Is this satire? Is he a real 'gangster' from the 'hood'?

Is this satire? Is he a real 'gangster' from the 'hood'?

I really can't tell anymore...

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

Attached: Tekashi-6ix9ine.png (758x424, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRD8P3diPq0
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU
youtube.com/watch?v=yrvA0tMfnBE
youtube.com/watch?v=kGLm52MmEyI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqhdHCXJ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=U149pZ9xwxM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-_DhTIGn7X4
youtube.com/watch?v=tXDLGDUJ9bU
youtu.be/MD3TFA7vsxw?t=9m58s
youtu.be/I48q-3Ru3BE?t=4m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=fXZzvkcnBIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop shilling this niggerskittle already

this fucking spic gets posted on Jow Forums every single fucking day. piss off with your advertising.

>rainbow faggot colors
>gangster from a real hood
Rap is gay nowadays, since the late 90s at least after they killed Tupac and Biggie
youtube.com/watch?v=hRD8P3diPq0

Attached: dr_dregay.jpg (500x334, 31K)

No, he's a fraud

Attached: 1529976966867-sp.jpg (1078x562, 168K)

>rhymes nigga with nigga

Rap used to take some small amount of talent.. today's shit is just embarrassing.

Attached: 171120-Eminem-Getty-800x600.jpg (800x600, 107K)

The music industry no longer bothers with curating and developing talent, now they just pump and dump YouTube musicians.

If these guys don't chart within literally days of being signed, they dump them and try the next attention whoring faggot with >10k followers.

That's why almost no real new acts or bands have been signed since the mid '00's, and everything sounds equally shitty.

>his girlfriend is there with him
hmm

that video was retarded as i imagined it'd be

aren't these all just rich suburban kids playing pretend?

Only ironybros like this guy

>I rob a nigger's shit
>I fuck a nigger's bitch
Literally singing this in front of a bunch of them

/ourguy/?

This makes me respect him more

What kind of faggot stills listens to mainstream music. Literally take an hour out of your day to search what music is beting made today and you'll see that you're just blinded by your msm addiction

The kind of music I love used to be mainstream ( ._.)

No, he's some soft ass homosexual wannabe from the east coast trying to push the gay agenda. That fruitcake would get stomped out by real gangsters on the west coast.

Early 2000s had a few okay jams too, but you're largely correct.

Early 2000s definitely had some proper hangover from the 90s, but mostly all of them are now openly making fun of today's """"rappers"""

Attached: 50.png (929x584, 743K)

They don't need the tv to tell you what to listen too know the internet is here bucko.
Music didnt get shit, the propaganda machine just changed its course

Posting the real OGUTUS.

Attached: 1529939786899.jpg (750x747, 190K)

Man, there still hasn't been a diss track that can compare to this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA

This

omg

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

Attached: PIMP_T.jpg (420x420, 196K)

Easy E killed Dre, like Nas killed Gay-Z on Ether
youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

Attached: jayneal-witness-trayvon-martin-trial.jpg (634x343, 28K)

No, he's a weaboo faggot pretending to be one. He's as hard as a pillow.

>In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to one felony count of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance. Hernandez was charged with three counts of the offense after a February 2015 incident where he had sexual contact with a 13-year-old girl and later distributed videos of the incident online. Three videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In the first video, "the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video.” The other videos show the child sitting on the lap of Hernandez while her breasts are groped by Anderson, and later sitting naked across the laps of Anderson and Hernandez

pedo?

Easy motherfucking E
Legend

report and hide

enjoy your ban faggot

Rap is for faggots

Also in his videos he is on the red team and I think the red team is the Bloods. And the Blue team is the Crips.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrvA0tMfnBE

lol yeah. Ever heard a Queen Latifa diss track? Now you have, man this shit is funny
youtube.com/watch?v=kGLm52MmEyI

Not Aesop Rock or Busdriver. They're actually good. Mainstream rap is for low iq troglodytes

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GANG

>youtube.com/watch?v=kGLm52MmEyI
kek jammin

This, I don't mind you GenZ faggots but your music is awful

you spelled a$ap rocky wrong

QUARTER MILLY IN THE STASH SPOT I GRINDED FOR MY SPOT

Jow Forumsfags will never understand, sheltered babbys

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqhdHCXJ7E

This is now a comfy thread

MC Eiht diss
youtube.com/watch?v=U149pZ9xwxM

None of these young american rappers are real gangsters, absolutely none of them. Some of them have OG's backing them but most of them are like XXXtentation who have no OG's backing them which is why he got smoked.

>this is the world leftists want to live in

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

Mainstream culture should be nuked from orbit.

>QUARTER MILLY IN THE STASH SPOT I GRINDED FOR MY SPOT
only 30 year+ old boomers will understand this

Attached: hip_30_year_old_boomer_.jpg (1444x1444, 633K)

Why do all good rappers get killed these days?
youtube.com/watch?v=-_DhTIGn7X4

>Canada
>LARPing as an American nigger
>Calling people sheltered

You'd piss your skinny jeans in any major city here.

all rappers are just playing a character.

if they truly got into gangbanging and moreso selling drugs, they would have never turned to rap because of the profits and jailtime.

making good music and getting popular isn't easy and requires a ton of dedication and time. something gangsters aren't usually proficient at.

these guys mostly grew up around gangsters doing hard shit, but not themselves. this is why people like jay z 50 cent and eminem can't make a decent song anymore - theyre just wealthy yuppies now.

Having been in Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Las Vegas & Miami at night on weekends, can confirm there is no place in Canada that is as hard and shady desu

Attached: 1530885547107.jpg (2000x1000, 573K)

Ice Cube diss. This is around the time Solo (Franklin from GTAV) knocked ice cube the fuck out and robbed his bitch ass
youtube.com/watch?v=tXDLGDUJ9bU

youtu.be/MD3TFA7vsxw?t=9m58s

E-40 almost had Notorious BIG smoked for talking shit
youtu.be/I48q-3Ru3BE?t=4m5s

this. fuck mumble "rap" and fuck what is now considered rap, not just the death of lyricism and hiphop culture but the endless pissing on its grave. fuck all these fake ass gangstaz and fake ass rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXZzvkcnBIY