Be Slav

>be Slav
>do almost everything in English from studying math to watching youtube videos
>cool / normal
>listen to a few Japanese songs
>ya fockin weeaboo
I just don't get it.

Attached: [Doki] GJ-bu - 04 (1280x720 Hi10P BD AAC) [457EF511]_[00:03:43.597].png (1280x720, 909K)

Attached: ireland-immigrants.jpg (600x370, 283K)

And god damn it, I keep forgetting that I'm back in this shithole at my parents' house, I want my Russian flag back, nobody takes Kazakhstan seriously.

Nobody takes Russia seriously either

Do you need a friend op?

says pooland

Mmm I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a few more.

says pooland

Because English is universal, whereas Japanese is kind of niche and one kind of has to go out of their way to find jap media.
What's wrong with Kazakhstan?

That's always good. As for being in Kazakhstan that seem pretty cool, at least from my perspective

>Because English is universal
No, that's definitely not the reason. You can be obsessed with pretty much any country's culture so long as it's not worst Korea or Japan. Even talking publicly about the two is stigmatized. I blame the community.
>What's wrong with Kazakhstan?
Potassium jokes. Although I don't see any ITT to my surprise, maybe Americans and bongs finally stopped doing that.

Attached: main-qimg-66ea33cddd0720efb812125d5a2be1a8.jpg (410x430, 47K)

Ya fo kin weaboo

Why did you say you don't get it, when you clearly seem to think you do? Go jump in potassium mine, you butt.

>one britbong comedian singlehandedly destroyed your country for decades to come

BORAT
O
R
A
T

Attached: 1426643522268.jpg (1111x597, 148K)

Kek

>destroyed
Well actually he let the world know about our existence. Without the unfunny Jew KZ would remain terra incognita like the other 4 "stans" you most likely can't even name because American troops weren't sent there. Except maybe Uzbekistan, because Cohen mentioned it in "Borat".

Isn't it better to be off of everyone's radar?

Wow, I just looked it up and your cuntry banned the movie for a while before seeing all the tourist shekels come in

They got more tourists, so its all good, they say.

Attached: 1523790173324.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

Countries known to the outside world tend to think at least a little about its public image (except for China, but China can afford to be an asshole).
KZ is already authoritarian-ish, but it's not as bad as the situation in 3 out of 4 "not Kazakhstans", with their personality cults and other retarded shit.

Turkmenistan is a literal meme lmao.
That country should never have been independent.

>be slav
stopped reading