Remember that Jow Forums used to be a pretty fun board a year ago

>Remember that Jow Forums used to be a pretty fun board a year ago
>decides to pop onto Jow Forums to see whats going on
>it's literally /lgbt/ 2.0
wtf happened lads?

Attached: 1474397018729.jpg (497x498, 20K)

reddit happened

Jow Forums is too small to do anything huge so it’s just been souring with little sparkles here and there
p.s. meta threads are fucking dumb

Gayposters were allowed to post freely

animeposting incels

You’re actually unironically based.

this board has been lgbt 2.0 since i started browsing in dec of last year, and it wasnt any less gay before then
kill yourself oldfig larper

Big dicks and jews and meta threads

Nah it's gotten a lot gayer recently

The first wek of this board was literally only funposting and creating new memes you nigger faggot.

wow thanks for that irrelevant information faggot

>creating new memes
lets never ever let that happen again

that was lame as fuck

Suck dick, cunt

Attached: 78.jpg (400x400, 18K)

So how do we fix Jow Forums, lads?

yes, with the sudden influx of horny underages it has gotten a gorillion times gayer
but it was still gay as shit all the way back then
OP is a faggot

haha this is why i upvote all poland posts!

Try to remove gayposters

get rid of the gayposters

>wtf happened lads?
Gayposters from Jow Forums happened and were allowed to stay and created a vacuum of permanent gay posters.
And the Finnish faggot who started this all is STILL here

It's a necessary stage of evolution.
Jow Forums is a yuri board.

Attached: 寝ないで.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

sometimes i think you have nothing better to post about so you make shit threads complaining all day when you could have just hidden the offending thread

Getting rid of gayposting means getting rid of ALL gayposting. Fuck back off to .

kill yourself loser
you think you're being suber ebic but really you're just a cancer that no one wants

Faggot

also google flanderization

One day you will see the light.

Attached: yande.re 302837 aida_takanobu kimishima_ai kimishima_aya sei_mikaeru_joshi_gakuen seifuku sono_hanab (1920x1200, 484K)

FAGGOTRY IS A SIN

Attached: 1530221132411.png (1000x1000, 350K)

THIS AND HAIL SATAN

Attached: 57a0daee6abcc1564c573365.png (700x700, 77K)

Maybe in Christianity and only between men.

/^Kazakhstan$/

Faggot
Based

Christian God is the only real God, so you may not believe and still be punished, faggot.

It's not hard to combat with cute girls ()

And I say Ahuramazda is the one true God, and there is literally nothing you can do to prove me wrong.

>Christian God is the only real God
it stands to reason that the jewish one is the one that has the most credibility because they literally invented it

I blame 2hou scum

Reddit has to go.

Does ahuramazda answer your prayers? Because mine God does. Here, I proved it.
Christians and Jews believe in the same God, but Jews are retarded atm, so God saves pagans first and He will save Jews later.

Dear Ahuramazda, make it so that I blow a huge load.

Wait for it, in about 20 minutes Ahuramazda will answer my prayers.

Attached: 2dc4633ad0c8a56e596a4dcc4414cfbc.jpg (855x1200, 304K)

Ebin, now fuck off to

Also, how do _I_ know your God answers yours?

And prove me that it's actually your God, because I am certain it's just Ahuramazda being kind to you, dirty infidel.

Where do I start... Maybe I know that because He healed my mother? Or maybe because He recessed cancer cells of mu collegue's uncle? Or maybe because my personality I changed after repentance? I don't know.
REPENT

Attached: 1530229007237.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

nice formatting

How else am I supposed to stress that "I" ?

use asterisks

That's pretty gay.
The bad (male) kind of gay.

"After" and "as a consequence of" are not the same thing.

Man, this place is even worse than Jow Forums.

Attached: 3a3366fdb2d1eb90be270f83b32ea699.jpg (998x1400, 157K)

BELIEVE IN CHRIST

Attached: 1530938254455.jpg (2560x1426, 1.22M)

is that even possible anymore

BELIEVE IN AMATERASU

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

it's on the biggest lgbt website :^)

the issue isn’t the gayposters. it’s the people who want Jow Forums to be better. they don’t make any effort to make the board better. they don’t know what they want from the board, they just know they don’t want it to be gay. so when a decent thread shows up, they overlook it and let it slide off the board. then they blame the gayposters for not having fun the same way as them

Attached: 7008F2FD-7160-44CA-9770-F83A4A757E9D.jpg (386x408, 45K)

filtered

This. They're jelly of the good time being had.

Attached: 1474995106376.jpg (1213x1517, 369K)

rude

this

it’s amazing how much people complain about gayposting specifically
there’s only about 3 threads up at a time max
noone can agree what exactly makes this board so shit. that’s why there’s so many of these meta threads. so instead of taking it into their own hands they just make dumb threads complaining about some vague form of posting

BAD POSTING LIST:
- political shit (jews, trump, etc)
- threads claiming dominance over Jow Forums. Jow Forums is random, not for some specific posters
- id and other roll threads with no real content
- niceposting that prevents people from calling out shitty posts
- worshipping of specific namefags/countries

面白い奴だな、お前
でも俺は刀とフェドーラがないから”WEEB”じゃないんだよ

Attached: 1846f5ecc35d3afbb8ddfa66b463cae1.jpg (986x1475, 657K)

>BAD POSTING LIST:
>- gay shit
>- political shit (jews, trump, etc)
>- threads claiming dominance over Jow Forums. Jow Forums is random, not for some specific posters
>- id and other roll threads with no real content
>- niceposting that prevents people from calling out shitty posts
>- worshipping of specific namefags/countries
Ftfy

Attached: feb7043a359a2fe22a31b0ea3222dd2997b61f464edda7b4a566e3bfbb9dbbf1.gif (518x495, 120K)

I don’t really remembering it being particularly gay

Yes Jow Forums is shit *spits* but this post is surely going to fix it. It's defintely not just going to be a copy of the thousands of posts we have had before about the absolute state of Jow Forums. This one will be different.

Probably "Let's do our best" from some idolshit anime.

Attached: 0052161451c64b7392b152bc5b6f31ef.jpg (800x1127, 255K)

Anime is a shit genre. Code geass sucks almost as much as steins gate is almost as pretentious and predictable as death note, they all rely on shitty tropes and are just bad. Your nostalgia for watching cartoons is so prevelant that you allow it to warp your ability to recognize when an entire show has been sculpted carfully to inspire feelings of wholeness that you otherwise lack.

Attached: 1513471129320.png (712x452, 33K)

oh no...

Attached: 932E18D9-5417-4B7B-B96E-BF7162B01DD7.jpg (1242x716, 476K)

You need to learn what capitalization is

This is true

Get rid of that stupid kpoop general and faggots. 2 things I hate the most

Based

redpilled

t. Yamamoto on vacation.

Actual kimchi talking here. Only the blue pilled twink boys listen to kpop “music”

I'm pretty sure the guys in K-pop generals aren't in there for the music.

Attached: 1531221264591.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

Don’t care. That shit is terrible for our youth and women. I wouldn’t be surprised if the guys pulling the strings for kpop is an actual Jew.

Oh come on, it simply sells. Not everything that sells is made by Jews.

Jews are master salesman if I ever know one. Cmon they sold the West the holocaust story

Correct

It's not only gayposters eho make this board not fun again. It's anime in general. Look at every thread that has an anime in the catalog. It's either gayposting, waifu faggotry, 2hu shit, lewd fetish shit, and unfunny /s4s/-tier shitpost.

Nobody forced Europeans to overreact to the Holocaust. The Jews don't stop whining because they keep giving them money and privileges. It would be dumb not to.

Hi, today i will pretend in this thread that Jow Forums was ever at any point in time actually good, and that somehow this is not the case anymore.

remember when we had that type of forced meme and that recurring copypasta and those recognizible posters and that type of spam threads flooding the board?
well now it has all gone to shit because we now have other types of forced memes and other recurring copypastas and other recognizible posters and other types of spam threads flooding the board.

truly, these are dark times for r/banter, this will be where i take my leave, but at least i take solace in the fact that my blogpost will surely have a significant impact on the board's development and will absolutely not become a stale copypasta.

Attached: Doremy.jpg (800x1129, 120K)

The problem with gay threads is that even though there are only a few up at a time, those few threads will get bumped for hours on end and will always stay at the top of the catalogue which makes people think that they’re a bigger problem than they actually are.

New

Kek, based and redpilled

>we now have other types of forced memes and other recurring copypastas
Not true
>and other recognizible posters and other types of spam threads flooding the board
Yeah, those recognizable posters are weebs, gayposters, furries, fetishits and loliposters
And that spam is literally just fucking gay anime furry shit
Don't you fuckers get tired of doing the same thing over and over again?
Yes I know it's a copypasta but the fucker says it like if its actually true as a way to defend his repulsive shit

How do you not realise this board is full of females pretending to be gay to not have the board raided?

Bullshit, I have seen many tries of many people of post other things, trying to make new OCs or memes, making actual interesting and fun threads, and many other things for so long and still fucking nothing. It is the gayposters. It is the retarded weebs with their 2hu waifu faggotry loli shit. It is the furries. They are the fucking problem. They don't fucking stop.
And the sad thing it will only get worse to the point of become another /trash/ really. The only reason this board was made was just to dump the shit threads of Jow Forums. And the mods have said it themselves, they see this board nothing more than a spam and dumpimg board. They literally don't give a fuck about anything in this board or whatever happens in here. Basically, we are fucked and the weebs win.

Fucking this. Fuck the weebs for ruining this board that used to be great. Seriously, fuck them.

To quote Miyazaki "Jow Forums was a mistake"
But seriously, this is a pretty good board

based pablo

怒った?

Attached: pte.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

i’m one of those guys who tried to contribute. i’ve made more oc and pastas than i can remember, and people still use some of them. i’ve made drawthreads, threads that involve participation, quality bait threads, threads where i’ve made songs about Jow Forums, and only a handful of times have they lasted more than a day. there isn’t enough participation from anons who want new stuff from this board. i’ve experienced it firsthand. and personally i’m fine with that. i just use Jow Forums a lot less now.
i don’t even have an issue with shitposting or gayposting either, i just get bored very easily

Onihs?

Trust me, it's not that they don't want to participate. They do participate. It's the weebs who eliminated that participation.
They just focused on their shitty gayposting and ignore the other things. Weebs from other boards come here and participate on those threads, multiplying it till variety it's almost non-existant. Now there are even loliposters and furries, some timw ago there were none.

>tfw when one of the first gayposters to plant the seeds
Feels gay man

Goddamn do love me some meta threads, wowee I just wanna have my fucking catalog filled with meta threads, I want to look through page 1 and only see people complaining about the board. That shit really fucking makes my day.

Meta threads can be good to express ourselves and decide what is the best for the board

Goddamn do love me some meta threads, wowee I just wanna have my fucking catalog filled with meta threads, I want to look through page 1 and only see people complaining about the board. That shit really fucking makes my day.

Attached: Tewi.png (311x314, 64K)