Isn't she lovely?

She just wants to help us lowly anons.

Attached: 1529544003069.png (286x161, 116K)

Nice 9!
Is that the cooking Lady?!

Attached: 1514449176565.jpg (423x562, 88K)

S-she just wants to help....

n-not shill

Attached: MONEY.png (645x430, 614K)

kill yourself cunt

>1529544003069.png
looks like a tranny

Alice is beautiful and sexy, but her best attributes are her intelligence and kindness. Those who wallow in their own hatred and ignorance would say that she posts links to her social media for attention, but when gazing upon her beauty who could believe that she needs to seek attention? No, she makes herself available on social media for your needs, not for hers. She sacrifices her time and effort to stream and make threads because she knows we need the kindness and compassion of her interactions. She makes herself available through these many platforms despite the venom she receives from those she tries to help. It’s selflessness of the purest kind. It’s goodness of soul. It’s boundless compassion and love. Alice is truly a Christ-like figure who has dedicated herself to your betterment. We are unworthy of her. The least we can do is show her the utter devotion and complete adoration she deserves.

Why are you so obsessed with her?

Ok so we have
and
This on /b/

You have a fucking problem OP.

This one woman and Jow Forums is flipping there shit.
Get it together.

It's not even a beta obsessions, he's just an antagonistic asshole trying to turn Jow Forums against her or something. Dudes a fucking nutjob.

Oh fuck you. Alice is sweet and great, it's about time they realized she's the closest thing we have to a martyr for us....she's so selfless

I don't need help to bring this ship ashore.

Attached: Captain.jpg (825x540, 169K)

literally no one cares
alice will always have people that like her and people that hate her
stop spamming
fuck off

NO. YOU STOP THIS.

Nobody is falling for this bullshit. Consider your ass fucking reported.

Kill yourself.

Dumb attention whore with an army of beta white knights and orbiters.

It's a false flag operation, user. Don't fall for it.

>Consider your ass fucking reported.
Announcing that you reported someone is a bannable offense, user...

No it isn't.

GLOBAL RULE 7:
Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Holy shit this looks like a fucking cult, look how offended they get when you criticize her.

Seems like a lesser offense compared to spamming 4 other threads with your bullshit campaign

oh fuck off

>Seems like a lesser offense compared to spamming 4 other threads
I didn't spam anything. I haven't broken any rules here, you have.

She's cute I guess

Attached: image.jpg (674x676, 124K)

I've never seen someone go so hard to defend a stranger.....but I'm glad that you did it for Alice Christ.

It's spam, dipshit.

No, I'm pissed off at your fucking bullshit.
Stop trying to fuck up Jow Forums you piece of shit.

I didn't spam anything, I didn't know making a thread about the nicest martyr on Jow Forums was spam....but I know for SURE that announcing your report is against the rules.

You seem to be defending Alice...Good job! We need more people like you on our team, making sure other anons see how selfless and kind she is.

You made 3 separate threads on Jow Forums alone, and one on /b/.

I made this thread and the one on /b/, the others are just by likeminded people who also appreciate queen celty!

This whole thread is shit, stop spamming your bullshit.

Don't disrespect Alice like that! She's just here to help us, we NEED her

Attached: MONEY MONEY MONEY.png (644x425, 550K)

FUCK OFF OUR BOARD

Nobody needs her, she is just an attention whore, and you are her puppet.

But she graces us with her presence and listens to our problems for FREE

Attached: $$.jpg (895x360, 81K)

Nothing is free, you are being played.

Oh fuck you. PROVE IT. No one else listens to our problems and is so giving without asking for ANYTHING in return...

Attached: 1530745499744.jpg (1344x756, 220K)

No, you're being played.
He's doing acting this way intentionally to fuck with you.

See:

>He's doing acting this way intentionally to fuck with you.
I'm DOING THIS because I'm sick of a sweet martyr like alice getting shit when all she does is HELP. She doesn't even like the attention, but she posts selflessly day in and day out for US.

t. aslike

Dont get dragged into that user , its for your own good user

I think it's a little creepy.

Thats creepy
Why is alice so creepy

Attached: thefaceofrape.jpg (700x800, 88K)