THEY’RE COMING HOME

THEY’RE COMING HOME

Attached: BC042490-6A49-4D0A-8EEE-19935D3C970F.jpg (1125x1700, 460K)

God just thinking about those boys getting filled with cave-sama's hot sticky gushings, with no escape, in total darkness, being thrown from rock to rock, tossed around like a rag doll in nature's thick, winding, endless belly, totally at the whim's of cave-sama's desires, to be teased and played with, to be given hope and then have it snatched away

God I wish I was in there

not a sports thread, reported
you're the fucking retards ruining this board, retarded world cup tourist phoneposter(OP), please leave this board and stay in Jow Forums with your shitty bait threads

Kill yourself you stupid irrelevant Eskimo

STOP DELETING YHE THREADS MODS
Yet you allow people "only showing anime pics and not talking about sport" threads uh
Good luck to them, poor boys

/sp/ has always had /rescuebowl/ type threads during world events. youre the obvious newfag here ruining the board

don't reply to me ever again tourists , world events belong in Jow Forums

they're saying they sent the weakest boys out first so if theyre coming out alive theres a good chance the fitter boys will survive too

FUCK off you unwanted fucking tourists.
These threads were comfy at first but you pathetic "LE BASED SPACEMAN. MODERN DAVINCI." pajeet immigrants from speddit and /sci/ and Jow Forums need to FUCK off back home. You've killed it now.

Your cancer ISN'T welcome here. MODS MODS MODS

FUCK the pathetic Australians who keep making these threads. Fucking losers. They're gonna "teach the jannies" a lesson" lmfao. Fucking pathetic cunts, go outside.

MODS MODS MODS

you belong in the garbage

HE DOES IT FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off mods.

Attached: 4.png (500x333, 21K)

guardian reports that four more are coming out soon, that would be half of them already

Come on mods for one we are all reuniting for something uplifting (not counting based TSUUUUUUUUU) and you keep deleting it .

mod i've got a pretty good idea of what your motivation might be and I can guess what you want to achieve , however , what you're doing right now is evil.

:)

mods are doing their jobs, this is not a sports thread read the rules dumbfuck

diving is a sport
rock climbing is a sport

make a diving thread then, faggot

EVERYONE'S COMING HOME
IT'S THE BEST YEAR EVER

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME

someone did and it got deleted

PEDOMOD IS GONNA FREAK

'ate jannies
simple as

based mods
this was never a sports thread

/sp/ janitor is a morbidly obese disgusting piece of human garbage and his father woul'd be severly disappointed in him if only he didn't leave his whore mother when jannie was a kid

Blatant

Attached: 1501318353442.jpg (1000x1400, 121K)