Acceptable number of sexual partners for a women to have before she’s too far gone?

Acceptable number of sexual partners for a women to have before she’s too far gone?

Attached: D0FEAFA1-6086-4E26-8E0E-384C8EF3695C.jpg (699x485, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4809079/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Preferably everybody would have only one wife or husband.

Ideally 1, but good luck with that. Single digits should be absolutely mandatory though, no exception.

zero.

it's not about "virginity matters" or "tradcon" or whatever.

it's about the fact SHE is marketing her body and her holes, selling them for lifetime support.

thus, why should I pay for her used holes if she already gave them to some other dick?

enjoy being single then , because you're not getting that

Finding that in the society western women are bought up in at the moment is nearly impossible. Can’t even go for religious ones, my dad says Christian girls are the easiest out there.

like every single one of your ancestors

Attached: 54678654567.jpg (666x692, 74K)

Cero

Attached: 1524873987972.jpg (210x240, 18K)

disgusting

Attached: our-sun-my-disgust-9752849.png (500x484, 244K)

this
I was lucky but unfortunately many others will not
to be fair though, that goes for men as well

see thats the thing, women are the ones that end up going crazy in their mid 30's when they have nothing after riding the cock carousel for years, single men aren't negatively impacted by single life like women are.

Depends on the age I guess. Assuming that she only has sex in relationships and because she's stable her relationships last for years. So maybe like 2 by the time she's 22. If she has sex outside of a relationship she's trash

ROASTER TOASTER

Attached: 1511811815276.png (647x597, 177K)

>Heh, don't want to eat this shit sandwich? enjoy starving

Attached: 1508000554554.jpg (4920x4161, 2.15M)

more than 0

virgin only for me. I've dated both virgins and 2-5 sexual partner girls. The difference was immeasurable. The virgin didn't have debt, nudes, exs in her dms or emotional problems. Every non virgin I dated was at least $50k in debt, most admitted to sending nudes and always had a ton of psychological issues

Depends on the age when it all happened imo. Early teens? Whatever, people are discovering their dick and pussy feels good when they’re touched and even more when sticking/having it stuck in. Soon as they hit around 18-21 range, depending on how bad they were before, that’s when I take notice since they’ve damn near whored around the entire high school and definitely won’t be stopping until they hit their mid-late 20’s and 30’s. I’m terms of marriage, 1+ ex-husbands means the bitch is probably nuts

Yea its acceptable if its only me

The old "serious" relationship bullshit. It's a way of saving face for women and men use that as a way to have a steady fuck for a year of two.

I'd marry a girl with one sexual partner/one night stand (with use of protection) over a 1 partner/ 1 year of sucking his dick and taking gallons of his cum in a "serious" relationship.

any sex outside of marriage is psychologically damaging to women

Zero

XDDDDDDD

>good luck
>nearly impossible
you guys are getting jewed. girls aren't as loose and easy as you think. they're sluts, no doubt, but everyone still mostly fears God. You won't find many lewd whores who will go all the way. Most of these girls will back out from anything serious and have very few sexual partners if any at all.

You have to remember, men aren't even men, and this makes women wary. They aren't fornicating.

0, obviously. But let's not kid ourselves here. Most guys in this thread think it's better the more sluts THEY bang before marriage. The girl can't bang anybody, but somehow this is mathematically supposed to work out.

Nigga I am a girl. The majority of women I know their number of partners range from around 6-20. I’m 21 if that helps. I’m looking for a male opinion on the matter. I don’t count obviously as an autist.

21 years old not 21 partners.

Attached: 306FC202-F5E1-4BC7-8910-B2751373EA4E.jpg (944x960, 96K)

Attached: 1530569622999.jpg (708x1024, 75K)

men fucking around is just as degenerate. a strong male with character and values will be better suited to the nuclear family than someone who has commitment issues and bounces between women as often as women do between men.
traditional roles and reaffirming the importance of the nuclear family is the way forward, slut culture has ruined how men and women interact

realistically 1-2, only if they're white

Ideally and how it should be: 0

In EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES, one, which must have been from a previous committed relationship. No one-night stands. More than one also indicates serial monogamy, which is another big no.

Nothing more that though.

Tits or gtfo

>nigga

you can really easily identify the stupidest among you by their insistence on using this word. If you're white, you say nigger. The only time you will be saying "nigga" is if you want to look hip and fit in by virtue signalling that you're totes down with the cool black people.

thanks, I always seem to be one of the only people holding this belief here
or I'm just in the wrong threads, idk

Zero

What do you think of 3 sexual partners? That tends to be the most common answer from women. Although not normally an honest one.

Attached: 16C67E3B-AE43-4D12-988B-0BA1D135A4B5.jpg (800x450, 39K)

No hymen, no diamond!

t. Ahmed

Both men and women should only have sex once they're married.
As a true Christian you can only marry once so that should solve the question.

I’ve never actually seen a black person before. I’m from New Zealand. We have maoris. Nigga and cunt are standard words in our vocabulary.

t.retard
Nigger what?

agreed, it's such a myth that men can be whoremongers and come out unscathed. Here's the 3 types of whoremongers(they overlap venn diagram style):
1. guys who fuck any slut they can. they're not picky, and usually fuck drunk girls, hot or not. get stds really easily.
2. guys who fuck other people's girlfriend's or wives. these guys have no problem being homewreckers under the justification of "tee hee, if she didn't sleep with me, she'd sleep with someone else."
3. guys who go after virgins, low count girls for a quick pump n' dump to feed their own ego. these guys sully the already dwindling pool of dateable women.

literally 0
anything else is a used up whore
no hymen no diamond

This.
I even had this discussion with my mother a few days ago (she's majorly redpilled) and she agrees that virginity is of the upmost importance but she also stresses that in this day and age because of the over-sexualisation of society, to expect virginity is too high of an expectation. But of course this was partly a projection and a fully emotional position. It's not too high of an expectation, the problem is that society is the opposite of what it should be in many ways. It's essentially socially artificial, pushing artificial ways of being on people. And as such expecting a mate to be pure before you mate with her is considered as such. It's totally natural thought and something we should aspire to at least encourage future generations to realise and bring into fruition.

I don't care about your life story. Continue using "nigga" if you want. The vast majority of people will know you're a retard so in a way, it's a good thing, makes it easier to avoid you.

I'd say 5

You aren't very smart

Men are generally put off by women who admit or talk publically about ONSs and similarities (orgies, threesomes), even if they find it amusing/hot. I think this has an evolutionary reason behind it.

In my country getting into the double digits territory is quite bad even for a male. If you had 10+ sexual partners do not talk about it so freely because potential 'serious' partners get scared away.

>i don't obviously count as an autist
you've literally had so many different penises stuck in your hole that you fucking forgot how many were up there
gtfo this board

I absolutely agree. Somehow the left wants us to abandon our natural way of thinking. Being wary of strangers, being a capitalist, expecting virginity in a mate etc. are all natural. I think it's always a bad idea to try to change (especially our own) nature.

damn i wish i had a mom like that

As long as they were in a long term relationship with them, I don't really care. Its the one night stands and whoring around is the true red flag. Given that, if they are a "serial dater" it's just a way for girls to avoid feeling like a slut because "we were dating".

NEVER ask your gf how many dudes she's been with. Never.

Stop posting you cringy fuck

>t. RIDF
always ask her, ask her every day and at every turn
study her body language, learn to be able tell when someone is lying from the nonverbal cues

She will lie to you even if you do ask. Most women I know -3 from their real answer.

My girlfriend has 5 including myself. 3 boyfriends between 14-20 and a single 1 night stand. I’ve unironically slept with 18-20 girls. She thinks I’ve slept with 7.

What do I want? A virgin. Do I deserve that? Probably not because then I am a huge hypocrite. I screwed myself by sleeping around

Did I trigger you? Are you yet another retard who thinks he's cool for speaking in ebonics?

the proof that what I say is true is in the response. Not a girl, but a man pretending to be one.

the manipulation is clear. don't be deceived.

Did it like fuck you up in the head sleeping with so many girls? I genuinely am interested to know how that affects current sex life.

>5
More like 25

Your dad is wrong, according to STD statistics.

based, reasonable user

Forgot stats that prove Christian girls and boys are LESS likely to get a STD: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4809079/

>Acceptable number of sexual partners for a women to have before she’s too far gone?
>Norway
Less than you've had, for sure.

On holiday. But Norwegian girls are about as slutty as New Zealand ones. But much better looking.

new zeelanders are litterally the sluttiest slits on the planet

Getting shitfaced on bourbon and cola and getting spit roasted in a field at the age of 16 is basically a right of passage.