Motivation Thread

Can we have a motivation thread with useful Info???

Attached: 1529783067883.png (640x358, 308K)

When pooing, make sure to do so in a loo.

Attached: Quotefancy-2001932-3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 1016K)

Based.
We used leaf to wipe our asses

Motivation is for fags. Get discipline.

Only a few hundred more years and you'll be up to toilet paper like the rest of the world, good job!

Newfags don't know bout my Courage Wolf

Attached: c87b8c0401b752f2c81db19dd43ba1eed8c.jpg (400x400, 95K)

Only a few hundred more years and you'll be extinct like the rest of the whites, good job!

Attached: aXm2366xjU.jpg (650x650, 142K)

I'm joining the gym
one hour a day for a month

Attached: cfb.png (981x315, 241K)

Only a complete fucking loser needs any of those.

Instead of reading some retarded meme that's normified to hell and back that tricks you into feeling good for a moment, only to go back to your miserable ways right after, ACTUALLY go out and do something that makes you ACTUALLY feel good.

At least he's trying

>one hour a day for a month
you'll get burned out, you only need to train 3 to 4 days a week

I wont get burned out, I don't instead to do an excess of cardio which is ageing. I am working on weight training.

intend to*

No, he isn't. Saying how you're gonna get your life together doesn't amount to anything unless you go and actually do it.

Actions.

You don't "try" to start. You start.

same goes for weight training, unless you intend to do a bodybuilding split and work single muscles on each day, which is not recommendable for new lifters

not trying to discourage you

Motivation is for fags and soccer moms. Get some fucking discipline and plan out your day in advance.

I'm a physical labourer a lot of the time so I should be OK but I appreciate your pointers.

I intend to do body sculpting rather than random mass

Ok fair enough, I just didn't want you to throw yourself blindly like I did and waste the first 3 or 4 months swinging weights around with no routine or plan

It's a cheap gym pass I am getting for the month, just a single month pass - hence this approach. I'm a cheap bastard.

Attached: 5983495036265.jpg (720x720, 45K)

My ancestors should have tried harder.

Love you man, please post more like deeez