I just moved to Ukraine from America. Ask me anything

I just moved to Ukraine from America. Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_20180709_092610.jpg (2976x3968, 1.56M)

Why?

Did you just move to Ukraine from America?

Who?

How far away are the stars?

Because I'm a disenfranchised suicidal who works online. I might as well be where it's cheap.

Yes

Me

do you rent? how much is rent? how many rooms in your apartment? are you in kiev?

Odessa, 400us, 1bd, heart of City

holy shit, you are literally, unironically being robbed

Utilities are included. Robbed was $900 a month in Portland for a studio. This place is super big.

oh, okay. it's possible i just don't understand what americans mean by "1 bedroom"

We mean a bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, all that.
Not a studio.

How many QTs they got over there?

ah, alright then. that seems about right, if we're talking about something modern. still a bit expensive if we're talking about a commieblock.

The streets are filled with very cute girls. Pretty sure they're prostitutes. If I was in to casual sex I'd be busy already.

I'm into prostitutes.
Seen any fat chicks?

Are you happy now?

heard the water pressure in the showers is shit there. This true?

No.

I'm never happy.

Let me check.

Is your emotional, spiritual and economical status better or worse than it was in your motherland?

Can't know yet.

Water pressure is fine and there's hot water without a wall mounted heater like I've seen in other places.

Do you feel better or worse than when you were at the USA?

The bathroom is definitely the worst room here though. Light switch is behind the door, smaller than my bedroom closet, and it appears the moisture escapes through a weird hatch in the wall I've never seen before, ever.

I meant to quote you

I feel the same everywhere I go.

let's get the usual stuff out fo the way.
>what's the first thing you're gonna deep fry?
>have you been to a mcdonald's yet and if so what have you gotten?
>what's the first gun you're gonna get?
>have you been shirtless on the back of a pickup yet?
>are you going to eat an entire log of cookie dough tonight?
>have you been in walmart yet?
>do you like the massive variety of restaurants?
>have you done 90 in a school zone yet?

post a pic of it. do you have a separate space for the toilet and for the shower or are they in the same "room"? at my house we used to have our toilet in a closet sized space and our shower in a more regular sized space

He moved OUT of America, not to it

I can't come with any other question related to your well-being so my last question is
>would you go in my boypucci raw and no lube?

how safe is Ukraine compared to where you used to live in the US?

Also, what is the square root of -1?

It's actually funny how bad the toilet is by comparison. Here's the entire room.

Attached: IMG_20180709_231108.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

Turn around and Bam, nice hallway

Attached: IMG_20180709_231126.jpg (2448x3264, 1.21M)

Huge living space.

Attached: IMG_20180709_231144.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

Here's my favorite wall. It's for art. That's how I know this building is older than the USSR.

Attached: 1531167450978438373711.jpg (2976x3968, 1.96M)

yeah, looks like a very nice place. sucks that the bathroom is so cramped but otherwise this place is the perfect bachelor pad. i lived in a place like that. you could easily have two people living in there but it would get awkward during peak bathroom time (the mornings). but as far as one person is concerned, it's a palace.
desu i could be wrong, but i doubt this building is older than the 90s. these kinds of weird spaces, at least here, are signs of some faggy architect or interior designer expressing his "artistic vision" now that he was "free from the gommunist oppression".

What do you plan to put there?

This building feels old as fuck. If it's only 30 I'd be impressed.

Hang s painting to impress poor slav girls with your culture so they take off their clothes.

Oh what. I like flags. Might hang an old map or something about vexillology

Are you going to join an anarchist militia?

Fuck no.

what the fuck why dont you have a flag

>ayylmao

anonymous proxy

Are you of Ukrainian descent? Do you speak Ukrainian or Russian?

fuck my dyslexia