If the world is round to its specified dimensions...

If the world is round to its specified dimensions, the length of a football field should curve or drop about 1/8 of an inch. This should be easily measurable with some lazers and multiple fields to account for discrepancies in terrain. So why doesn't someone just take a lazer to 100 football fields or so, average the results, and then we'll know for sure? Or maybe this could be measured with radar, radio, or even cell signal. If it isn't even questionable to you that's because you're a fucking idiot.

>17.6 football fields in a mile

>1 mile = 8 inch drop
>1/2 = 2
>1/4 = 1/2
>1/16 = 1/8

Attached: 00_generic_facebook-001[1].jpg (1200x630, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_horizon#Over-the-horizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did your instructional aid type this all out for you, little buddy?

Attached: literally you2.jpg (226x223, 4K)

But they grade and level football fields?

Attached: 34FBF5F2-CBF5-4B4C-B1EA-D105D26C34E0.gif (318x241, 1.99M)

Did you tell your physiologist about this?

>he suggests more practical proof for common knowledge and settled science, therefore he's stupid
I've got bad news for you, idiot.

When they level it they survey it with lasers negating this slight curve dude.

Hmmmmm... that’s weird

Start a gofundme, fly to the edge of the earth and film what's there. If you're right you should be able to fly in any direction and hit Antarctica.

you need integral calculus op you have account for bodies of water draining into volcanoes

Oh wow you have something like Jow Forums x? I've been duped again! Kill yourself.

I've proposed this but I've been told by these people that the UN will stop you before you ever get there. Its impossible but they never tried.

>I've got bad news for you, idiot.
What, they DIDN'T give you an instructional aid?
America really needs to start caring for its retards.

Attached: OhDear.jpg (500x365, 16K)

>Grade
>Level

You mean like in high school and video games?

>you should be able to fly in any direction and hit Antarctica.
I still think you’d still have to go south, even on a flat earth.

Attached: B3F6FDE5-2BD6-44A4-B23B-ABD6929D484C.jpg (1807x1152, 479K)

You’re an angry little dude, huh?

The point is the curvature or flatness should be easily provable with a lazer, especially once you get to about a half mile. Why hasn't anyone ever shined a lazer over a dry lake bed or something?

Attached: if-earth-isnt-flat-why-are-guns-like-this-and-32688281.png (500x501, 76K)

You mean the earth's surface is flat?

Attached: Monasterio_Khor_Virap,_Armenia,_2016-10-01,_DD_25.jpg (1920x982, 427K)

Attached: A492686E-18C5-49CE-A967-16C432B702F3.jpg (1511x1094, 266K)

Friendly reminder that the flat earth conspiarcy is a CIA pysops to study what convinces large groups of people to believe absurd ideas. You're helping (((them))) by falling for it.

Not liking stupidity, such as using leftist-tier insults like calling an user a "little dude," doesn't imply any such thing. My request that you kill yourself is absolutely sincere. People as stupid as you shouldn't exist.

Perhaps it will work better over water since that is so flat.

Attached: download (82).jpg (267x189, 8K)

>Why hasn't anyone ever shined a lazer over a dry lake bed or something?
They do.

You don’t know me tard

Ah yes, that pesky world class airforce of the UN patrolling tens of thousands of miles of airspace in every direction. There's a way to literally prove what these people believe, and they won't do it. It wouldn't even be that expensive. They could just fly west from say California. If they end up hitting Asia and not Antarctica they know they've just wasted their money. They could bring equipment independent of the plane's systems to verify they've been flying west the entire time.

The maps I've seen show Antarctica around the entire perimeter of the flat disc shaped Earth. You'd eventually fly over everything and reach it. They could be able to fly north, west or east and reach the ice boundaries of the world we call Antarctica - and film the impassable ice wall.

checked and this^

magnetic north is always north and south is always the opposite, even on flat earth.

I have proof the Earth is not flat.

Attached: download (83).jpg (274x184, 10K)

>You don’t know me tard
Insofar as I've only deduced some things about you, like you're a newfag too stupid to be here, and probably were a leftist or at least hang out where leftists gather. Kill yourself.

fuck off retard

Have you heard about Gauss?

I offered to help a guy rent a sailboat and try it but he wasn't even interested. The UN navy that has a blockade of the edge of the earth would stop him anyway.

Doesn’t work that way
Compasses still work... if you fly east or west, you’ll just go in a circle.

Attached: 2984A9A8-A8A9-406E-A01A-56EE634294E9.jpg (1685x1139, 313K)

>You're helping (((them))) by falling for it.

Attached: It-is-the-mark-of-an-educated-mind.jpg (504x504, 273K)

Jeeeezus your the dumbest piece of shit.
Muh measure 1/8 inch football field...have you heard of hills or mountains...

Then lock the autopilot to fly in a straight line.

>fly in a straight line.
If you could do that you would go into space.

You’re fucking retarded
>deduced
Fucking Sherlock!

Attached: 0009F356-FD39-4B02-BFCB-BD8907FC7F47.gif (332x328, 1.11M)

Then you'd have your proof. Or just fly south and show us the edge of the earth.

Jet fuel is pricey

>have you heard of hills or mountains...
>muh ground is uneven
Obviously, you idiot. You aren't illuminating anything with this knowledge. This is why you would need to measure multiple fields and take the average.
>>deduced
Yes, to logically infer from your general stupidity, to your specific attributes, like you're too young to be here, or don't have a single image you actually got from here. Please for the love of God, drink bleach you abominable obscenely stupid fuck.

>No flat-earthers have ever floated a high-altitude balloon with a gopro into the heavens and taken photos to prove their theory

Attached: oy7pobLwSg1t2nn1o_540.gif (540x182, 83K)

Spherical earth is too. Most people don’t have the means to genuinely understand the proof

>Then you'd have your proof.
But since you don't go into space as the surface of the earth should fall away they argue its flat.

Attached: 1500617853463.jpg (2928x1423, 191K)

If Christians legitimately believed proof of Christ was on Mars, we'd have a base there by now. You could easily crowd fund a jet and the necessary equipment to prove this theory. You won't because you don't really believe in it.

Seriously, you are one stupid little fuckwit.
And you’re wrong about everything you say.

The earth isn't perfectly round, so it would make no sense to average such a thing.

Holy sweet fuck. " measure multiple field for average " ... How about multiple mountains you absolute ape

earth is flat

Attached: 1500864001311.png (1024x1432, 2.49M)

lol, post a picture from here with a unix epoch not from right now, mr. "little fuckwit" leftist or at least mentally underdeveloped idiot.

Governments (all of them) wouldn’t let that happen.. I’d go if it was possible and I didn’t have a family.
>You won't because you don't really believe in it.
If you’re gonna make judgement calls, know what you’re talking about.

Dude, quit being wrong.
It’s funny but shiiit.

Some large portions of continent have a gradual gradient for hundreds of kilometers... But you want to measure human LEVELLED AREAS for an imaginary curve....just jeezus you're stupid

You can hire alcoholic Australian pilots to take you on a tour flight of Antarctica to see the penguins and shit. Crowdfund enough money and you could pay him to fly you anywhere.

The land of the earth itself does not follow the same curvature as the biosphere because that isnt how it works. The terrain itself is jutted and changes everywhere.

The fact you think you can attribute the exact same curvature all over the earth to the surface just exemplifies your autism.

>not from right now
What he fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 0AB5F1B0-0F4D-4387-B9D4-668EDF1F96CE.gif (355x200, 1.56M)

Sounds great... do that

unironically kill yourself
nukes exist, the earth isnt flat. NOBODY died at sandy hook and civilization has been reset at least once 11k years ago

Attached: CGI.jpg (800x3784, 643K)

I don't believe in the theory. If I could disprove Islam by chartering a plane, I'd set up the crowdfund myself.

>disprove Islam
They do that fine themselves

Hard, irrefutable proof - at the cost of hiring a plane, a pilot and some equipment. Jow Forums would fund it for the keks. The whole flat earth community won't put a dollar on the line to literally prove this earth shattering belief.

It’d be very unsafe user.. you’d likely be shot down.
Nobody want KeKs that bad.

Don't tell someone to commit suicide

Do the Damm math

Attached: Struve_Geodetic_Arc-113656.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Like the OP has numerous times?

Please. How large is the perimeter of the earth? The USAF, which is by far the largest and most powerful airforce in the world, can't even monitor US airspace comprehensively. Russians have managed to fly strategic bombers over Alaska and get away without interception in chest beating exercises.

Sailor here. These flat earth threads are a joke.

No offense to you or your profession but how does being a sailor make you an expert on the shape of the Earth?

The earth does not curve uniformly at that scale. Think about what you're suggesting.

I live on the plains. To the west of me, the land gradually rises for hundreds of kilometers up to the first range of the Rockies, where we have our highest elevation of plateau.

When I look west out my front door, I do not see the curvature of the earth. I see endless plains stretching to foothills, with faint mountains behind them. There is no inkling of a curvature, because why would there be?

Over the 160 kilometers to the mountains from my back door, the earth curves 67 feet (by the numbers you used) and the elevation gradually increases by close to 1000 feet.

Curvature is simply meaningless to think about at my human scale of experience. It is imperceptible for all practical purposes.

They (any generic Air Force) got radar and faster planes.
Just cause we don’t shoot down Russia’s planes doesn’t mean we didn’t know they were there.

Attached: EC17995B-2401-4782-B5D7-B078D241A029.png (2048x1536, 1.19M)

>How large is the perimeter of the earth?
I don’t have a clue... should I?

That's because they don't believe the Earth is flat, they believe in a conspiracy and thus generate anything they need to defend what is in essence their stupidity.

Sunk cost fallacy.

>doesn't work that way.

Excellent, achieve cruising altitude and lock the control surfaces and record any change in those surfaces, that way you can time when the plane turns if it does and account for the length of time the turn takes.

Work out turning rate then you can do bearings.

Attached: 1530708173843.png (427x559, 307K)

Don't make me fuck you up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_horizon#Over-the-horizon

Ok.. but I’m not a pilot.

Attached: 95C3A689-6EB5-4CEE-AA90-357EC8EC6499.jpg (1500x1007, 451K)

>thread moved to Jow Forums

Attached: 1526352617741.png (400x400, 168K)

>Using the shape of a man made structure to prove the earth isn't curved

Attached: 1524789238729.jpg (645x729, 42K)

Surprised it hasn’t been...
Tried helping OP, he got mad and told me to kill myself.

>lazers
Digits noted; post disregarded

Digits checked. Earth confirmed for oblate spheroid. OP btfo.

Crazy digits, user... good on ya.

who /brainlet/ here?

Attached: 1518292408352.png (211x239, 6K)

Fuckig Burgers...
Why does it always come down to football fields with you?

Guys, the Earth is actually concave...

Go fuck a moose, beaver eater

They try to hide it by calling it 'castoreum'.

Castoreum /kæsˈtɔːriəm/ is the exudate from the castor sacs of the mature North American beaver (Castor canadensis) and the European beaver (Castor fiber).

Castoreum is the yellowish secretion of the castor anal sac. Beavers use castoreum in combination with urine to scent mark territory.[1][2] Both beaver sexes have a pair of castor sacs and a pair of anal glands, located in two cavities under the skin between the pelvis and the base of the tail.[3] The castor sacs are not true glands (endocrine or exocrine) on a cellular level, hence references to these structures as preputial glands, castor glands, or scent glands are misnomers.[4]

It is used as a tincture in some perfumes[5] and as a food additive.[6]

How tf do flat earthers explain time zones and the long days/nights near the poles? I don't get it.