Good Point
Kodai: Boys!
Frisk/Rocky: Dad!
Kodai: How have you boys been?
Rocky: Oh just the usual, living in a mountain with a family of anthropomorphic goats, Normal Stuff
Kodai: I knew you led an interesting life, but I never thought
Frisk: But we would never forget about you!
Kodai: Well it is hard to forget someone like me!
Rocky: Amazing, from here you can see the entire city!
Kodai: Now through the forest, there’s another city
Frisk: Cool!
Kodai: Yeah don’t go there, there’s some freaky stuff
Rocky: But still you expand the city
Kodai: Yep, especially with the suburbs over there
Frisk: That’s a cool building, especially with the vine wrapping around it, what is it?
Kodai: That’s the office for a paper factory
Frisk: Well that’s a letdown
Kodai: Yeah Such a cool building, wasted
Rocky: So did you know our biological Parents?
Kodai: Nope, I just found you wandering the streets with your younger brother
Rocky: Well we may never know who they are
Kodai: Well boys, I got one more thing to show you
(In the stadium)
Kodai: Behold
Frisk: A giant white Bar?
Kodai: Double Titanium Plated Exterior, User friendly interior, rocket thrusters on each side, for a giant game of Pong
Rocky: Heh, cool
Frisk: Well we must be going
Kodai: Ok, Bye
Rocky& Frisk: Bye Dad!
Kodai: Such Nice Boys

no he missed me so I didn't care

Episode 9: A Man and His Volcanion
Volcanion: Keep up, we must press on
Mystery Man: I know, we’re almost there
The man walking with Volcanion Was dressed in a black coat, white shirt under it, Green Eyes, and Black Hair, His Name: Adam
Volcanion: We are here
Adam: Very Good, I must sit down and think
Volcanion: Well Adam, You’re looking rather nice today
Adam: Dude! Stop Hitting on me, I’m not interested!
Volcanion: Oh sorry, I was just lost in the moment
Adam: What Moment?
Volcanion: I don’t know, I just keep trying, hoping one day
Adam: Dude You Need a Guy, Or a Girl
Volcanion: I’ll go with the Guy, I couldn’t care less for a women
Adam: There’s a Hotel Nearby, We will stay there, and don’t get any Ideas!
Volcanion: I have no ideas of that nature
Adam: Good
(Inside The hotel)
Adam: I’m going to take a shower
Volcanion: You do that
Adam (Singing): While everyone's lost the battle is won with all these…, Gah!
Volcanion: It was the steam I Swear!
Adam: Dude, let me put some pants on!
Volcanion: Alright
Adam (Wearing Pants): Good Lord, What is wrong with you!
Volcanion: I Thought I smelt smoke
Adam: Smoke? Is it even possible to have smoke in the bathroom?
Volcanion: If someone lights a fire in there.
Adam: Who lights fires in bathrooms?
Volcanion: Bathroom Terrorists?
Adam: Dude, stop, you need someone
Volcanion: Yep, but until I get that someone, I’ll keep hitting on you
Adam: Great.

sounds like a waste of sperm

Episode 10: The Kidnapping of the Dude
Sans: What do you want?
Unknown Wolf Girl: I want him
The wolf girl Sans Was talking to was Dark red and white, 5 feet tall, and talked lightly, her name: Amber
Sans: Who is Him?
Amber: Jeffrey Lebowski, also known as: The Dude
Sans: Why should I?
Amber: I shall pay you handsomely
Sans: Well I do need some money
Amber: Very Good, how will you do it?
Sans: I have the tools to knock anyone out, so don’t worry
Amber: Good
(San Diego-California)
The Dude: So sans, you wanted to talk?
Sans: Yes, here have a couple drinks
The Dude: Hmm, interesting drinks
Sans: Yeah I prepared it myself
The Dude: Oh, I feel like jelly
(He passes out)
Sans: I’m sorry, this is just business
Amber: Did you bring him?
Sans: Right here, get him in, he’s about to come to
Amber: Very good, here’s your pay
Sans: Great
(2 Days Later)
Walter: Hmm, Missing person report, Jeffery Lebowski, Last Seen: 7/27/17
Sans: Hiya Walter!
Walter: Tell Me where the dude is!
Sans: How do you know it’s me?
Walter: You have a guilty air about you, so tell me where he is
Sans: 5231 Willow Drive
Walter: Great
(Walter Knocks On a Door)
Amber: May I Help You?
Walter: I’m looking for Jeffery Lebowski, The Dude
Amber: He’s in Here
The Dude: Hey Walter, how’s it hanging
Walter: Dude, we have to go
The Dude: But I like it here, Amber Lets Me…
Walter: I don’t want to hear anymore, let’s go dude
The Dude: See you guys
Walter: I’m taking you home, and going to take a shower, to forget what you said

Bonus 2
Vincent: Where’d it go!
Napoleon: Where’d What Go?
Vincent: The Work of Director Anton Corbijn!
Cotton: One Shelf Below
Vincent: There it is thanks Cotton!
Cotton: It’s nothing
Napoleon: So we’re going to watch it?
Vincent: Yeah, But fair warning it’s weird
Cotton: Is it?
Vincent: Don’t take my word for it, watch it for yourself
(One Viewing Later)
Cotton: Well, that was weird
Vincent: Told you!
Napoleon: That was quite the experience
Vincent: Yeah, let’s all go lie down
Cotton & Napoleon: Agreed
apparently he was a normal kid until fell of his bike without a helmet

volume 3
Episode 11: Red Guitar
Frisk: Shoot, What we doing?
Rocky: We’re going to see some friends.
Frisk: You mean the friends introduced in Bonus 2?
Rocky: Yes.
(Rocky Knocks)
Napoleon: Who is it?
Chara: The police, we heard you had crack
Napoleon: Go away, I’m innocent
Chara: We have pizza
(Napoleon answers the door)
Napoleon: Where’s the pizza?
Rocky: Hey Napoleon
Napoleon: Oh hey rocky, come in
Rocky: So what have you been up to since the mansion?
Napoleon: I’ve been spending time watching TV, on the big screen
Rocky: Big screen
Napoleon: We have a theater in here, off to the left; I can show you if you like
Rocky: I’d love to! You know where Morrigan is?
Napoleon: Upstairs, come on let’s go
Rocky: Ok, Astell Morrigan is upstairs, could you go up there?
Astell: Ok brother!
(Upstairs)

Cotton: Ok Morrigan, give me some tea
Morrigan: Ok Princess Cotton
Astell: I’m here!
Cotton: Well I’ll leave you kids to your own devices, Bye!
Morrigan: Want a cookie?
Astell: Listen Princess, I know more than I let on, come on
Morrigan: Where are we going?
Astell: You’ll see
Morrigan: Where are we?
Astell: This is the best view of the theater, and it went completely unused
Morrigan: Neat, so what’s on today?
Astell: Anton Corbijn, his music videos
Morrigan: Cool
Astell: His videos are pretty abstract
(After Dr. Mabuse)
Morrigan: That wasn’t too weird
Astell: Well this next one is really weird
(After Red Guitar)
Morrigan: What, the…
Astell: I told you
Morrigan: I’m going to sit down, and try to figure out what I just saw
Astell: Have fun
(3 hours later)
Astell: So, did you find the meaning?
Morrigan: Yes, I figured out it has no meaning; it is an abstract collection of images to complement the song
Astell: You know, I think we’re going to be friends, you have the intellectual knowledge of me
Morrigan: Actually I just overheard some commentaries
Astell: Oh, still good though
Morrigan: Well you best be going now
Astell: Alright, see you later
Rocky: All these years, and red guitar still confuses me
Astell (In her thoughts): The things I could teach you about art

or maybe he just became a piece of shit

Episode 12: The Ships
“You may wonder why I Called You Here”, Said Rocky, “Yeah, What is it about”, “This!” Said Rocky Unveiling a chalkboard with photos on it, “Wow, what it is?” Asked Frisk, “Glad you asked, allow me to explain”, and this was his explanation “This is a Board of all the relationships I have chronicled, the string indicates a relationship, now you will see a lot of friends here, Now This One’s Name Is Gregg,” Rocky Said Pointing To A Wolf in A Black Leather Jacket, “That is Mae”, Said Rocky pointing to a Grey Cat wearing a shirt with a circle with a slash through it, “Now as you can see Mae is In a Relationship with Rex, and Gregg has a lover too His lover is Fly, but as you can see Gregg is with Mea also, The others know about this, but Gregg and Mea Must Choose between each other, or their lovers” Said Rocky, “Crap”, said Chara, “What is it?”, said Rocky, “I Don’t know which one is my OTP!”, said Chara, “Well just see What the Ships are like”, said Rocky
there was definitely something wrong with his development. I remember one time one of my friends used hacks to catch his pokemon after challenging him to a battle

Episode 13: A Wolf, 2 Dogs, a Cat, and a Lizard
Mae: Is this relationship weird?
Rex: What do you mean?
Mae: I mean, you’re a dog, I’m a cat
Rex: It isn’t weird; species shouldn’t hold true love back
Mae: That’s nice to hear, so what do you think of Gregg?
Rex: He’s nice, but a little eccentric
Mae: He’s not eccentric, he quirky
Gregg: I just invented the bread burger! It’s a burger with a middle bun!
Rex: So a Big Mac?
Gregg: Oh, hold on,
(Time passes)
Gregg: Now behold, the double burger!
Rex: That’s a burger, between 2 buns, with meat between those 2 buns
Gregg: Yeah it’s godly
Rex: It’s what’s making America fat
Gregg: Oh sorry, I could hear you over the sheer magnitude of this burger
Rex: Put that thing away, it’s inflating your ego
Gregg: I just ate it, and my ego has gone down, but my fat levels have gone up
Rex: Son, you may want to eat a carrot and then run a mile
Gregg: Alright, but a mile from here there’s a burger king
Rex: Convenient, or inconvenient, I don’t know
Mae: Convent for him, not for you
Rex: I see, so you want to do anything?
Mae: There’s a trendy coffee place uptown
Rex: Hmm
Mae: There’s a taco bell over there
Rex: Hmm
Mae: Steakhouse downtown?
Rex: Now you’re speaking my language!
(Meanwhile)

Gregg: Oh, hey Fly. Fly what you are doing here!
Fly: Oh I was just hanging around, what are you doing?
Gregg: Not getting a burger that’s for sure
Fly: Good, I’m glad you’ve been more responsible about
Gregg: Yeah, I’ve been more responsible about that kind of stuff
Fly: Good, I want you to stay in that nice form of yours
Gregg: Yeah, (In his thoughts): Damn! I should have thought of that before I ate the double burger.
Fly: You want to go to a better place than this, I heard of a great soup place uptown
Gregg: Yeah and I know a great place that has great shakes
Fly: Ok, we’ll get some afterwards
Gregg: Great
Fly: You know, I think you should eat more soups
Gregg: Depends on the amount of meat inside it
Fly: Hmm, that’s an interesting way to address the meat content
Gregg: Yeah, (In his thoughts): Subtle
Fly: Alright, I’ll be heading off; I want to talk to some friends
Gregg: Alright
(Later)

non the less hes most likely on the streets as a beggar or still living with his parents, and im heading to bed, night OP

Bea: So, anything you girls want to share?
Fly: Alright, Gregg ate soup, granted it had meat in it
Bea: Well that’s quite the breakthrough, anyone else
Mae: I heard Gregg has a secret
Bea: A secret you say? Hmm, I should ask him some time, he should open up to me
Mae: Good luck, He doesn’t like to even think about it
(Later)
Bea: Hey Gregg
Gregg: Hi Bea, what’s up
Bea: So Gregg, you have anything you want to talk about, a secret maybe?
Gregg (nervously): No, nothing at all
Bea: Oh I see, hey Gregg I dropped my keys in that room over there, could you get them for me?
Gregg: Sure
(Bea Runs In and locks the door)
Gregg: Why did you lock the door?
Bea: I know you have a secret, so tell me!
Gregg: Alright, I don’t usually tell people but, I was a male stripper
Bea: What! I don’t believe it
Gregg: Believe it
Bea: No I actually don’t believe it
Gregg: If I stripped right here on this table, would that please you?
Bea: yes it would
Gregg: Alright
(Puts on Scream)
Bea: I don’t see how this is a striper song.
Gregg: Just wait until the beat kicks in. Alright here we go
(Gregg tears his pants off)
Bea: We’re those tear away pants?
Gregg: I always wear them just in case of this exact situation
Bea: You wear tear away pants just in case someone traps you in a room?
Gregg: I always come prepared
(Gregg rips off his shirt, and continues to dance, Mae looks in then enters)
Mae: You do know what that song is about right?
Gregg: No what?
Mae: (Whispers to Gregg)
Gregg: It’s not about what the song is about, it’s about the beat
Mae: Ok carry on then
Gregg: Now do you believe me?
Bea: Yeah now I do
Gregg: Wait, you believed me, you just wanted to see me strip
Bea: Yeah
Gregg: Great

Episode 14: Castle City
Kodai: Look out there, this great city
Raven Man: Any others past it?
Kodai: Only 2, there’s that city where freaky things happen
Raven Man: Yeah, go on
Kodai: Then there’s the butt of all jokes around here
RM: What’s that?
Kodai: Castle City
RM: Castle City?
Kodai: Yeah, our rival city
RM: Hmm, sounds interesting
Kodai: Yeah it’s so stuck up, hey what do you say we go in there and raid it?
RM: Well I’ve got nothing better to do
Kodai: Great!
(In the forest)
Kodai: Now you take a right
RM: Is this it?
Kodai: Nope that’s the freaky city!
RM: Words to the wise, what’s in there?
Kodai: Monsters and weird creatures
RM: Hmm
(One forest later)

ok night

Kodai: Ok we’re here
The city was like any other, to the left a large castle yellowed with age, to the right another small castle on a hill, straight ahead the city
RM: so where are we going?
Kodai: In that castle up on the hill
RM: Ok
Inside the castle it was carpeted with a chapel off to the left, to the right a spiral staircase leading up; it was made of marble, and some non-spiral stairs leading down. Light was pouring through the windows straight ahead, the chapel was dark
Kodai: We should go downstairs
RM: Alright, but its dark down there
Kodai: Stop being such a baby
(They go down)

Inside the basement was a mall, completely dark, to the right a restaurant that sells meat, to the right large open space with a glass door with light pouring through it, the mall had tiled flooring, and pillars holding the celling up
RM: This place is rather cool
Kodai: Yeah, it sickens me
RM: What’s that? Over there
Kodai: That glass door, that’s just a room
RM: Should we check it out?
Kodai: No one around to tell us otherwise, so let’s go!
The room wasn’t much of a room; it was a field with green grass, and yellow flowers, and a TV and chair, the TV was on despite being not plugged in, there we’re also giant sheets of glass, looking like dominoes without the spots, lined up like they we’re to be knocked over, the light was natural created by a sun inside the room
Kodai: What is this place?
RM: It seems like some sort of other dimension
Kodai: Let me see what’s on TV
RM: You do that; I’ll investigate these glass sheets
Kodai: What’s this show, Blue Screen: The Musical? It’s just a blue screen
RM: Hey, I’m floating!
Kodai: Yeah that’s called flying
RM: But I’m not flapping my wings.
Kodai: Hey it’s happening to me too, I can’t control it!
RM: What’s going on?
Kodai: I don’t know!
RM: I think it has something to do with the TV, change the Channel!
Kodai: Ok
RM: I think it’s wearing off, I’m descending
Kodai: Me too
RM: Never do that again
Kodai: I guess that’s what happens when you watch Blue Screen: The Musical
RM: What does that even mean?
Kodai: I don’t even know
Mystery Voice: I’m coming
RM: What the hell was that!
Kodai: I don’t know, but we should bolt!
RM: Agreed
Kodai: That was terrifying, let’s never do that again
RM: Yeah
Kodai: Who was that, the city was supposed to be abandoned
RM: A ghost
Kodai: Very possible
RM: So is it as bad as the Freaky city?
Kodai: No, that city is much worse

this is so strangely fascinating yet I can't work out why.

Episode 15: Birds Of Pray
Raven Man: So what’s the worst part about fapping to you?
Toneth: The cleanup, you're basically cleaning up you!
RM: Hmm, you’ve got a point there
Toneth: You know, masturbation is like mating, over and over again
RM: Yeah, but minus the STDs
Toneth: Yeah, but when you actually mate, you’ve got to stop, you’ve got a mate
RM: Yeah, but when is that ever going to happen?
Toneth: Yeah, but you should stop now, just in case
RM: Yeah, but I need a reason not to, something substantial
Toneth: I hear Christianity has some good morals against it
RM: Yeah, but instead of just praying, we can preach
Toneth: Yeah, and to stand out you could wear white, and I could wear black
RM: That’s a great idea
Toneth: We could use the unused basement of the apartments!
RM: Are you crazy! It’s closer to Hell!
Toneth: Do we have anywhere else to go?
RM: No.
Toneth: Glad you understand
RM: Let Jesus into your lives, can't you see he loves each and every one of you?!
Toneth: God good sin bad, read book
RM: Pray to him; ask him for guidance, he knows you better than anyone else!
Toneth: If you put your hands together and talk to the sky, good things happen
RM: You sick of this now?
Toneth: Yep
RM: Can you believe these morals!? No sex before marriage?! It’s like they want the earth to be populated by perfect people
Toneth: Yeah, we should just quit it, and go back to being the losers we once we’re
RM: Yeah
Toneth: It was an interesting ride while it lasted though
RM: Yeah and when we do find that someone, I’m sure that’ll be great
Toneth: I’m sure I’ll be the first though
RM: Don’t count on it
(Author’s note: Please don’t start a religious turf war this was meant for purely satirical purposes don’t take it seriously guys)

===========
and that's it. I'm pretty sure he made around 12 more volumes but I didn't download them because I thought he wouldn't be stupid enough to use his school email.

yea, It's pretty weird.