GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB

GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB

WHY CAN'T I GET A JOB? I'VE APPLIED TO HUNDREDS OF PLACES.

WHERE
THE
FUCK
ARE
ALL
THE
JOBS????????

REEEEEEEE

IM HUNGRY

I HAVE NO MONEY

IM GOING TO DIE

PLEASE. LET ME GET A FUCKING JOB I BEG OF YOU!

Attached: 7m67m6.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Get yourself sold into slavery.
Food and work.
None of your own worries.

lol what? Jobs are easy to get.

just be yourself

Jobs are very easy to get user. Maybe you need some employment readiness training? Maybe a shower? Can smell your nasty ass from here, joblet. I hear taco bell is hiring.

Attached: 1530071937506.jpg (470x468, 19K)

Just practice your firm handshake and eye contact user

Why don't you become a security guard you dumbass

go get a bucket and windshield cleaning squeegee, fill the bucket with water and a bit of soap, then go stand on a busy corner and wash people's windshields. Congrats, you're your own boss.

nigger degrees beget nigger jobs user
if you would have majored in a degree with a career associated with it, you wouldnt have this problem

Walk into your local mcdonalds wearing a suit, ask to see the manager, look him straight in the eye while giving him a firm handshake and say "Hello my name is user and I am here to be your new assistant manger." Come on sport, with a little bravado and motivation I'm sure you can do it!

This can be done. It's all In how you present your self.

just become a cop in NY and retire at 45 years old with a million dollar pension

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 11.12.26 AM.png (1404x1420, 1.57M)

not good advice for OP

This, and wash your penis

What's the award thingy in his hand? Looks like it has a currynigger symbol on it.

bump

you could get a day job, there are places where you stand and wait and ppl will come and get you to do labor for the day. also food bank and religious organizations can usually help with food in a pinch.

It's Summertime. Nobody can get work

Attached: 00047474.jpg (1023x986, 117K)

Just start your own business, it's easy duh.

your traitorous treasonous spinless cowardly politicians that you need to hold accountable gave them all to spics and h1b visas
go do something about it

I'm a STEMfag and I can't find any internships in my area and all the on campus software jobs rejected me.

Advice?

FIRM SHAKE OF THE EYE STRAPS

OP, please reply with Nearest Major City and State, and a list of skills/experience you have.

I'll get one for you ya cuck since your resume must be shit.

Watch out OP, this nigger glows in the dark

You could just go out and commit a serious felony like robbing a bank or commiting murder. Free housing, 3 square meals a day and a whole hour to exercise outside awaits you user. Plus, you can meet a whole bunch of new friends to connect with and maybe meet the man of your dreams that you'll marry one day.
Either that or stop being a pussy. Buy a fitted suite and tie, shave your neckbeard and write yourself a resume to give to employers at job interviews. Work hard and prove your worth to that buisness and climb the ladder for better opportunity and better pay. More job experience and professionalism can be added to future resumes if that job falls through. It's really not that difficult.

Nigger, it's not that hard. I lost my job when they eliminated our entire department a few weeks ago. I had a new job on the way home (granted it was in Colorado, and I live in Indiana).

Normally you become homeless before you die of starvation
Youre not starving junior

You can work with me at Wal-Mart if you want. I've been working there since 2004 and I can definitely show you the ropes!!!!

Attached: 20180620_050701.jpg (3264x1836, 1.26M)

>tfw got the first job i applied for at a fortune 500 company in the top 100 rankings

Attached: 1494676639970.png (377x330, 6K)

>That indian feather

>Says the man from the country that glowed in the dark, twice.

You may think you won, but you will not know when you lost. We exterminate piggu humanely.

lots of stuff in Vermont and New Hampshire. companies are desperate for workers who aren't on meth and won't show up half the time. one of the local UPS centers is offering $75 weekly bonus if you show up every day.

You say that now, but wait until softbank wireless starts that 1.5 trillion $ infrastructure plan here. POTUS told them they can only bring japs for executive management positions and they must hand off break off once softbank US is stable. They cant bring any of you glow in the dark rats for the normal positions.

Now once that happens ill start making 130k a year for splicing and laying fiber again.

Anything good near Concord, NH?

>give me an effing job

Why did you study social sciences then, commie?

I graduate with an accounting degree in December and i can't even get a job in payroll or accounts payable/receivable

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE