Viral marketing conspiracy

The boomer meme - or at least this one instance of it - is a viral marketing campaign for energy drinks.
Think about it, why would someone be identified as a boomer by drinking Monster? People aged over 50 are the least likely to drink energy drinks. This is a forced meme to sell energy drinks to millenials.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yO3UeQ03lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=3yO3UeQ03lk

Uh huh...

dude you fucking retard, the sips meme came intra board

lel someone mad

Attached: pulissa.jpg (970x600, 354K)

Those are nasty af.

Well meth is illegal so they sell you caffeine instead

Monsterposting d8s back a long time bro, just now this boomer shit came along

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 269K)

37 year old boomer here. I drink a lot of Monster. So do other boomers I know. It's not marketing, it's simply identifying a trait among Nu-Boomers.

No, it was just kids running at the mouth with their age based hate session and them people that were sick of that low end garbage made a mockery of it by calling everyone boomers etc..

Its just that plebbit got a hold of it now so it sucks...

Attached: elsa.jpg (1280x1641, 1.29M)

>Memeflag

Attached: 8276E892-2B9F-4F7B-B904-5110382FF1C6.jpg (1024x752, 107K)

white monster meme is way older than the boomer meme though

The USA flag is the meme flag.

Since it no longer even exist what is the flag for?

wtf? is her bra floating on the wind to the side of her face?

why is monster even a meme?

I have only ever seen very memetic people unironically drink this shit, it is a meme by itself

Jow Forums

kek at that top comment

who knows.
Is anyone else feeling tired? Im feeling sleepy all of a sudden. Instead of taking a nap how about we all go down to the gas station and enjoy a Monsterâ„¢

this is obvious. marketing evolves. in myspace you got to friend your favorite brands, now they're attached to cool memes that you and your friends laugh at and associate the drink with those feelings and images irl.

All of my friends who shamelessly browse this board and 8ch drink monster now.

how many monsters have you guys bought in the last few months?

and /ck/

i drank monster before i saw the meme, in a way the meme is me

not denying that there was some previous brain washing that influenced me to the monster in the first place

in the last few months ive bought 100s, dont know how many but its 3 digits for sure

So Rockstar is the one who made this shit...

Now and then you see some probable ads. Pic related possibly an example. There have been many others for other products. Many of the "SNAP" camera memes seem to feature a real camera.

Attached: 1522292645992.png (1613x878, 735K)

i ve been tracing down monster 3x2 offers that rotate in different walmart subsidiaries

good job user on doing your civic duty!

the s.oy boy thing is also viral marketing.
think about this, the meat industry is fed by the dairy industry. Old dairy cows go to the slaughter house.
S.oy is a threat to dairy.
s.oy is a threat to meat.
bovine industry is behind such hit memes as "real men eat meat", and "you need meat to survive". meat+dairy made this s.oy meme and paid to have it posted nonstop.

Which is why it is the GOLD STANDARD of marketing campaigns. So naive. SO NAIVE.

The best marketing campaigns are actually spontaneously created in an authentic, genuine way from consumers. This is accomplished through dark arts and indirect persuasion, and even then it is not a guarantee of that golden outcome. There is no question this meme is worth TENS OF MILLIONS if not 100s of millions to Monster.

>that 30 year old boomer who turns every meme into a conspiracy theory

Attached: 63F8B1DC-138B-46BC-8512-3FE880EA4F37.png (716x537, 484K)

Sipbros had to meme elsewhere when Jow Forums and /ck/ mods started deleting our threads

haha im with you user. lets ride the wave ; ) companies dont use viral marketing ever : D

another perfect step of the universe allignment of the Golden Standard

some degree of censorship is beneficial in the end because it only serves to spread the meme elsewhere

thats why they dont delete Jow Forums, deleting Jow Forums would be the best favor for us unironically

a smart company can spot where the natural meme "waves" are forming, and then "surfing" them

in that way its not really artificial, but you are aware of it you so can swim with the current and not against it

Attached: hilldawgs_surf_the_sea_of_drumpf_tears_t_shirt-r4e954d4d956f4528892cbaf36f63d018_k2gml_307.jpg (307x307, 56K)

nobody cares faggot its funny

Attached: B79F6776-2E39-4405-898C-319BFBA8F5AE.jpg (682x384, 81K)