Why do Japs worship whites?

Attached: 1528053190168.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do whites worship Japs?

jap white mix new master race

Hi le Based Jew man

why do jews worship demons?

Jews are demons

In anime hapa girls are often portrayed as white looking, and desirable, often times being the female lead.

Attached: tenor.png (500x500, 420K)

How does it feel knowing I am currently filling with my seed a qt khazar with big milkers?

Why do Christians worship a Jew?

fapping to anime doesn't count.

They don't retard

They don't must white normies think anime is weird and so is Japan

>fapping to anime doesn't count.
Lol she is quite real.

I am not a Christian. But Jews perfectly resemble demons.

Attached: MJRybhS.jpg (956x631, 64K)

why do bydlos worship proofs?

No cant do boyo I like those milkers to much for now to doxx but believe what you may.

explain why they are obsessed with bleaching their skin and eye surgery to make it look western

cool it with the antisemitism bro.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-racist-symbol-ftr.jpg (600x549, 51K)

Kys kike shill

Attached: 1519173454826.jpg (400x298, 17K)

just censor the face mate.

>bydlo
holy fuck I miss krautchan
i haven't seen this word in so long

Paris Syndrome

>fatposting
good post

Imagine your country has isolated itself from the rest of the world for hundreds of years because you came to the conclusion that your neighbors had nothing to offer to you.
Then suddenly steel ships show up and force your government to open the country, turning your entire system upside down.
It's understandable that we left a long lasting impression, isn't it?

I don't dislike all Semites but I for sure want every Jew on the planet dead.

>explain korean pop culture
no stay on topic

Cognitive dissonance achieved. Ignorance is bliss; the bliss has been secured. Would you like to purchase rhetoric tokens to upgrade your defences? 20% discount active this weekend. Achieve nirvana faster.

Japs love traditional European culture so what else is there to say?

I'd say we'd nuke your irrelevant shithole but I don't even know where your fake as fuck """"""country"""""" is on the map.

>I don't dislike all Semites
shitskin Ar*b detected.

Attached: IMG_4557.jpg (1152x864, 218K)

I am Estonian, a pure one. Not surprised the Jews don't know the European map. Now calm down before you get nuked yourself by Iran/Hezbollah and be ready when America collapses, don't think there is much you can do without their money.

doesn't look like she has big milkers though? she looks Mizrahi/Sephardi too.

vabandage oma rahvale selle eest, mida te holokaustis tegite meile

They recognise their true master

>Doesnt know where Bestonia is
>Arabs in Estonia

Mizrahi dumbfuck detected.

Dont know much about all the jewish shenanigans what I do know is she is jewish and both of her parents live in Israel.

Ok post nudes? I wanna fap

t.muzzie

Because they're smart.

Käi nahhui Juut. I am glad we were completely Jew-free during the Nazi era. The Holocaust is an obvious lie and you should know that yourself too. Your tricks don't work on me. Lets see what you have to say when I blow up a synagogue.

Because having light skin was a sign of nobility and wealth retard
>be peasant
>spend all day in the rice fields
>develop darker skin

>be nobility
>stay in doors/don’t slave under the sun
>have lighter skin

How about no I payed a lot to see the cunt naked and dont intend of just giving everything for nothing.

To answer the question. Whites are the token exotic minority in Japan, like how if you wanted a token minority in American TV, you made them black or Mexican.

>when I blow up a synagogue.
Unironically reported you the Kaitsepolitsei

Enjoy getting assraped in prison.

Attached: screenshot-23.png (837x569, 30K)

She looks ashie tho. Ashies dont differ much compared to Sephardic Jews

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Nice shitpost. You take Jow Forums way too seriously, but whatever. You do you bro

Another thing, Kaitsepolitsei is not stupid. They don't focus on internet memes but focus on actual things like drug trafficking. Nice try but your Jewish trickery isn't working.

Attached: heeeeehhhhe.gif (495x283, 275K)

yep

Attached: shrek cringe.jpg (350x350, 35K)

>Mizrahi education

based

>he thinks I was joking
Ahahahaha

Think about your life choices when Jamal pounds you ass in jail :^)

Attached: SC-54.png (343x58, 2K)

Attached: ireland-immigrants.jpg (600x370, 283K)

Didn't you read what I said. They don't take shitposting seriously, they focus on actual crimes. Talking about crimes you should a lot about committing them. Another thing is IP doesn't give off an exact address, at most, it gives a street but usually just the town/city you are in.

Sent another Email to the Välisluureamet and also one to Shin Bet and the Israeli embassy in Estonia, they take shitposting seriously.

Get fucked Pekka.

lmao hahahha this is actually funny. Tf is Shin Bet and the Israeli embassy can't do shit. And I doubt the Estonian State likes Israel, especially with the whole UN thing. You kinda played yourself there.

Also this seems like a larp now

Awww, are you getting nervous yet? you should be packing up and running away, but I urge you to stay and be awoken in the middle of the night when the Eesti Politsei come busting through your door and putting your ass where it belongs.

Attached: 212.jpg (736x552, 76K)

lmao, I'm actually surprised you are still bothering to stay here. But as far as you are considered I'm gonna stay comfy here in my home. You are delusional

The most dangerous object I own is a tennis racket probably. Not gonna do any damage with that, or maybe I could. Make one hell of a serve and win a game

lawl this thread

Attached: 1281583942096.jpg (398x576, 37K)

Enjoy your last hours as a free man faget.

You should write to delfi.ee as well. They tend to fall to these stories of ebil nazis. My friend wrote there once and they fell for it

hahhaha, this is worse shitposting than what Aussies do

One honest question, are you afraid of Hezbollah? If I was a Jew and lived in Israel they'd be quite spooky to me

Jew plz stop harassing my fellow countryman

Attached: 1528995394773.jpg (250x241, 25K)

ESTGOLIA GANG

ASSEMBLE

Attached: i7yonXDZ_400x400.jpg (201x201, 9K)

>hahaha I-im totally not scared
>I-im not f-freaking out
>p-please don't call the c-cops on me I-i wanna keep fapping to anime and being useless

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab (7).jpg (258x245, 12K)

wtf I love Estonia now!

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO BUTTHURT
THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI AND THE ESTONIAN

Attached: jewjak.png (213x237, 17K)

Are you implying that I watch anime? Nigga fuck that shit.
I'm here comfy surfing Jow Forums and watching TV. I know life is tough for you but you don't have to express your anger on others online.

>I hate le j00s
>I want to kill le j00s
>I am going to bomb le j00s
I know life is tough for you but you don't have to express your anger on others online.

Attached: ew58f9d8dc.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Life can be hard and stressful for you, well you are a Jew.

>doesn't watch anime
ah fuck you then. nvmnd Israel is truly my greatest ally. Sorry for doubting you, based israeli!

Attached: 1520101428179.jpg (447x700, 155K)

You are stuck in the old age, pepe posting is gone (mostly there are some good pepes out there but none that you have). We now enter a new era where Apu is King.

Attached: Jutku_apu_apustaja.jpg (785x762, 97K)

Sorry for being mistaken, God. There truly are no based Burgers.

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 8K)

You are stuck in the old age
And you're going to be stuck in a cell 24/7 soon.

Attached: 1511838755513.jpg (363x550, 23K)

lmao, that was actually a good one, I'll give you that.
Remember the 6 million amirite

top kek lol

Oh teid juute küll!

Attached: yui.png (800x770, 492K)

It's 6 billion, get it right.

yeah, what if they guy reading it doesn't know english?

Attached: 1426009480920.jpg (576x507, 68K)