I think you people must find God, check this video

I think you people must find God, check this video
streamable.com/soji4

Attached: 1529792782114.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/3j3hc
tewi.surge.sh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/z4ocm
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/filb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong link
streamable.com/o28y1

Fuck off Baptist.

^^^^^^^^ clicc

*right link

I wanted to find good but there isnt a catholic church near me and my local parish is run by a lesbian.

streamable.com/3j3hc

>catholic
That's where you are wrong.

tewi.surge.sh
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ clicc

Catholic are better then dyke IFBs

Attached: bebf56bf5f5a2383cc5040ec8b92eeb79b61f681e48c4db52754fb8714320617.png (1280x720, 650K)

Then he should find normal church, which preaches only what's in The Bible and without female lesbian pastor

>dedededededededededdedededededededededededededededededededededededede

Attached: Tewi Autismized.png (800x1129, 876K)

Im not going to go to an anglican church.
I cant go to an orthodox one without being an ultra larpy faggot who wont really be welcome. Are quakers even christians? Presbyterians dont exist down here.
Methodists are probably ok I guess idk
The catholic church seems like the only one which isnt absolute dogshit even if its not what it should (and could) be.

Fuck I didn't think of that
Go fuck yourself

Attached: trap.jpg (800x661, 577K)

But catholic church IS the absolute dogshit. If you don't have normal churches around then you better stay alone and study The Bible yourself and don't let others tell you lies about God

>worships the bible instead of Christ our Lord and Savior (amen)
Why do burries refuse to accept Jesus Christ as is but need some jewish tome to explain it?

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- futaba 841]82058ac62ef27dacf2c93d8f1a23e478.jpg (700x778, 371K)

But I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, who is the God in flesh, who died for my sins and rose from the dead on the 3rd day. What's your problem?

You better be a potato man living in Northern Ireland.

>normal churches
faggot, wtf is a "normal church" you realise that means absolutely nothing right? If a church is non-denominational then its undoubtedly some supremely gay lesbian wanking shit or one of those atheist churches.

:-)

streamable.com/yswo0

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x812, 251K)

By normal church I mean church who bases it's teaching only on Bible, without addind or removing anything.

Hi my bro, do you have more of those links?

Attached: 1530207851950.png (1342x1940, 800K)

Then actually pray to him instead of praying to a book written by satanists who hate Christ.
He's a retard who worships a bible instead of Christ, ignore him.

>written by satanists who hate Christ.
????????????????????????

You heard me. King James Bible is satanic garbage.

Prove it

WHAT

Attached: Heh.png (340x340, 97K)

>paid by a king instead of people who were appointed by Christ to translate it
>literally cuts it down to 66(6) books instead of the Christ like 73
>Worshiped like an idol and claimed to be the "true word of God" when in FACT it was written in 1611, with no backing of God in the slightest
Read Douay–Rheims

It's translated from greek manuscripts. Greek scripts are more reliable than hebrew ones.

Attached: sexysikke.jpg (160x200, 14K)

The dead sea scrolls weren't discovered until the 20th century though

Attached: huh.png (128x162, 33K)

kot id get

>Greek is better than the hebrew (the fucking language that Christ himself spoke.)
Huh?

nice thread

Attached: 1513255813611.jpg (4160x3120, 1.27M)

Jesus spoke in arameic

No im not but why should I be?
I dont see how anyone could defend the anglican church. They dont even believe you have to pray to go to heaven.
Ok, so what denomination is that by your standard? Im pretty sure all the major ones take different bits out or add different bits in and I dont actually know of any non-denom churches anywhere near me. I think I might've seen one in my entire life because theyre not common especially outside of the us.
A ""normal"" church here is an anglican one, in scotland its presbyterian and in Poland its catholic how can you not realise this?
Fuck, which bible do you even have to buy? Did you learn ancient greek just to read a true unedited version?

Arameic is closer to Hebrew then (((greek)))

I was memeing. Begom Catholic or something friend, fuck the Queen and fuck anyone that claims that she is a fucking God herself.

I'm reading Bibles translated from greek.
By normal church I mean a church, which preaches only the true Word of God. Idk what denominations are near you, just avoid catholics, jehovah witnesses and greens.

Oh and avoid Anderson worshipers like who hate Christ but think Pastor John is the living incarnation of God.

Stop projecting and putting words in my mouth you catholic fanatic, I told you already 3 times.

Attached: indeks.jpg (297x170, 6K)

Stop praying to a book.

>I'm reading Bibles translated from greek.
you realise that almost all of them claim to be and the chances there isnt an alternative interpretation of whatever your reading from greek to whatever youre reading it in are 0 right?
>By normal church I mean a church, which preaches only the true Word of God.
You seem to seriously have something wrong with your brain. Generic "church" doesnt actually exist and 90+% of polish churches are catholic.

Again, ignore him.

>90+% of polish churches are catholic.
Is this my fault that I live in a pagan country?

No it's your fault because you rather would sit in your cuckshed and worship a book instead of praising God.
What was is it? Thou shalt not put false idols before Him? Why do you idolize the bible so much?

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

Thanks for keeping the faith here on Jow Forums

We're the survivors, like Shadrach,Meshach and Abednego,Thrown in the fire, but-a never get burn.

streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/z4ocm
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: Simeon.jpg (827x1075, 400K)

Heretics aren't Christian.

RELIGION is not Jesus Christ.

Most "christians" don't learn Bible just join "cult churches" and never trust JESUS CHRIST

There's no such thing as a "Christian" that's false religion,you either believe Jesus Christ (God in human form) died and paid for all your sins (bad things you do) on the cross,was buried and rose from the dead three days later or not

Government and RELIGION has control OUR minds for years

Jesus Christ is not a RELIGION He is GOD in human form and the only saviour any of us have

Attached: IMG_20180209_095512.jpg (2400x1727, 1.36M)

Bibles aren't Christian.

Take care

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

Please dispose of trash properly.

Attached: trash-bible.jpg (184x221, 11K)

>Muh Christanity

Yeah sure, and join your brainwashing cult? No thanks, I'm staying agnostic.

Don't care, American (((protestants))) are the reason people don't care about Christ anymore.

Thanks i'll accept Jesus when I get shot by a robot

I was under the impression this was a rickroll?

Attached: Eehh.jpg (832x600, 150K)

Thank you

Attached: 5c9b8d464568d144d4866393ebb6539c.jpg (724x1024, 434K)

How is living a good and moral life not better than blind dogma?

streamable.com/3j3hc

Yeah, if that's the criteria, I'll pass, seems like your heaven's filled with terrible people.

i think ur a schizo

Once you become a christian you become a new being in Christ, old has passed, new has come. You are a new human being.

I'm actually kinda happy with who I am now.
You're making hell look like a pretty nice place.

Except it's not. You have free will, I'm not going to force you to convert, like certain heretic relligion did, You may be a good person and do lots of good deeds, but God is not impressed by that, because commiting one sin is enough for the death punishment. That's why Christ had do die for us, because He is the only one without a single sin.

ffs, this thread is a shitpost you moron
Click OP link

Attached: Ugh.png (463x816, 386K)

> Make funny shitpost
> People obliviously ignore the context and get furious about religion, start debates
This is neither comfy nor funny

Attached: Koishi mug.png (567x567, 128K)

I was atheist so I know I can't make you believe anything but I'd rather explain to you the consequences if you don't believe something so simple because you might not ever get the no bs reality ever again but hey you don't believe anyway.

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life.

Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).

Psalm 9:17,The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Enjoy your life hope you get some great years of life.Take care .

streamable.com/filb0

Attached: 1522658201251.jpg (900x719, 120K)

I blame Drumpf