Post your Family Trees

Attached: familytree.png (1600x960, 461K)

Template

Attached: template.png (1600x960, 449K)

I dont know

I dont know

I dont know

literally just kill me

Attached: killme.png (1600x960, 433K)

leafmutt

aryan

Attached: 1531036546808.png (1600x960, 397K)

Attached: bbbbbbbbbb.png (1600x960, 495K)

a true slav

I'm 1/8 ukrainian and 7/8 polish

Attached: 1531036546808.png (1600x960, 319K)

dios mio...

mutt

el goblino..

Pure white
Uruguay is the whitest country in South America

I dont know

Oh fuck, I fugged the Polish flag up

Oy Vey

Attached: 1500252716770.png (1595x595, 249K)

bump

Yes, kill me because I was born in the land of the mutt

1/8th Hungarian and 7/8th Croatian

it makes sense

Attached: 1531036546808.png (1600x960, 433K)

Attached: Lineage.png (1600x1000, 361K)

Attached: yui.png (800x770, 492K)

I don't consider myself a mutt, I consider myself aryan. Because my father is one of those rare Azerbaijanis that have a northern Ruropean skin Color and European facial features.

My father's skin color is actually a few shades lighter than my mothers, and my mother is a northern european pole with blue eyes. My father is so white looking, that my mother said "He looks like a polish man/could easily blend in to the crowd if he lived in Poland". And my mother grew up in a small farming village in rural Poland so she knows what she is talking about.

European*

what colour are your eyes

>i consider myself aryan

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

This but USA flags

Poles = aryans

you cant deny it

dark brown

THE ARYAN RACE SHALL PREVAIL

Attached: 1474855511340.png (1600x960, 506K)

I will say tho, my father was an red hair carrier. My mother was not. So I carry the genes for red hair from my father, and I even grow red hair in my beard like him too

Attached: family tree.jpg (1600x960, 304K)

i see

dios mio

you are gonna get killed lole

i'm already dead bro

wow ultra interesting I know

Attached: family tree tamplate.png (1127x677, 498K)

hon hon hon

nice

Attached: h-FRENCH-STEREOTYPE-628x314.jpg (628x314, 39K)

I think I am like one of the purest Frenchmen out there. I literaly can't find any ancestor not born in France going back to 12th century, which is where my known fmaily tree ends.
And I'm wasting this incredible genetic material here...

Attached: 1520478466949.jpg (389x379, 41K)

>I consider myself aryan

Attached: 572ec6f9d586522bdf2153c1da097d0be937ffdf0f43740783c36cd0446470db.jpg (980x716, 363K)

Got your eyes on any French girls of similar genetic quality? I imagine it must be difficult to find one that also is pure French going back to the 12th century

Well when you meet a girl it's kinda weird to ask her to prove her genetic purity.
I try to get girls from families that were previously nobility until the beginning of the 1900s, this is a good indication of their ancestors.
But as I am from a relatively poor family myself I try to improve myself as much as possible to be on their level. The other advantage is that these are also the only wife material left in France, other girls are just sluts/coalburners.

boring person coming through

Attached: asdgasdg.png (1600x960, 453K)

>these are also the only wife material left in France, other girls are just sluts/coalburners.

Well that's good, theres a silver lining at least

I remember my relatives on my mothers side talking about how western Germany was so rich during Communism. They would go to western Germany, and take the perfectly good couches/cabinets Germans left on the side of the road and bring them back home. They were astounded at how Germans could throw away such high quality furniture like it was nothing

you too

Do you know that those unknowns are at least European?

absolutely, they were most likely born and raised here, but we just never looked into it
my mom thinks her father might have german ancestors, because of his first name,
although, looking at it now, that name isnt even german..

Hard to believe I'm the only American to post Mexican ancestry.

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x960, 380K)

la creatura...

Are you a mestizo(half native American half European) or mostly European? What's your native American DNA percentage

Mostly European. My mom looks kind of like a goblina but I have typical Dutch feautures.
Kind of small, I think that Cherokee is mixed.

>I have typical Dutch features
Non-anglos get out of my fuckin' continent

Attached: 1531036546808.png (1600x960, 487K)

My fathers mothers side of the family have been in the U.S since the the early 1700s my dads fathers the same and my moms family care from France in the early 1900s I’m your basic white American

I hold Italian citizenship by descent, Hungarian by descent, and American by birth.

My father's side is of English and Irish ancestry primarily, but the Cherokee that once existed was bred out of the bloodline with the creation of me

Attached: 1531036546808.png (1600x960, 445K)

mostly the former rather than the latter for my father.

>from France
>I'm your basic white American
Fuck off Frenchie you will never be American.
LA CREATURA

>la creatura
>full euro

what

>English/Irish
If your ancestors are that swarthy, you cannot be considered English. Your grandpa isn't a Vietnam veteran, he's a Vietnam fucking refugee hahahah

See this

You are mixed with Italian and Hun blood, you cannot be considered European let alone white. Get out of my country fucking foreigner, I'd rather a Mexican be my neighbor

Attached: 1234123512541.png (419x429, 22K)

>Suomi/Northern Poccия

Finns are related to Hungarians and Estonians.

Finns are also majority blonde haired, blue eyed humans. Italians however are negroid and most importantly NOT ANGLO (English, preferably northern English) and thus not American.

>cares about "muh racial purity"

Back to Jow Forums with you

>he's a fucking weeb
>he's Italian
>he's Hungarian
Fucking disgusting, back to the oven with you fucking spaghettikike.

>using the "fucking weeb" insult
Explain.

You are weeb scum. Anime is trash, enough said

Never said or posted anything about anime, but whatever

Hell yeah brother, this fucking mongrol needs to fuck off to Asia.

Americas for the pure aryans, like us. Me and you are white brothers in a sea of mutts, look at my DNA test!

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-190351.jpg (1080x2160, 306K)

Fuckin' right-o, cunt

I'm jealous, I only get Polish, Azerbaijan and Iranian citizenship by descent. But with Polish Citizenship I become an EU citizen, so I can live and work anywhere in Europe.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Oh and Canadian Citizenship by birth, forgot to mention

Do you have the trademark Anglo broken teeth?

Forgot to mention, I also have Polish in me, related to some of the former kings of Poland (albeit I do not remember their names), Bulgarian Czars, and Ivan I, Ivan II, Ivan III, and Ivan IV of Russia.

I'm planning on going to Iran to see ancient history ruins of the Persian Empire sometime soon, but a flight from DC to Tehran is pretty expensive.

also name was from participating in a Risk thread, because I have nothing better to do on Jow Forums lol

So you are not fully swedish then. You are white

>So you are not fully swedish then
well we dont know, the only reason to think i wouldnt be, is because of my grandfather first name
so theres a lot of assumptions based on nothing, either way i dont really care, would be fun to know though

My polish lineage traces back to Western Poland/Eastern Germany. My polish last name is the same last name as the Archbishop of Poznan in the 14th century.

Tehran is the cultural capital of the Persian people. My father is not Persian, he is Iranian Azeri. The cultural capital of the Azeri are Tabriz(in the South) and Baku(in the north). If you visit Tehran, you should stop by Tabriz if you can. But then again Iran is a country I can never visit, because If I go and they suspect I am descended from an Iranians father, they will "Claim" me and hold me hostage in Iran as an Iranian citizen. And then they will force me into mandatory military service.

If I ever visit Azerbaijan, I will visit the former Soviet republic in the north. They are the most atheist/secularist Muslim country on earth

1) I know that Iranian Azerbaijan exists, and I'd like to visit there as well.
2) Azerbaijian is a nice place, but the only problem is that if you go to Armenia (or of Armenian descent), you are permanently denied entry to Azerbaijan, so if I go to Armenia beforehand, I'd have to pull an Israel and ask for a stamp on a little slip letting me enter the country, but not a stamp in my passport (as Iran denies entry to Israeli passport holders and questions visitors with Israeli visas/stamps in their foreign passport)

Attached: TRINITY___Grandparents+Romanovs.png (539x670, 446K)

Fair points, not meant as a slight against you just clarifying

I know, it's good man :)

I don't know much about my family, but i from the research i've done so far i have a bunch of relatives in the US, one of my other relatives served in the Polish Legions (Allied with the Austro-Hungarian army)

Attached: 1526646867193.jpg (274x341, 19K)

Are you Jewish?

Do you have any non-polish Slavic blood? Did your grandparents fight in WW2?

I should mention, my great grandparents on my dad side lived in regions of Northern Azerbaijan that had lots of Armenians in it(Karabakh, Nanchitvan) for generations. So it's very likely I'm part Armenian as well. Just like I am part German genetically(According to 23andMe) because my polish ancestors lived in close proximity with Germans for generations in Western Poland

Did you find out what your Y-DNA and mtDNA are?

This is going off my family tree as of the last 4 generations.

I have not taken a DNA test but have a physical copy of my family tree.

once again, participating in a risk thread

>Do you have any non-polish Slavic blood?
Probably not, but i'm not 100% sure, i'd have to dig deeper into my famiky's archives
>Did your grandparents fight in WW2?
I don't think so, i tried asking my grandfather about this once as a kid, but he wasn't in his best shape back then, he did say something about germans and mitocycles, but that was all i could get out of him, he passed away when i was pretty young too

Attached: 1521761125596.jpg (288x513, 22K)

>famiky's
>mitocycles
god i hate phoneposting so much