Why are 90% of Christians so uninterested in actual theology...

Why are 90% of Christians so uninterested in actual theology? Whenever I try to have a real theological conversation with other Christians they're just like "hurr durr the Bible tells me exactly what to think" They say God is good but don't want to talk about it any deeper than that.

Attached: kurisu-makise-steins-gate-17.1.jpg (210x240, 19K)

You could apply this to any religion

Give me a specific example of a time this happened mate.

heh heh me like jojo epic jojo ora ora ora nudamudamuda this is the taste of a liar yare yare dawe my fellow jojobrony :)

Attached: Jolyne.jpg (894x894, 147K)

Because The Bible is complete revelation of perfect and infallible God and I don't need catholic/orthodox dogmas and doctrines created by fallible and sinful humans to learn about God.

The Bible is more of a biography than anything. It was made to describe the origin of the faith and provide a basic model of its doctrines. That's why the Church has the catechism to go into more detail

Why do you want to have a theological discussion if you havent even read the Bible?

I've read the Bible but its not meant for your entire doctrine to ride on it

Did you read the kids version?

t. papist

Attached: 0004984740.jpg (3500x2361, 1.5M)

I follow us law, despite hardly knowing anything about gov't.

Serious discussion is not a Jow Forums topic!! This is a fun board, friends! Stop it!!

What the fuck is he doing?

He is a good catholic

pal gumę księdzu jebany, księdzem jesteś a wychowawczynie dupczysz

He's pretty shit

Jak ty chudy byk gosciu
He is infallible and Jesus' deputy on earth according to kektholic doctrines.

Nie jakiś spaślak

>ywn have another good catholic pope after 2nd Vatican council
Why live?

Attached: 1517076708064.jpg (960x520, 41K)

The next pope will be even worse. You better accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and stop worshipping communist pope

>what are culturally religious people

do you also think it's a coincidence that almost all religious people happen to belong to the same religious sect of their parents, grandparents, etc?

Attached: 1496925989771.png (645x729, 70K)

>stop worshipping communist pope
I don't.
I was raised a catholic and i still follow the catholic traditions and mass but i don't follow the pope.
I have no idea where that puts me

Where would you go if you died today?

Attached: 1530229007237.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

Probably hell.

Yeah. Everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus' sacrifice on the cross and His ressurection after 3 days of being dead will go to hell and then will be 2nd death in the lake of fire. Jesus died to pay the price for your sins. He would sacrifice Himself even if you were the only person on this planet. Believe and trust in God and become a christian. Tell God your sins, ask for forgiveness and ask Jesus to enter into your heart and lead you through your life. Ask God sincerely and you shall recieve redemption and eternal life.

But i am christian and i do accept Christ as my savior

I mean, idk if you believe in this, but most of catholics I know almost completely deny sacrifice of Jesus and put Mary on the pedestal. Jesus is the only name we have from God. Mary was ordinary woman, she's not queen or heavens. We should try to imitate her obedience to God, but not pray or even ask her for salvation. I don't know how's it in Britain, but in Poland there is strong cult of Mary, which completely denies Christ. If you believe, that Christ is the Son of the living God, the messiah and Savior, who died on the cross and rose from the dead, you will get eternal life and you can't lose it. Also it's worth to mention that we are saved by faith alone, which is God's gift of grace, not by our good deeds. We can't buy our salvation, by benig good people, because there is no one righteous.
Being raised in a christian family doesn't make you christian, but your conscious decision and faith make you. If you decided yourself that you want to follow Christ then I'm cool with you.

because the vast majority of people are shallow in their interests or convictions.

Because most christians aren't Catholic and Catholics actually care about the mystical shit.

Fuck off you worship a bible instead of Christ.

I already finished talking with you yesterday

I'm back you whore of babylon, you slimebag cuckold who shills for Israel.

Attached: indeks.jpg (297x170, 6K)

Do you support Israel yes or no.

Religions (including atheism) are just depressing. Who wants a ball and chain attached to your free thinking?

>tfw 2 intelligent

Bruh
Jesus
>virgin at 33 y.o.
>lived with his mother for over 30 years
>blamed the Jews for everything
is Jesus actually a neo-nazi?

Someone who wants to think, being oppresed is better to be free because to be free means you have no guidelines. IFBs have no guidelines.

I'm neutral towards Israel. Jews are God's chosen people whether you like it or not. In the end times, when all the pagans will be saved, God will save Jews too. During the great tribulation there will be lot of jewish prophets telling the gospel to people around the world.

>Jews are God's chosen people whether you like it or not
Wrong. Jews are not God's chosen because the convent has already passed with the new conveant with Jesus Christ. Do you deny that Jesus Christ made a new conveant for us? If yes, why aren't we just kikes.

>inb4 he calls me a heretic for reading and understanding the word of God and xD

>inb4 she cucks for the jews again

Stop putting words in my mouth and read the Bible. I'm going to sleep, you can sperg out as much as you want.

Attached: 1530018827747.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

>5779297
Epic reddit Jow Forums image my dank fedora bible man.
Fuck off

heh. Like there were no human moral without religions? Really?

Because religion is peace.
Those born into religious families normally lead much happier lives.
Going against the word of god is seeing how shitty this word really is.

That's not what I said.
True freedom breeds nothing but death.

Not true.

>be American
>get shot because freedom of religion and expression

He's been brainwashed by catholic pedophiles, don't listen to him. It's a waste of time. Yesterday I tried to help him, but in return he just called me a whore and yelled something about muh joos.

>I tried to help him
>by being a bitch and claiming that the bible is the only way to God instead of actually doing shit for God

Ephesians 2:8-10
Good night.

>worships the bible so much that she posts nothing

I personally believe everything in the bible is a metaphor. God isnt a being and is instead a personification of everything in the world thats good.

Christians are idiots.
Only true religion is ethnoreligion.

KazBol
Kazolic Bolivarianism
For most Christians, their religious affiliation is more of an expression of their cultural origins than something that they actually adopted because they were convinced by it. They don't question it simply because that's the only way they've been taught to be "good".