Have you heard, have you seen, have you touched, have you smelt and have you tasted the news Jow Forums?

Have you heard, have you seen, have you touched, have you smelt and have you tasted the news Jow Forums?
No? You sure? You're absolutely sure? Well then.. it's so... that... Jow Forums has entered a new age - the EBIN AGE! Meaning my threads will also be 100% ebin!! Enjoy your stay user, I love you ^-~

Attached: IMG_3876.jpg (278x350, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chrZxD85xxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ebin

Ebin indeed!

ebin indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=chrZxD85xxs

Very ebin! Thanks for the support everyone!

An age of terror most confounding is at hand, to be certain. But rally to me, dear Anons. Don't give up hope. The fist of Mokarin will surely keep the worst of the horrors at bay. Do not forget.
pls rember that wen u annoying or mouthy
never forget ttimes wen u get what's coming to you
wen u is insufferable alway rember i will mokarin punch u

ebin

But user, when have I ever been annoying? o.o ^_~

It's hard to resist ebin :DDD

Attached: 1465281695993.png (900x506, 506K)

I'm quite petulant, so very often.

Sorry to hear that, I try my best to be nice and accomadating and most of all, ebin.. :(

don't sweat it

But.. b-but.. ebin..

Oh. "don't sweat it" means not to worry about it, because it's not a problem

I see, then I shall put my head to rest and whistle a happy tune~ I have to prepare to send the americans to bed, see

no, I just made a sleeping thread. Get your own idea.

You... thief... :( I'm tired and I hurt awfully, can't think properly

You're stealing my posts from yesterday now?
Just as the cherry blossom is a flower among flowers, and Kuwabara is a man amongst men, you are truly a vagrant amongst vagrants.

Uh, I don't have the strenght to fight tonight..

Attached: IMG_3884.jpg (300x398, 30K)

mhm, mhm
I understand
Those 225kg deadlifts really take it out of you. Keep up the good work, Sven. You're an inspiration to us all.

Thank you, I do my best