SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS. IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS...

SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS. IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS. AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO - ROUGHLY SPEAKING - REPRESENTS ORDER. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S "EXPERIMENT"? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY IN THE GULAGS. SOLZHENITSYN WRITES ABOUT IT IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. IT ENDS UP BEING EXTREMELY PAINFUL - DAMAGING EVEN. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: peterstein.jpg (716x768, 303K)

kek

(you) earned this.

Attached: 1514860950974.jpg (130x160, 8K)

Noice

phenomenal

Well done (you)

Nice

Mükemmel

There should be enough input from peterstein to feed it into an learning algorythm both for video and audio, or?

his hair transplant looks amazing in that photo, i wish we could find out which surgeon did it

Alright, I read that in Peterson's voice, and it was pretty gud

Fucking hell i read this in his voice.

read as kermit the frog 7/8/18

Attached: 1497401093816.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: 0F16035A-8A51-401A-90D0-D7D43E0C5EF8.jpg (640x344, 34K)

> i wish we could find out which surgeon did it
you'd probably jsut bet up the surgeons kids and trash his business.

Attached: gay anarchist.jpg (2448x3264, 1.46M)

Listening to some JRE#1139 right now.

good shit.

Attached: peter.jpg (575x693, 36K)

>THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING

Attached: 1528917228875.png (466x560, 398K)

>Actually takes Juden Peterstein seriously.

Attached: Jordan B Peterson Individualism.jpg (502x421, 124K)

I keked

Attached: 1499956693447.png (840x824, 446K)

baneposting is back lads

Attached: 62BAC2C5-9755-4372-9F70-DE489F3EBE64.jpg (569x802, 118K)

>good shit

Yeah listening to a guy rant on about power structures and hierarchies is "good shit". I'm scared for this generation of losers who listen to JBP.

Fucking kek I needed a good laugh, thanks op

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

As someone who's had a tough time with psoriatic arthritis, the conversation at the end about his and his daughter's all-meat diets is really interesting, but still sounds like crackpottery to me.

Other than that part they're just going in circles saying things they've already said before. It bothers me how Peterson clearly has rehearsed "bits", and they're activated by the slightest mention of anything they touch upon, like mention the Channel 4 interview and then you have to sit through the entire routine as he goes into autopilot. Just be an actually present, active participant in the conversation Jordan, is that too much to ask?

So we can't have nice threads now

Jow Forums is mean and hurts Jow Forums