Why is America such a boring fucking country? Whenever I go on Google streetview it looks fucking depressingly boring...

Why is America such a boring fucking country? Whenever I go on Google streetview it looks fucking depressingly boring. Americans don't know how to build cities like Vienna. America is just an uncivilized fucking backwoods area colonized by Europeans to extract minerals.

Attached: GettyImages-82055766_1474246862989_46545593_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUA8OzQxGxE
youtube.com/watch?v=_yO6BgrnXcA
youtube.com/watch?v=7F5-UdF-dXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Built around cars

I'd rather be colonized by euros for minerals than to be colonized by islamoniggers who only want to breed the women.

Blacked nice

>Grinder

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 - Copy.png (1000x713, 171K)

Your country is 56% white and dropping. You have no room to talk

Attached: amerimutt_by_broskart-dbvw1lj.jpg (883x904, 91K)

because America is about making money, not about have a cuck themed hedonistic lifestyle like you seem to have there up north

Attached: 1530385786594.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

Yours is led by Justin trudeau...

still better than sweltering hot arab infested literally right next to africa fucking desert hole you live in

we are next to africa.. you are in africa.

Austrians don't know how to build cities like Vienna. That era is over and the time of the bugmen is at hand.

Daaaaaaaaaammnnn

we're goyim to be milked of prophets by our mongrel elite brethren who are Satanic. Please kill us. Life is suffering, we just want to die.

t.sand nigger

who is this white american semen demon

Cry moar Sven
You and the rest of Europe are headed to a non-white majority faster than us, do post pics of Vienna after it's shitstained by gorillas and sandniggers

That's a positive.
Whereas yours is led by trump.....

James Howard Kunstler is your go to guy on this subject
youtube.com/watch?v=nUA8OzQxGxE

What are you talking about Sven, I found this. It is the worlds LARGEST ball of twine. It is a very big ball of twine.

Attached: Twine.png (1135x803, 1.56M)

>Why is America such a boring fucking country? Whenever I go on Google streetview it looks fucking depressingly boring. Americans don't know how to build cities like Vienna. America is just an uncivilized fucking backwoods area colonized by Europeans to extract minerals.

Don't worry. You're being colonized by the 3rd world. Your once beautiful cities like Stockholm will soon resemble Detroit.

Attached: b5465428122c4693a6cd7a4d3bac9357.jpg (1172x800, 225K)

With advances in technology cities have become a place to congregate poor people rather than grand places people want to live.

Atleast their women are not raped by Muslim invaders

I dunno, I would rather live in a shanty town than an American suburb. I cannot imagine the kind of hell than being in pic related for a decade.

Attached: hell.png (1369x366, 1020K)

don't listen to this D&C bullshit muttbros, sweden is one of the most boring places in europe architecturally. Literally all of their castles look like chinese knock offs of european castles

Attached: 1200px-Swedish_castle_Kronovall_3.jpg (1200x798, 214K)

>boring
have you ever fucking been to a mcdonald's playplace dude?

Here is what I think the answer is: modern American cities were built with cars in mind, so most stuff is far away. Most European cities were built and shaped before cars so they are really interesting to walk around in.

Hey now that's no way to talk about your country, Swedenistan.

why do americans HATE trees and plants, but love grass?

You get more house for the money in your picture so people get them. I grew up like that, it isn't bad. Now I live on a few acres and that's way better assuming you can work outside the city. Either way it's significantly easier to own a nice place here. I probably pay less in mortgage than most euros for a shitty apartment.

I got a mountain as my backyard and a 38m2 tiny house. I wouldn't trade it for a big house surrounded by grass.

They're rural and suburban retards.

The human brain needs to be constantly stimulated with diverse social interactions, which can only occur in cities, otherwise it starts to degenerate.

I love plants. fuck grass. I dont wanna mow. But trees and plants and cacti are awesome. Shows what u know bout mercans.

I dunno, I walked up here last week. It is also the summer vacation time in Norway so I haven't talked with anyone in 2 weeks since everyone is gone.

Attached: Capture3.png (1562x688, 2.7M)

I spent 2 weeks in England last year, it really made me aware of how gross our cities look. Everywhere you look is littered with advertising, logos, billboards. Street intersections with gas stations on 2 or 3 of the 4 corners. More fast food establishments than you could count. All just to chase that dollar.

>google street views middle of nowhere
>surprised it looks like shit

maybe gain some braincells?

Attached: aaa.jpg (1700x709, 425K)

That would be a special case but sure it sounds pretty nice.

It’s like saying holland sucks after you only visted Amsterdam. We are a huge country and you’d have to stay here for a while to appreciate its beauty and fun my Somali friend

>build your modern city like they did 1000 years ago
Eat shit.

but that looks good because it looks european

>Uncivilized

a...user i

Attached: 1528224247240.jpg (1024x683, 617K)

Vienna was nice to look at for a day but was very boring. The nightlife is shit and everywhere is closed on sundays. I liked budapest and prague much more than vienna

>All just to chase that dollar.

there is nothing wrong with making money.

That's a positive
Whereas yours is led by merkel...

America is filled with trees and plants lol. It is overwhelmingly rural land wise.
What are you basing your conclusions on?

>all those wires
Looks like fucking India.

of course there's a ton of cables above ground, literally like Bangladesh

this basically. our older cities are nice to walk around in.

>cacti
fucking eww

wow, you beat me by 4 seconds

>The human brain needs to be constantly stimulated with diverse social interactions, which can only occur in cities, otherwise it starts to degenerate.
Prove it.

German efficiency.

Stephen Fry is an obnoxious faggot, but he did an interesting series on the US if you want a very small taste. I don't know what to tell you. Everyone finds their own appeal whether it's in nature or in the poorly laid out cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yO6BgrnXcA

>The nightlife is shit
what are you a fucking normie?

europoors are jealous of our massive epic untouched landscapes

Attached: Colorado.jpg (3971x2647, 1.33M)

yes we have all that for plebs but also great local stuff in every town. come visit sometime before we brazilify I'd like to visit yours too before it becomes unrecognizable.

Go drink some carbonated water you faggot eurocuck bubbleboy

Only time ive been to europe i was studying in prague for a year and partying so i guess, yes.

Still better than your dung huts, achmed.

American cities are shit compared to Europe but the beauty of America was never in the cities. The countryside is amazing and where the true heart of America is at. Go to Yellowstone, Yosemite, Adirondacks, Appalachia, Alaska, Grand Canyon etc. and see the real beauty of the US.

Attached: yosemite valley.jpg (6725x4469, 3.77M)

I guess pewdiepie stayed in Sweden when he got successful? He didn't gtfo of that shithole once he made some money. Right?

Grass is only a thing in suburbs and mansions.

i guess that kinda makes sense since america was built by europeans...

tfw you've pissed off the peak of one of those mountains

Attached: 1344752697906.jpg (251x222, 18K)

this is why hyper capitalists should be laughed at. protecting america's natural beauty is essential

what's your opinion of jap cities?

Cars were a mistake. They make any street look fucking ugly

Attached: 1200px-Mexican_War_Streets_neighborhood_210038.jpg (1200x900, 278K)

he was talking about the past. you are talking about the present.
right now it's not euros colonizing the US, is it? It's those mid-/southamerican iberian-negro mix that's colonizing you.

or like japan

Attached: 2830188664_7c78323bcc_b.jpg (1024x768, 512K)

That's a positive

>cuck themed hedonistic lifestyle like you seem to have there up north

proceeds to post pick of an american, probably hedonistic, slut.

he left because he loves money too much and the taxes were too much for him

STFU slope

im sure it is for you, daesean, as she opened the borders for niggers like you

I dunno man but last time I checked Serbia was pretty irrelevant throughout all of the middle ages. You think they built any nice castles during that time? If so, I never heard or seen about them. On the other hand I've seen countless pictures of Swedish architecture (mostly Stockholm). By the way, aren't your onion-shaped churches much more Asian than any Swedish architecture?

imagine if a clown looking ass cunt like that wasn't an anti-white nigger lover. that would be crazy

No leg to stand on when half the country is non-white and half the whites are bluepilled. Even if countries like Germany have a lot of Muslims, they're 90% European, our situation is far more urgent.

Show some of your OC pics of when you were here?

Maybe the Mexicans will spice things up a bit.

looks like those ugly british cages where poorfags who can't afford a square-metre of grass live

I don't know but last time I used Jewgle Streets on Sweden there was niggers everywhere. I thought that was America

Why you spam that image over and over again?

yeah but noone ever said holland (you are talking about the netherlands though, I guess)
sucks after visiting Amsterdam.

We're not old enough to be old like cities in Europe and we're not new enough to be new like cities in Japan.

>Nightlife in Vienna is shit
have all my keks

Do yeeew wunt fries with thayt?
Ok.
Wayyy don't hayve Coke wayyy gawt Pepsi...

I'd switch Truedope for Trump, at least USA has a real man

>Show some of your OC pics of when you were here

Still waiting

Imagine those lips wrapped around my girthy footlong....

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

Kek
Nose binging the bantz

That's a negative positive

Attached: 1524394257099.jpg (656x572, 55K)

It was shit, you kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=7F5-UdF-dXE

yes, not jealous of your ugly city, ugly people, ugly culture though

I can agree with that

Yeah he left because of taxes

Attached: 1515003286791.png (1087x872, 69K)

Exactly. Never come here.

The big cities, Tokyo, Osaka, etc. are ugly as fuck on a macro level but individual buildings are OK. It is difficult to guess what the inside of a place will look like from the outside and Japs are big on aesthetics in their homes. On a larger scale it is a concrete jungle with few redeeming features. Tokyo from a high view point looks almost like Blade Runner - gray, dark, ugly, no rhyme or reason just buildings all over the place. Compare that to San Francisco, which for its many many faults is gorgeous whenever you get up high.
Smaller cities and the countryside have much more going for them. Kyoto is awesome and has a sense of history almost everywhere you go. Same with Nara and Kanazawa. If you visit Japan I highly recommend spending time outside the big cities. Take a few days or a week and ride a train to some podunk town in the mountains and walk around.
They are everywhere here but for a semi-valid reason - constant earthquakes. The electric system looks third world but it works for the locals.
Not a Jap, they have their own chan, eat shit faggot

I don't know what you are on about

Ah yes, because Europe doesn't have mountains and hills

Attached: Neuschwanstein Castle.jpg (1600x1000, 372K)