Hello Jow Forums. im afraid i may turn into a sosiopath. but i shouldnt worry about it right? also free thread...

hello Jow Forums. im afraid i may turn into a sosiopath. but i shouldnt worry about it right? also free thread. but be nice please. i want everyone to be happy :)

Attached: 1527125159185.jpg (787x787, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you taking hrt yet?

no

You have a mental lelness

if you were a sociopath you wouldn't be afraid tho

"Sociopaths" generally don't worry about it. I work with people with severe mental health problems, I'm no expert, but in my experience people who are sociopathic don't usually say "Hey, I'm worried that I'm a sociopath"

eh?
yeah thats a good point. but if i found out i were right now i wouldnt have care. im just afraid if i turn into something worse then me.

thanks user. that made me feel much safer :)

also contrary to mean beliefs sociopaths tend to be dumb. its easy to manipulate and hurt people if they don't expect it. sociopaths are just playing some faggy game that nobody else is

Do it!

Attached: 5465654.png (1146x818, 767K)

Sugoi!

Attached: BC6C79C6-E7D8-44DF-A388-9EF853CF932D.png (370x320, 74K)

umm people say im smart. nobody has ever called me dumb without joking. though my sister said i could be a psychopath. but i think she is exagerating.

no please i dont wanne
sugoi desu

Attached: 1527170541321.jpg (500x400, 62K)

if you want personal advice the only genuine sociopath i met was an obese 6 foot tall guy with his hair falling out. dude was annoying as shit it was brain damage or something

sounds like my dad. but my dad is smart. he has an iq of 130 and is knowledgable in many things.

Hey Norway

I'm gonna track you down and force you to take hrt.

Attached: 5435434.png (2130x1196, 326K)

Eh, this isn't exactly correct. Sociopaths are nearly all intelligent because if they were dumb we would call them something else. Sociopathy isn't well defined, but intelligence is often an unspoken pre-requisite. Yeah, dumb people can lack remorse, guilt or shame but the problem is that remorse, guilt and shame require a certain level of intelligence. Saying someone with 65 IQ is a sociopath is neither here nor there

hi Ireland :)
:( please dont. that would been terrible and scary.

any reason in particular why you think so?

Why do you write it as sosiopath instead of sociopath?

shit for some reason i was thinking of serial killers. those aren't smart except the ones that used explosives apparently
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
only just heard of this guy he's scary as fuck

hmmm- yeah i have become more aggressive towards my family. last time i met my mom and sister i got irritated by them. so i decided to make them shut up. they didnt. so i told them all their wrong doings. they began to be sad and said to me i was terrible. i just did it to the point they cried. didnt feel anything, only annoyance. i think my dad was like this too. maybe my grandad too but i did not know him well.

maybe because sosiopat is Norwegian word for it and in English it is close too it so my brain didnt bother to look at the fault.

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
this guy was one of the most sickest people to ever exsist. i am intrigud by how he thinks

You lost your temper and did regrettable shit my dude. 100% within the normal human experience.

i already dont see normals as human and that makes interacting with them that much easier, although I may be in a different situation that you

Attached: 26731773_1550758248293203_2115577681480780765_n.png (720x720, 627K)

thats good. i hope im normal as well :)

its weird, people aren't inclined to believe objective evil exists anymore but you have these crazy fucks running around

i like to make a act to seem more like a likeable person. then i remove it quickly and enjoy as i show them my other acts. disgust them and make them feel unease. its fun and i have become better. its like the ritsu thing you know. but with ritsu im not just playing here. i am her. and therefore i share the same interest sas here even if she is just a act.

Well, obviously you know you did something wrong since you're telling us about it. If this happens often it could be something else like bipolar.
I'm the same way, smart serial killers are pretty interesting to me, almost seem like movie villains. Doesn't mean you're a sociopath yourself though.

yeah. i think we have esabilished the fact that i am not a sosiopath :)

>i like to make a act to seem more like a likeable person.
This is how likeable people do it, you know? This is normal btw

>then i remove it quickly and enjoy as i show them my other acts.
disgust them and make them feel unease. its fun and i have become better. its like the ritsu thing you know. but with ritsu im not just playing here. i am her. and therefore i share the same interest sas here even if she is just a act.
This however is not exactly normal. You're probably being a drama queen and playing this up, but you're being an asshole. You're looking to call yourself a sociopath just so you can justify your behaviour instead of accepting that you are just acting like an asshole because you think it is fun

Oh, aight. I'm still kinda worried about you and your family though. You might want to apologize, though that might not be enough for them to forget about it.

>make them feel unease because its fun
kek i do this as well user, im certainly not a sociopath you probably just have mild autism or are too smart to care about social ques

Attached: 3e9f58da3aaa352f066d69a1d6a19e04.png (589x445, 239K)

How are you doing

what... im not using sosipathy as a excuse. also there are no excuses to actions already done. anyway being ritsu is fun. and i hope people dont get hurt over the act. anyway. being a asshole is fun. you do it. everyone does it. tough you probably do only in the internet.. im not doing ritsu to hurt people. im doing here because i get to meet nice people here on Jow Forums

i dont apologie to people who have not learn the problems.
ehh. i dont know anymore. autism and sosipathy are both bad i guess.
im very fine user. i hope you have a nice day user :)

Do you have ulterior motives like 90% of the board? Are you collecting images to blackmail/humiliate people later?

Attached: 32B3EF19-7AD6-42F3-A16E-DBEEC23259EE.png (500x350, 64K)

I'm pretty sure that's how every niceposter is, they don't actually act that way in real life, and they feel like they have to be nice to people to make up for it. No need to worry about that.
Well, what exactly are the problems with your family members?

no. im just doing this for fun and good friendships :) but let me know if something like that happens. i do not like those people who do stuff like that.

IQ doesn't matters.

i dont like to say it but... they are too stupid. i drown in their stupidity. i cant do anything about it. so i isolate myself from them. but they want me back. and they do never give up on it.

its ok. i dont care about iq either. but you shouldnt assume something like iq is just a dumb joke.

>127
>dumb as a log
muh iq

did i say you were stupid? oh my. did i do something like that. please quote me user.

So you think it's worth isolating yourself from the people who raised you because you don't think they're as smart as you?

They cant blackmail you if the only pictures you post would give you good rep if they got leaked

Attached: Benin-1.png (698x1001, 123K)

no. they are irritating me. i do not care if they are dumb or smart. just do not irritate me and im fine. but they never learn anything. never once.

What exactly do they do that irritates you? It sounds like you're avoiding saying what they actually do because it's not it's not as big of a problem as you're making it out to be.

they come to me and tell me their problems. i tell them its their fault. they still do the same mistakes over and over again.. anyway i wont tell you more then that. it is a personal matter.

im not fit for other human beings.its better for me to be alone.

If it's their own problems that you were trying to help them with then why would you get so mad at them for mistakes that don't involve you?
I think all people have a good side, and you show it when you act as ritsu on here. You just need to figure out how to be like ritsu in real life too.

thats sir is because they irritate me. i dont exactly help them. they think im some sort of intellectual that can help them no matter what. but they keep comming to me. i explain them they should fix it. but they still keep comming to me.

yeah my real personality lost its good side for a very long time ago. anyways being ritsu is so awarding i cant help but be addicted to it. hahha when i do decisions now i usually think as myself and ritsu afterwards. its weird. but i dont think its bad.

Just tell them that you can't solve their problems for them. You don't have to make them cry just because they annoy you.

It sounds like you like to be ritsu because you don't have that good side in real life so you're using it to make up for your real personality. Just try to think to yourself when making decisions "what would Ritsu do?", since people like you and want to be friends with you with that personality on /band/ maybe you should try acting that in real life and people will like you.

>/band/
Jow Forums*

MENTAL LELNESS

thanks. i feel a sense of accomplishment now. I think this will do. thank you very much user :)

Attached: 1527304803665.jpg (400x225, 13K)

no thats wrong!

Good luck friend :)

Attached: 1519521246726.jpg (1382x1236, 416K)

thanks user. i hope the same for you :)