Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

yeah yeah yeah we've seen this exact same thread several times last week, we get it, shut up already.

never

Attached: haha.jpg (284x178, 8K)

shit, i've been beaten

we get it, you are THIS new.

Attached: 1510300195858.jpg (231x218, 5K)

ive left this board for a couple months AND YOU FAGS ARE STILL POSTING THIS SHITTY PASTA

How come this pasta is so good at outing newfigs?

Attached: huh.png (128x162, 33K)

because to them it just seems like another faggot complaining about "/bont/ bad boarde".

Jow Forums is an image board on half chan with IDs more like r/banter is my favourite subreddit hehmao

Attached: heh.jfif.jpg (500x350, 36K)

But they aren't ususally this vocal

Attached: Tea.png (400x300, 191K)

ok, now THIS is epic.

It never used to be, it's new and its sad.

based but also redpilled Tunisia poster.

why did he like you so much anyways

I used to be slightly more nice and civil

being mean wasn't the reason why you suck.

Yes, but that's not what we're talking about, we're talking about why we were good pals.

oh yea.
did he actually leave

Why triple post?
Sure haven't seen the flag in a while, I sometimes encounter people I believe to be him but it is nothing more than a passing doubt. Still pissed I didn't get to bid him farewell.

yes. this time for real i think. I don't feel too bad, he probably benefited from it.
will miss him though.

Attached: it is what it is.gif (245x270, 876K)

He seemed way to serious to me.
and he basically cemented his lineage as the most butthurt person on bant with that copypasta

But the Tunisian is funny

Attached: yumm.jpg (736x630, 102K)

he was.. very prone to argument, and people disliked that about him.
I couldn't care less about politics or other's religious beliefs or what not, guess that's why we got a long. and when you talk to him without the intention of starting shit, he can be a pretty cool guy with some very interesting things to say on a variety of topics

Attached: san 2.jpg (834x1200, 284K)

yea
thats what someone that doeesnt have the abilty to fight back does
if someone removes my enncrytion they are met with a fate worst then meeting satan
if someone got that close chances are they would end up jobless homeless not a penny to there name and every hitman in there local area wanting there head because they are marked for black market organ trade
and the worst part if i dont have to lift a finger norton does most of it itself
when i have to lift a fingert is when there stuck in my network and i am handing there information of to every person on the interent looking for money organs or any kind of trade that the person can be used for

uhhh couldn't be fucked to multipost

thanks doc

Yet you were willing to solve multiple captchas?

if you dont like the board just leave it honestly, we
true oldfags will still post here

didn't have to for the last 2

based

haha still alive

fuckihgn chielamn

fuckihgn polisch