So, what happens if California tries to secede from the union...

So, what happens if California tries to secede from the union? WIth no provision for secession in the American constitution, would it be illegal? Will the federal government impose martial law and lock the country down in a police state?

Attached: bye losers.gif (891x505, 16K)

It would lead to that yes.

And huh, if california does end up voting for a 3 way state seperation, its gonna go down that route.

I don't care how or why it happens I just want California gone.

Why do so many Americans hate California so much?

The Hollywood elite are constantly trying to push their political views on Americans despite being out of touch with most of us. California has become such a shit hole for white people a lot of them are moving to Utah, Colorado, Oregon, Texas and Idaho

I'd like to live near San Jose.

I’m not sure if it is now but San Jose used to be more conservative than the rest of Cali but idk my dad Grew up in Fresno and went back cause it was such shit

Never went back*

Illegal. We had a war about segregation over 150 years ago. Uncle Sam will rain hell on them.

Californians are invading the rest of the nation to escape their garbage totalitarian commie state and bringing their garbage totalitarian commie policies with them.

I've heard that Fresno has gone to shit. There are so many coastal communities that look like paradise but with Mexicans.

>segregation
retard. The US needs to split up before it becomes a hellhole. It was illegal to seperate from Britain too, but you aren't complaining about that.

Excuse me, secession. Seggregation was a non-issue compared to this. Leaving the union is a big fucking deal. All states are in it forever.

I think that the idea of permanence is a little far-fetched; maybe naive.

see and read the second half of my again

It’s the Canada of the USA

no

I would be happy to kick them out.

I’d be happy for America if California secedes. It’s better they drown themselves in Slaneesh orgies rather than drag the rest of the country down with them.

Attached: nigerireland.png (1204x658, 620K)