Daily reminder that sex change isn't possible and will never be...

Daily reminder that sex change isn't possible and will never be. If you took HRT you're a mentally ill faggot who needs to be gassed asap

Attached: hey-lizzy-my-name-is-c-jay-and-i-am-a-7618771.png (500x959, 236K)

These dubs speak the truth.

Attached: 1511670264343.jpg (1024x743, 119K)

would smash

anyone who cares should go back

T. Baguette tranny

Based. Simply based. I cannot fathom how based this post is but please forgive me for my unbasedness.

>mfw my friend of 12 years comes out as trans
>He's just like that /a/ ms paint picture where there's bondage, FF14, computer science degree etc.
>He's spent almost 20 grand on surgery and still looks the same

He's gonna an hero, isn't (s)he?

Attached: 30.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

What paint Ms paint picture?

How could you let your friend do this?

>
Was in Burgerland for 3 years. He said he wanted to tell me before I left but I never went down to London.
I feel like I kinda should have talked him out of it, it's way to sudden.

Attached: 1526400382464.png (3640x2140, 1.87M)

Oh that one

Testing in a based thread

Jesus fucking Christ. Did he ever show any signs of mental illness/distress at some point beforehand? Were there any warning signs?

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1530888939182.jpg (1500x1235, 206K)

i care in the same way that i care about the increasing number of depressed neets in modern society. just saying “let them be” in the name of diversity is little better than wishing depression or any other mental illness on someone.
for every tranny that has their shit together, there’s a cesspool of thousands who are paralyzed by their self hatred

No. That's why I'm 100% suspicious.
I lived with him for year and I've known him since secondary school. He's dated nothing but women, collects anime figures (that's it), lived with his dad. There's never been anything, just going through life from a upper middle.hes never had depression, he's on no medication just a skinny guy.
The only thing is that he had a really hard breakup with a gold digger who really rinsed the fuck out of him and when he didn't want to see Sibir with me. I don't know if either triggered something.
He's mother was a batshit person but that's it. His dad had disowned him after coming out.
I really want to ask him because he's a total different person and even types like the Spanish user with >. < etc. It's not him and it's killing me inside. He went to the parade but didn't really enjoy it.
I honestly think he's just a mmo addict with no friends outside of work who was desperate for a community of some sort.

>I really want to ask him because he's a total different person and even types like the Spanish user with >. < etc. It's not him and it's killing me inside. He went to the parade but didn't really enjoy it.
That's pretty sad, sorry to hear that.
I think your theory about the breakup being the culprit makes more sense than the "trying to fit into a community", plenty of people don't have friends outside of internet/work, but I don't think any of them would decide to do SRS out of the blue because of it.

>social health of the community outweighs the health of the individual
Go study some Greek history, oikos, and the difference between codes of laws throughout. You have very little ground to stand on

Attached: __milk_break___by_hylian_maiden.jpg (800x1051, 201K)

>>social health of the community outweighs the health of the individual
what are you saying that in reference to? because it looks like a nonsequitur to me

Thanks. I shouldn't have turned the thread into a blog fest but I can't even go near the issue with anyone without "phobic" coming up within seconds. I think you are right. The bitch outright ignored him unless she wanted stuff and straight up stopped visiting him in the end.
It's a real shit situation. If I find out that he got Jow Forums'd into do it I'm going to murder both him and the fag.

wait until dr. medic appears and gets butthurt

The greeks lost. Period.

I summon Dr. Medic

Attached: Cards koishi.jpg (290x300, 45K)

then why did you use the reagent to summon me?

Attached: lazy deautismized.png (290x300, 38K)

Trannies are disgusting

Attached: 324324324.jpg (494x477, 93K)

FUCK(ING
BECAUSE I THINK AUTISM KOISHI IS FUNNY LEAVE ME BE

Attached: Froge.gif (120x152, 12K)

No

Attached: 1531038607111.jpg (496x497, 334K)

thats gay lol

That's actually disgusting but I don't think it's true.

Daily reminder that sex change is not currently scientifically possible.
What "doctors" and "psychologists" call a sex change operation is actually a series of mutilative actions that involve slicing open your scrotum(but not removing it), cutting off the testicles, cutting excess flesh from inside of your body and pressing the scrotum inside of your body, hairs and all. The penis has the shaft removed and the urethra is pressed inside of the body. The end result is a festering hairy wound that has the constant risk of becoming infected and/or closing up without the use of a dildo. Let us not forget that hair grows inside the newfound wound, so hairballs need to be removed constantly. Sidenote: your prostate(assuming that it wasn't remove) is still capable of producing semen, so you can ejaculate using the urethral hole still.
If that doesn't sound bad enough, need I remind you that you will still have a Y chromosome in every somatic cell in your body? The definitive marker of the human male is the Y chromosome. No amount of female hormone injections will change that. You will still have your Adam's apple and skeletal structure. You are currently unable to become female. Genetic replacement and bodily reconstruction or complete brain transplant are the only ways of becoming female without complications. However, neither of those methods are even close to being remotely viable right now. We have not the technology nor the skills required for either of them.
So either wait and "suffer in your male body" or remove yourself from the gene pool.
tl;dr - Sex change can't be done right now, come back in 20 years

Attached: 1528809091612.jpg (400x600, 30K)

actually no, thats not gay, that disgusting

>Daily reminder that sex change isn't possible
Correct
>and will never be.
Incorrect
>If you took HRT you're a mentally ill faggo
Correct
>who needs to be gassed asap
Incorrect

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

dumb frog poster

>I am attacking you personally because I have no argument

quoting whom?

You got sources on this? I just want to read up on it a little myself, and also show to one of my friends who is doing injections that just aren't working and they are getting extremely upset about it

Which part?

Generally just about how mutilation can cause severe problems in health, or possible problems if not maintained properly

> What "doctors" and "psychologists" call a sex change operation is actually a series of mutilative actions that involve slicing open your scrotum(but not removing it), cutting off the testicles, cutting excess flesh from inside of your body and pressing the scrotum inside of your body, hairs and all. The penis has the shaft removed and the urethra is pressed inside of the body. The end result is a festering hairy wound that has the constant risk of becoming infected and/or closing up without the use of a dildo. Let us not forget that hair grows inside the newfound wound, so hairballs need to be removed constantly. Sidenote: your prostate(assuming that it wasn't remove) is still capable of producing semen, so you can ejaculate using the urethral hole still.
this is just so repulsive and disgusting how could anyone in their right mind think making people physically impared can count as a cure for mental illness
just fucking why

tell em to cut of your arm and ask them if its gonna be good for you

Looks like a normal girl to me

Attached: nodik.webm (320x180, 1.68M)

That is fucking disgusting

I see, so this is what you guys gets up to in non-gay threads

Attached: 1510409894414.gif (708x692, 162K)

Fuck no Sweden has a mental disorder if he thinks that's alright

That's the face of the hunchback of notre dame

what is sarcasm

Do you eat it?
Can it be used as an ingredient for pizza?

It's my favorite topping alongside pineapple and banana

Good to know, you will burn in hell lad

are you making a concerted effort to disgust everyone in the thread?

Attached: 1493829708048.jpg (370x368, 31K)

We're making tremendous advancements in DNA modification. It's just a matter of time.

t.tranny faggot

owo

Attached: 1516504723244.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

please post this on Jow Forums and stop shitting up the catalog

doesn't make it any more wrong, imagine if we treated schizophrenia by telling that their delusions are correct, "transgenderism" is a mental disorder and needs to be treated as such. not like a civil rights movements. modify DNA is just playing god.
this is too high intellect for Jow Forums

>desperate for a community of some sort.
I unironically think becoming a junkie is better than becoming a tranny.
At least junkies have free sex with prostitutes, and when people look donwn on them, it's for literally destroying their lives for feeling too good too often.

Any hormones really.

I give you credit Vlad, I can't even read this stuff.
If people talk about it I cringe so hard that I have to block my ears, or turn the podcast down.
I just get those sympathetic pains way too hard, makes me feel uncomfortable for a while after too.
Guess I'm a pussy.

Because they earn money from it. People who go on HRT are loaded and spoiled. No humble person can afford such shit. Also they spend all their savings on the therapy, then whine about not being able to find a job and beg on The Internet. Once again, it's a fucking business. People who are beyond hope should just choose suicide. They'll kick the stool anyway but that money will still be gone into the pockets of doctors and "therapists". Also another reason why despite my emotional issues I will never fucking go to a therapist. Anyone who accepts passively that kind of shit doesn't deserve a dime.

no they`re not

Yes you are

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

no ur not

Attached: 1515792174647.jpg (500x500, 31K)