318th Happy day

What would drive us into constant improvement, if not for feelings?
What is the main stimulus that keeps us still here..?

Attached: .png (1300x1400, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yf07SFZwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
vocaroo.com/i/s14ynHBEDyqd
vocaroo.com/i/s1hpgikpjL0p
vocaroo.com/i/s0qtRcP31Xdk
vocaroo.com/i/s033XzNophs5
vocaroo.com/i/s0dkjjCuhZnl
vocaroo.com/i/s1SEy7hcacDW
vocaroo.com/i/s10L3aG8dugj
vocaroo.com/i/s0h5dR0B6RQc
drive.google.com/open?id=1QbbYDXRpjwbwXWj_24u5SCtT5oZZWx6P
imgur.com/gallery/w2qnI
imgur.com/a/YxgzY
youtube.com/watch?v=V0HCZ4YGqbw
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
youtube.com/watch?v=phERioINm6A
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/track/remberap
youtube.com/watch?v=uvb3nPuEs6k
youtube.com/watch?v=AjNPeKgLnC8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=ifs4zmWD3ms
funposting.online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Early!

Attached: rexfeatures_56120a.jpg (781x1237, 337K)

hey, how's everyone doing?

Attached: 7.png (1280x1280, 731K)

Does craving count as emotion?

Attached: Tenshi donut.jpg (512x384, 185K)

Barely alive lad

Attached: Okchen.jpg (456x558, 42K)

For me, it's not dying!
I fight day to day manatony and anxiety with not dying.
It's super fun!

Attached: 1530646532226.png (844x868, 146K)

Hello Yuuka! You're asking complicated questions...

Attached: 1232423432.jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

>it's another episode of can't get anyone to talk to me on discord again
Fucking hate this show and I wish I could turn off the TV.

You can, turn off your pc, and go get me pizza

Who the fuck are you.

Attached: sixesekky.png (160x200, 57K)

>What would drive us into constant improvement, if not for feelings?
The right environment with our survival instinct
>What is the main stimulus that keeps us still here..?
Where is here?
sore. You?
I'll talk to you here, if you want.

This, can I have some?
I like Hawaiian if we're taking suggestions...

Attached: 5388136.jpg (620x903, 52K)

>You?
depressed, bored and also a bit sick.

None, just give me some pizza please

Attached: Chenfish.jpg (249x249, 13K)

Here

Attached: Pizza.gif (200x220, 119K)

Who are you?

Ah ah thank you

Attached: 1530956693408.jpg (924x712, 72K)

Who are you quoting

The goddamn motherfucking piece of shit jew loving kike on a stick cucking Pope. Fuck you.

I'm Anonymous
woah

rude

Attached: Angery.jpg (467x439, 19K)

>What is the main stimulus that keeps us still here..?
Having no stimulus.

give back suwalki kurwa

you know? now that I think about it I don't know what's driving me, I'm not nearly sociable enough to go out and try impress anyone, and most achivements won't really do anything long term... I guess I just keep going, not out of need, or any desire to, I just do.

oh right, one other thing. hello poland!

Don't ask who I'm quoting then when I'm not actually quoting you simpleton.

But who are you quoting lad

hey, could you post that transparent punch?

Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Attached: Anger.png (540x583, 477K)

Stop asking dumb questions.

Andy stop trying to get into fights.

Sorry.

Andy don't stop getting into fights

The earliest o/
Shelby, do you kill insects that happen to look for a shelter under your roof? (´~ ω ~`)
Don't worry - there are no correct answers in this little war of forbearance.
My back's hurting a bit and I was just about to stretch a little until I saw the time~
ᴬᶰᵈ ᶰᵒʷ ᵃ ᵖʰᵒᶰᵉ, ᵇʳᵇ
>eake
Cake o/
Of course it does~
ᵂʰʸ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵘᵗᵉ'ˢ ˢʰᵃᵖᵉ ˢᵒ ᵘᶰᵉᵃˢʸ⋅⋅
Humidity + hot air, or something more troubling?
Aio Nicemark ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
̶C̶o̶m̶p̶l̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶s̶.̶
̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶/̶ᐠ̶。ꞈ̶。ᐟ̶\̶
It's ok, call me later when it will be time to shitpost with Marisa and kot ids ( ´ ▽ ` )b
ᵉᵇᶦᶰ ᵈᵘᵇˢ
Nope, that's not the case o/
Based Netherland always with a good picture to post~
No reason to live? ᴹᵘʰᵐ, ᵐᵘʰᵐ⋅⋅
That would be quite correct desu in my vision ~
Here means everywhere, where the human foot has reached.
Hopefully even more o/
But that begs for a question - why is it that "hopefully"? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Make a referendum.
Hello the Third

Attached: crisis habbening.jpg (650x504, 32K)

Special kind of donut called a French cruller

Attached: Flan eat a donut.jpg (500x500, 41K)

It's okay buddy. How about you ask Kobe about what he likes and see if you share any interests.
The American dream, love it. It just invokes a sense of freedom.

Attached: TF2_Thumbs_Up.png (436x323, 210K)

ᴹᵘʰᵐᵐ⋅⋅
Good, I like it. ᴵ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵈᵒ⋅⋅!
Take this for your troubles, Shelby

Attached: Happy Day Seal of approval.png (565x505, 113K)

and now to mention I'm not britanon the third.

Um. Because of the possibility of failure?

Attached: crisis averted.png (650x504, 149K)

Hey happy day should I make some croissants?

Yuuka! You're a sight for sore eyes, just what I needed to relieve some stress! ^o^
And my favourite topic too, philosophy. You know what I think? I think life over all has a chosen method for survival, that method is in the less complicated forms (one cellular organisms) mitosis, multiplying. For us however, it would be procreation. This is the method life uses to survive and that is what each individual strives to do, strives to accomplish. I think we are designed for this in our essence, each and every part of us contributes to this in one way or another.

Attached: sayori_190.jpg (305x512, 31K)

Did you just start talking about sex in the middle of your talk?

hey Yuuk a. Can't say why exactly I strive to improve, but I always sleep better when I've done something nice and productive, or tried to limit a bad habit.
The wagecucking has actually helped me stick to a daily routine a bit better than I used to.

Attached: waka.png (1024x796, 929K)

Well, yes I did!

Attached: sayori_194.jpg (736x870, 80K)

Here you go. It's not mine though. I think some Canadian made it.
Uhh give me some time to think of a good and hopefully clever answer...

Attached: 2113243.png (1072x558, 208K)

I like that Image.

le posting from le bike

Attached: IMG_20180710_203635568.jpg (2592x1944, 1.27M)

youtube.com/watch?v=5yf07SFZwmk

That place looks beautiful

Attached: Tewihead.png (220x180, 19K)

That's pretty lewd. You got discord?

Uh, it's not lewd and I don't use discord, sorry! ^o^

Attached: 887749.jpg (443x600, 50K)

based, keep it that way Sayori poster.

You got email so I can talk to you?

Welvome to Castilla Too much mosquitoes

Attached: IMG_20180710_204410068.jpg (1944x2592, 1.26M)

If you want to talk to me I'll be here, on Jow Forums! ^-~

Attached: sayori_149.png (335x417, 350K)

thanks, i couldn't find it anywhere since most fuuka archives are barely working.
i hope you get mauled by a bear.

With good nature comes bugs
Would still visit

Attached: Kyouko mug.jpg (792x880, 80K)

>5795242
Stop posting your stupid epic mspaint oh so spooopy videos on Jow Forums. Go to /x/ or something.
Oh.

nah, I didn't make it. Someone on /a/ did while sabagebu was airing.

very rude, very disappointed
much buge

Attached: IMG_20180710_205202.jpg (1758x2477, 1.02M)

So if not for the chance of idea going completely wrong, we wouldn't feel like it's worth our time?
That can't be right.
Many operations are conducted solely for the purpose of increasing the chance of success for the future plans. That's like the synonym of evolution, lole..
If that would be the case, why shouldn't we just kill each other out of pity?

If we would know about everything on the topic of "what happens after death", how long would it take for the humanity to break it's taboo?
What if we would add biological immortality to the mix~
Let's say that there are four basic options that are 100% sure and correct and humanity have nearly absolute trust towards it's truthfulness.
>Reincarnation
>Heaven
>Hell
>Great unknown / Nirvana
..and because of the results, we - as humanity - have absolutely no way of knowing what are the variables that could increase / ensure reliability of going into a certian form after deciding to die / being killed. You can only live with a knowledge and trust of the ancient books and words.
Now, in a world like this, would a murder, euthanasia, terrorism and suicide become even more "special" or would it be less of a deal?
The possibility of biological immortality would probably greatly increse the taboo of death and everything connected to it but we can add and subtract this subjection as we wish~
It would only reward us with two extra possibilities, unless we would to change pretty much anything else from the table of suggestions and variables~

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 119K)

But now for the point that I nearly lost and probably will come out way more disfigured than I wanted it to be before forgetting myself in writing all this stuff:

Would an act of removing the possibility of failure lead us into an oblivion as human species? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
If we would to be sure of the Great Death's Mystery outcome, clearly we would all just kill ourself or not care too much for the living - IF the result would satisfy us / wouldn't really matter from that.
If we would only know the possibilities - thus eliminating the shroud of nearly eternal mystery but not the failure itself - I'm sure that the humanity would be so extremely divided that it would led to an obvious destruction of the mankind.
Adding an option of biological immortality into the mix with variables such as knowing the possibilities but not being sure of the actions and, well - possibilities, that could increase their chances, or the world where the afterlife became infinitely times more dreadful than it is nowadays, the human as a species wouldn't last too long - some would see the indifference between waiting and increasing their misery on Earth and beyond - but still on the mortal plane - and getting along with Death's grasp as quick as possible.
The only reason somebody would think of living in a world like this, would be only for people who has been raised in a bubble, controled enviroment or for the Chosen Population that absolutely wanted to find a solution to the problem - thus having a reason to live, mourn and go forward into the great voids of universe, looking for the answers.
They would be probably waay more cautious tho - the fear of death would become their only reason to live.

Attached: .jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

Now that begs for question again..
Who the frick would even want to look out for the answers instead of waiting the eternity out on, I dunno - being a mankind, looking for sources of energy and just overall passing time untill somebody's crazy enough to risk their immortality onto some, now, trivial questions?

Who knows~
Hey, actually a pretty interesting plot for an dystopian fantasy sci-fi book o/

Attached: .png (1000x1000, 280K)

You guys ever heard of the Michigan Blue Hell?

Hopefully my croissants don't burn.

Attached: PicsArt_07-10-01.58.05.jpg (1500x630, 172K)

I thought you were just talking about the potential for space exploration. God damn, I asked for prattle yesterday but this is gonna take me a little bit.

thanks! :3

So overall - let's praise the unknown, viva the wisdom - always seeked but never possessed.

Viva the bounds of this plane's potential physics, viva life, user - and everything that's made up for it. Because as long as the time flows, everything is for life and life is everything for the rest~

Viva emotions, viva small and great things that dwarf in an atomic scale the greatness of the world itself o/
The world made for living, the world which's life make for it's own \o/
Viva happy day, user~!
If everything is good enough to be praised, then why not increasing our stubborness in the name of happy day as well o/

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
vocaroo.com/i/s14ynHBEDyqd
vocaroo.com/i/s1hpgikpjL0p
vocaroo.com/i/s0qtRcP31Xdk
vocaroo.com/i/s033XzNophs5
vocaroo.com/i/s0dkjjCuhZnl
vocaroo.com/i/s1SEy7hcacDW
ᵒᶰᶦʰˢ+ᵐʸ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍˢ⋅⋅!
vocaroo.com/i/s10L3aG8dugj
vocaroo.com/i/s0h5dR0B6RQc
ᴿᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵏᶦᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉᶰᶜᵃᵖˢ⋅⋅!
drive.google.com/open?id=1QbbYDXRpjwbwXWj_24u5SCtT5oZZWx6P
imgur.com/gallery/w2qnI
imgur.com/a/YxgzY
ᴺᶦᶜᵉ ᵐᵘˢᶦᶜ!
youtube.com/watch?v=V0HCZ4YGqbw
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
youtube.com/watch?v=phERioINm6A
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/track/remberap
youtube.com/watch?v=uvb3nPuEs6k
youtube.com/watch?v=AjNPeKgLnC8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=ifs4zmWD3ms
funposting.online/ < absolutely ebin page, must see~

Attached: smoll and dangerously cute (by Gyate-Gyate).png (1200x899, 158K)

I rember.

Rembered

Attached: Disinterestedwhitenonnewtonianliquidcade.png (400x390, 48K)

Rembered!!!

Attached: 24234234.jpg (725x725, 319K)

rember

Hi everyone.

Attached: 62.png (419x315, 186K)

If we were certain on what would happen beyond death I do believe many of the taboos would indeed fall out of fashion - for aren't the wondering the foundation of many religions and other belief system we see today? Aren't they attempts at explanation, yet I think many albeit religious still are not convinced, since they can't be. Just look at the Heavens Gate cult, they were convinced what would happen after they died so they killed themselves - they found their answer and found no reason to stay behind, nothing in their belief was keeping them on earth.
I think it comes down to, as you specify that these are indeed still human, the drive that fuel humans on other life forms on earth, as I touched on before. I believe the drive is not individual in itself since you did not create yourself, it has in a way been given to you and therefore the control you exert will never be total, it can not be. Even if we as a species have the power to reflect the urges of us would still in most cases overpower it, in the case of a completely different end result (or a supposed one) I also believe that design would be drastically different.

Attached: sayori_113.jpg (850x850, 103K)

Who wants to make some croissants? I know I do.

Attached: IMG_20180710_133449684~2.jpg (4000x2090, 1.01M)

Rembered!

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

Your going to want to preheat your oven and take out the dough.

Attached: IMG_20180710_134747682~2.jpg (4000x1785, 918K)

Alright. Hopefully I didn't misunderstand you a second time.
>So if not for the chance of idea going completely wrong, we wouldn't feel like it's worth our time?
I think it depends on both the person, and how great the penalty for "completely wrong" is. It's a quality of a person called "risk-aversion".
For some people, the possibility of failure is alluring. For others, it's a source of crippling stress.
>Now, in a world like this, would a murder, euthanasia, terrorism and suicide become even more "special" or would it be less of a deal?
Hmm. That's something that'll take some real pondering I think. If I come up with something, I'll let you know later.
>Would an act of removing the possibility of failure lead us into an oblivion as human species?
I'm not sure if it would result in oblivion for us as a species. A while back, somebody made a thread here. I think it was Thailand, but if it wasn't it was some country with a similar standard of living, probably. They complained about depression in first world countries, asking how or why such a thing can happen. People in their country live much harder lives, at much greater risk of danger.
I think that some degree of the removal of the possibility of failure probably contributes to this. If not oblivion for humanity as a whole, removal of the possibility of failure surely brings about oblivion for certain people.
>Who the frick would even want to look out for the answers instead of waiting the eternity out on, I dunno - being a mankind, looking for sources of energy and just overall passing time untill somebody's crazy enough to risk their immortality onto some, now, trivial questions?
You can count me in, Yuuka. I want to die, not necessarily now, but eventually. Those stories that go on and on, but never end are just the worst, right~?
Remembered.

Attached: consensus achieved.jpg (566x358, 38K)

Attached: 667741.jpg (640x640, 70K)

I murder all who enter my base of operations.
My home, my rules.
The sentence of entrance is death

Attached: d2e07dbe0c67e002713bce58d8c46af1.jpg (389x533, 69K)

Next you'll want to unroll all the dough.

Attached: IMG_20180710_135001542~2.jpg (4000x2260, 1.52M)

Then roll them up into croissants

Attached: IMG_20180710_135213189~2.jpg (4000x2153, 1.39M)

After that put them into the oven and wait.

Attached: Homer-twiddle-thumb.gif (400x300, 538K)

fuck yeah, unroll it nice and slow.
mmmmhhh, hell yeah roll em up nice and tight

Everyone is giving long clever responses and I'm too lazy...

Attached: 56464556445.png (500x500, 317K)

I'm inclined to ask what this is, but I'm sure I won't get an answer. So, I'll just return it.

Attached: 1529250520251.jpg (700x800, 499K)

Makes sense a thing of butter would find this sensual.

And hopefully after that short wait they should come out great.

Attached: IMG_20180710_140209419~2.jpg (4000x2162, 1.27M)

me ITT

Attached: 1517761266036.jpg (645x729, 48K)

And tada! Nice croissants.
Who wants one?

Attached: IMG_20180710_140533578~2.jpg (2030x2049, 551K)

d-dibs

Haha dumb

*Gives you a croissant*
Hope you like it.

Rembered!

thank you *eagerly bites into croissant* *burns mouth on fresh croissant*

REMBA'D :3 !!
Viva Happy Day!

Attached: huzzah.jpg (500x364, 63K)

For humanity and indeed, the entire universe is in constant conflict. The conclusion that must follow is that the conflict is in itself a conflict with this entity as an internal conflict, but does it not then cease to be a conflict? What we can view from within on our own mind is so limited.

Attached: sayori_49.png (1024x571, 673K)

rembered!

cum