ITT: We post our eyes/eye

I'm not really fond of mine.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-09-14-00-50.png (960x540, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nosubject.com/Jouissance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what’s wrong with them?

They're blue. I want brown.

Attached: hahalookathimgolol.gif (200x195, 117K)

nobody wants brown

Attached: seemelooking.jpg (604x453, 45K)

>tfw br*Wn eyes

Attached: silmät.png (312x175, 70K)

Nice try, NWO.

Attached: 1525119771326.png (1000x505, 37K)

Tits or GTFO

Attached: IMG_20180708_230029.jpg (669x567, 60K)

Is that actually you?

Nice try CIA

Me eye

Attached: 1531105558703931467906.jpg (2560x1920, 905K)

The kpop finn boy

delete this

qt kpop finn boi c:

I have long eyelashes

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-232722.jpg (1420x1020, 536K)

b-boi

wut

n-nothing

ok
have a good day qt kpop finn boi

Gay

>be me
>north italian father/mother is german + polish
>eyes so brown you can't tell them apart from the pupils

Attached: 1524798079229.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

I feel you muttbro

>north italian father
Why do wops always make sure to include this when they are not terrones? Anglo Saxon Americans (real Americans) see you guys as worthless mongrels anyways.

im not mutt

italians aren't mutts

Attached: monica feett.jpg (1497x1739, 811K)

How does it feel knowing that julius caesar could have conquered all of britain but he decided it was too worthless for that?

Attached: british teeth.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>italian father/mother is german + polish
lol you're a mutt dude

how is being multiple european ethnicities being a mutt

alright whatever you say, you can be whatever you want user :)

why are you bully

uh that wasn't sarcasm, sorry if it sounded like it lol

you said i'm mutt

Attached: italyawoo.jpg (771x765, 78K)

>tfw mutt eyes

Attached: .jpg (1264x1030, 249K)

>tfw 1/2 Irish 1/4 English 1/4 Croat mutt eyes

Attached: meyes.png (187x108, 54K)

yeah, I'm a mutt too though. half Italian from my mom's side, half German from my dad's side and other stuff.

typically the father is italian

Attached: snowniggersrejected.png (739x839, 589K)

not in this case

>Let's post our eyes in an FBI honeypot

but I thought the germ woman always ends up with the italian chad in the end

Attached: cute germ.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

maybe if you're a weirdo with a race fetish

brown eyes here
why would you want brown eyes they make me look soulless

most mediterranean men like germanic and nordic women since they're paler and look more exotic to them.

Attached: german cute.jpg (649x442, 67K)

okay
I just want a gf I don't care about any of that

Hey, don't be sad. I have green eyes, yet I wasn't exactly popular in school after the first few days because I lacked social skills (though I ended up getting my shit together and managed to befriend people at my final year in high school). Hell, there was this friend of mine who was very ugly and wasn't even athletic yet managed to hit it with an very attractive girl on a school trip, so you as you can see, it doesn't really matters whether you have light eyes or not, just don't act like a fucking faggot.

but germ women are cute

What makes it so bad is that I see this meme that women like italians because they think they're romantic but I've never had a gf. Even the german side of my family says I look mediterranean but since I never go out my chances of having gf are pretty terrible.

Attached: germ.jpg (620x700, 124K)

I understand that user, I faced the same struggles as well. Worse yet, I didn't even exactly talked a lot with girl (nor even had the basic idea of how to talk with one), so you can already imagine how I felt at the idea of speaking with girls. Now, I don't have a GF, but I can easily speak with girls without getting nervous or anything, one of the first things you have to do is stop giving a fuck about what they might think of you and try to be more assertive.

I can confirm that girls seemed more comforted with my presence when I stopped being overly polite and started being less polite, perhaps even more like an dick. I'll embarrassingly admit I was at my MGTOW phase at that moment (though it's not like I openly started being an asshole towards girls), I noticed some girls even started being more friendly towards me, it's not like they were disrespectful before, but the change of attitude is very noticeable once you start getting better social skills, mind you, it's not like I have always been a social person and was only nervous towards girls.Throughout most of my childhood, I never really befriended anyone until my last year of high school, it's hard to explain, but the more interaction you force yourself into, the more natural you get at it. It doesn't make you a social butterfly (hell, I still prefer to be alone and rarely hang out with anyone), but it does improve your life much more by removing your social awkwardness altogether (and even when you get awkward moments, you end up shrugging about it and not giving a shit about it). I'm not sure if you can exactly relate to everything I've experienced, but if I were able to do it, then surely you can. The thing about isolating yourself entirely is that it makes your social skill much worse, and you end up being stuck on a loop. I'm not sure if my post is that motivational, but I hope you can take some notes out of it, it's not too late if you're still on your 20s.

are you actually retarded

does the germ lady like the italian bvll making pasta for her at least? I can see her being mean and dipping her socks in the cooking water or something to make it inedible.

Germs are always bully

Attached: germcute.jpg (670x473, 67K)

Maybe? I remember having read somewhere that mediterraneans people are quite popular in Northern Europe (hell, apparently, Italy was the most popular mediterranean country for women). For now, at least try practicing your skills with the locals before you try looking abroad. It's not like american women are ugly.

>I remember having read somewhere that mediterraneans people are quite popular in Northern Europe (hell, apparently, Italy was the most popular mediterranean country for women)
That's what I mean. I wish I was an actual italian chad that has swedish gf's all day long but it's rare to see people that look like that where I am. Amuttrica is failing fast.

Attached: swedegirl.jpg (500x758, 83K)

Attached: Untitled.png (499x490, 184K)

Attached: eye thread.jpg (1795x1093, 446K)

Well, as I said in my previous post, you can improve yourself, you don't even need to excercise and look like a chad to get a GF, as long as you're not obese and develop your social skill, you can make yourself more likeable, I didn't even focus on exercising during my self improvement phase.

Regarding american women, I'm not sure how they compare to those of europe, but they're much more attractive than the ones where I'm from. Ah well, I suppose it has to do with the fact that europeans tend to have an healthier lifestyle.

>thicc brows
Ew.

t. wh*toid with brows so thin you can't fuckin see them

slav girls who are infected with mongol seed are cute

Attached: polish girl.jpg (482x720, 275K)

Your skin is so oily and your brows so poorly managed. Try some hygiene, yeah?

That's eye bags, I don't sleep very much. Takes a real homo to give a shit about his eyebrows though.

What the fuck? Alright, uh... coming from someone who got a hairdresser and a dentist in the same week, I can testify that this shamful and fake attitude is absolute, and total stupidity. You think being a dick puts changes your chances, puts you on the next level--but not in a thousand years will someone like that be at mine. I'm not even that good looking--I don;t change anything, I react the same way to every single human being a meet. The person speaking to you now, even though anonymous, is that person.

Never.--EVER--lie.

Attached: 1233463469925.jpg (360x239, 22K)

That’s not bags. That’s oil

Fuckin if you want mate

Motherfucker you can supply the entirety of Russia with the oil on your face.

Is this about my eyebrows or because I called you a wh*toid?

No it’s about the oil on your skin that you apparently never wash.

I'm fairly certain I had a shower before I took that photo

Then you should wash your face, Oily.

wh*tey

Attached: yeet.png (960x959, 1.04M)

Oily.

Attached: 616172CF-AA39-4B3B-9FD7-37260523B9AF.jpg (853x1280, 176K)

Attached: sosig.jpg (573x768, 29K)

Oh heck I forgot about that

Yeah, slav girls are one of my favorite too. Anyway, as I said, the girls in the US aren't that bad either, perhaps not so attractive compared to the ones in europe, but not to the point where only their mother would find them pretty. You don't even have to settle with them, consider it your first step to gaining some romance skill before you start getting the ones closer to your type (sure, it would be hypocritical of me to say that, since I haven't done that either, but as I said, the average girl here isn't very attractive).

As I said, it's not like I exactly like an asshole towards them, but I did stop being overly polite with them, just acting like a normal person is fine, but enough about that, I'm not even basing the attitude thing from my experience (if anything, the main problem I had was my personality, I'm actually not that bad when it comes to appearance, in fact, I would even consider myself very attractive if only comparing my appearance to most other guys in my country). I'm mostly basing it from a friend I had in school, the guy wasn't that attractive, had an ear with an odd shape, his face was below average, and he was just a skinny dude, not athletic or anything, but he was a chill dude. Anyway, comparing him with the guy on the pic, he doesn't exactly surpass him in any way (hell, the guy on the pic has some normal looking ears at least), yet he still managed to get a good looking girlfriend. I'm not trying to be cliche or anything, I'm just basing it off from my experience, you can stay with your own conclusion, it's not like I'm trying to give you some pills or anything.

First, they saw through your being overly polite. You weren't getting anywhere not because you were "overtly polite," but because it's impossibly boring. It has nothing to do with masculinity, which I think you suspect. It has to do with being boring, and neutering your language, speech, and body language. There is a concept in psychoanalysis called "Jouissance," roughly translated as, "excess enjoyment." Master this, master the world.

Read thoroughly: nosubject.com/Jouissance

Second, you made reference to this other person's appearance so you you could make yourself feel the pleasure of knowing yours is generally considered better. You think you need that to remain hopeful.--you don't, it's evil, and only contributes to isolation. This pleasure is nothing if you had something to compare it to... maybe what it's like to be him, with someone to love. Love is the most sublime thing in this world, shrinking everything outside of itself down to size, the world becomes so small compared to her.

Blue is more uncommon than brown

I already know the first part had more to do with it being boring, user, I'm not linking it with masculinity whatsoever, sorry for not having clarified on that. Second, that wasn't a "fake" personality I put on to get laid, that wasn't even part of the plan. If anything, I was like that with everyone else, not like some fedora wearing guy trying to be a gentleman, it was more like being quiet person avoiding to provoke anyone and other beta characteristics, perhaps it was slightly worse with girls (as I said, I had no idea of how to carry an actual conversation with a girl), but that's was a generalized problem I had, it wasn't exclusive to girls.

Third, I wasn't exactly comparing myself with him, but even if I was, I don't see what it has to do with the conversation, I was making more of an comparison between him and the guy on your pic.
I'm not trying to make anyone hopeful, I know it's hopeless to try to change someone's mindset, I was just giving out my own tips (and what I think improve someone's chances of getting a relationship). That doesn't necessary makes your argument invalid though,, there are plenty of women like that and plenty of unattractive men that will find it nearly impossible to find a relationship, so I can understand where you're coming from, as I said, you can feel free to make your own conclusions, it's not like I care that deeply about the subject anyway.
I would recommend you to find some hobbies to take it easy, it's not like finding a relationship should be your main priority.

Well prepare for a black eye kiddo.

Attached: 39C669A2-A731-407E-BBF4-D3480157632E.png (500x488, 103K)

Attached: IMG_20180709_075938.jpg (340x232, 29K)

How it isnt?

Attached: Not fake trust me.jpg (359x260, 27K)

rolls for spawn

Nice eyes

Fuck off, Kerillian

Technically, everyone in Europe is a mutt seeing as how everyone have some DNA from somewhere else, but whatever.
oh wow, how did you get those eyes?

shhh
thanks
no
My dad(Satan)

Yee

Yee

Hail your dad

HAIL FATHER
>pic related

Attached: 13611038_f520.jpg (520x246, 29K)

Why do you have black eyes and your father have red eyes, was he a cuck

It reflects red

Alright then

What’s up with all the data mining threads on Jow Forums lately

Sage

Attached: 20180701_163625.jpg (1140x306, 239K)

Do you come from southern Germany by any chance?

i do, born in bavaria

Thought so. I could tell by the abnormal light blue eyes, and dark brown hair. It's extremely common with southern Germans. Especially Austrians.

almost, my hair is more a dark blonde and not fully brown

Attached: 78170188-E2B6-4D64-AF69-781178AA7DA8.jpg (754x176, 33K)

woah thats cool can i have ur eyes?

I do not post personal biometric information on the Internet, and neither should any of you.