Who makes memes?

I don't believe there are enough losers who sit around making up 30 year old boomer memes for free.

I think it's some group that meets online and makes a plan to push some particular meme for whatever reason. Some discord or IRC room.

Attached: 1531152107486.png (1500x761, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/shop/wojack t-shirts
amazon.com/Pink-Wojak-Meme-Shirt-Cryptocurrency/dp/B075XJH2CP
rageon.com/products/wojak-feels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also I think they do it for money, not here but on shittier meme-aggregator sites with ads and t-shirts to sell. They push the newest meme on Jow Forums to get teens to go to those sites where they make money

First day here gramps?

Attached: 1530973060271.jpg (692x913, 282K)

how do you feel about being manipulated?

>t.30 year old boomer

Attached: boomer_pc.jpg (633x640, 116K)

people buy tshirts with wojack on them?

i haven't seen anyone talking about shitty meme sites for ages. people used to talk about places like 9fag but nobody cares anymore.

Stop being such a schizoid there isnt some big bad meme group out there

Probably an attempt to blur the lines, now that millenials are waking up to how hard the actual boomers screwed them over. I take it for granted that all of Jow Forums's "meme magic" comes out of a propaganda mill these days.

Attached: busc1.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yes, they do.
redbubble.com/shop/wojack t-shirts
amazon.com/Pink-Wojak-Meme-Shirt-Cryptocurrency/dp/B075XJH2CP
rageon.com/products/wojak-feels

memecenter is the new 9gag

schizos go to Jow Forums and /x/

t. 5 yr boomer

geez this bollocks is expensive too. Who spends $30 on a gay tshirt when you can buy real clothes for the same price? Never mind the fact that theyre all low effort shit which looks awful.
Gotta say, I do like pic related. Its the only one which even vaguely works as a shirt as well. I cant imagine anyone wearing it though.

Attached: i_have_never_seen_a_vagina_shirt.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

>newfr*End gets told to lurk more by some user
>makes boomer meme relating to that particular user out of spite
I believe this is how this particular meme is prepetuated

Attached: haru kot.jpg (600x325, 25K)

Glad someone else noticed this.

Who has been making those forced Andy Sixx memes for years now?

Anonymous

I used to make tons of memes, help in raids and drawfag from like 2007 to 2012 but I'm super lazy and only make stuff for Jow Forums memes now

And le dank forced face of course

New memes aren't created anymore. It's just various spinoff of old memes because the normalfags and Gen Z kiddies who grew up with YouTube don't understand how memes are actually supposed to work. Memes were never about being universally popular, they were supposed to be inside jokes within a community that members of that community could use to recognize each other. Nu-memes (we'll call them "maymays") now try to become popular to be the "hot new maymay" by drawing from normalfag topics such as politics or sports.

I'm kinda drunk, but if you wanna see memes, go back to pre-2004 Newgrounds or YTMND. Stop thinking "le feels man spinoff ver 23.7" is actually a new meme.

ITT: crazies

>benis :D

Attached: download.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

Except for you

interesting thought; that some group could be behind something. Something that is just unwarranted, forced and not humorous, or just simply shit. What group could be specified? What specific group would have the time? Who, or what, would be spending their time, in June and July to this?
Who, or what, specific group in June and July would spent time posting shit?

Attached: 1530216784266.gif (475x500, 617K)

Attached: CsYWofaWEAANZUC.jpg (923x644, 55K)

highly autistic post, made me chuckle
keep being autistic!!

Attached: 1530246164301.jpg (238x492, 53K)

its clearly "them".

Haru is so cute!!!!

Attached: U9oP.gif (500x333, 1.16M)

Replace the aging oldfag population, obviously

What do you mean by 30 year old boomer? At a minimum, all boomers are 60ish, give or take a few years.