Diet

I see so much of what diet, or what to eat and it pisses me the fuck off because the mods delete before I can give anons the gist.

Ok pin your fucking ears back, you fucking eat paleo diet and nothing else, I don't need to explain why. In not doing so you will injure your organism, you will kill your sperm count and you just fucking kys or should just fucking kys.

ok no more fucking stupid threads retards...

Attached: th.jpg (250x172, 6K)

Stick to oatmeal kids! Fucking good for you... All else kys including OP

Attached: JPEG_20180611_112426.jpg (4000x3000, 1.56M)

You need to eat carbs, protein, and fats, as well as fiber, ethanol, and micronutrients. There is no chemical difference between glucose from table sugar and glucose from fruit. There is no difference between starch from a sweet potato and from white bread. Etc, etc. IIFYM&N (If It Fits Your Macros & Macronutrients) is the only relevant diet.

just google it, do not eat grains, always read the label, price should never dictate your health, if real burger costs more money it is because it does not have grain added to it. Always go for 100 meat and no meat with fucking wheat, stop being stupid... We aren't fat because we do not EAT that SHIT get it?

Just finished a bowl now desu. GOAT breakfast.

man your oat meal, fuck it to hell, i can recommend that people use dry fruits and seeds as a cereal that they make. Or not at all because such thing is expensive, better to just eat a stir fry made in minutes from umm broccoli, bell pepper, mushroom, carrot (diced or thinly sliced) savoury cabbage, garlic salt, good old olive oil, mixed herbs

I don't know why people get so fucking attached to shit food..

literally just eat lots of vegetables and excersize/dont be even 5 pounds overweight and you will be fine

fucking shit food is shit food, i don't know why you feel so happy about that... grain happiness is fake btw, you will know about it when you eat real food...

>There is no chemical difference between glucose from table sugar and glucose from fruit

Ever hear of the glycemic index? Enjoy your diabeetus.

>There is no chemical difference between glucose from table sugar and glucose from fruit.
One's fructose and other is glucose though, actually I think the only difference is chemical.

If you’re fat fuck and want to lose weight, then keto is better than paleo, other than that just don’t eat shit. Just learn to cook and don’t buy cheapest ingredients.

Attached: 79BB0AF7-2FC9-463F-8637-174B7E9FEED2.jpg (604x453, 73K)

>t. basedboy
Grains cause many health problems including obesity. Eat veggies, meat, milk, nuts, honey etc.
just go for paleo diet, if you're overweight cut carbs. all you need to do

Attached: paleo-diet-is-it-optimal-diet-for-humans.jpg (870x500, 290K)

yah but with out the grain, trust me on this, remove it, eat more veg and shit with out empty carbs you will fucking see ^^ Don't forget your meat!!!

Fruits = too much sugar, fuck that, I’d rather eat some whole grain spaghetti with meatballs.

>keto
kys that is like vegan mental illness...

>There is no chemical difference between glucose from table sugar and glucose from fruit
No, but if you eat a spoonful of sugar, you're going to get a bigger insulin spike than if you were eating a fruit. Fiber and fat reduce the glycemic index of food, decreasing the chances of developing insulin resistance.

Women should eat vegetables and fruits primary.
Makes their vaginas taste delicious

>Fruits = too much sugar
The fiber in them balances it all out dude.

LISTEN RIGHT KETO I KNOW THAT ONLY THROUGH STARVATION OF BEING UNEMP0LYED IT IS NOT A FUCKING DIET IS ITS MALNUTRITION SO FUCK OFF....

I lost 23kg in 3 month on keto, just meat, fat and veggies, now I’m forever bulking since I hit the gym 4 times per week. If you’re FAT, then keto is great.

Your all wrong it's carnivore diet or you're literally killing yourself with toxic vegetables and grains

>whole grain spaghetti with meatballs.
Whole grain is a meme, basically the same amount of bad sugar.
>Fruits = too much sugar
Fruits >>>>>>> Shit >>>>> Grains
I manage to maintain 8% BF while eating around 100g of carbs mostly from fruits, so it's fine, dude. Cut only if you're overweight

You're fucking retarded. You can get all the nutrients you need on keto. You can even eat more than necessary and still lose weight on keto. Stop being a shill faggot.

iand i will fucking kill you cunts come a civl breakdwon i fucken will so will we all... we will fucking wreck you spinless little mammy by cunts done nee service you will get the justice cunt

I never felt hungry on keto, because you eat tons of fats. Without carbs, your your insulin levels are low and you’re not hungry all the time.

Was this post English?

1v1 me fag

try more than 5 days...

name a place idiot.

Don't tell me how to live, leafboy.

Attached: IMG_0458.jpg (2000x1334, 147K)

>I lost 23kg in 3 month on keto
Holy fuck, gj lithbro. Keto was 2 hard for me, so I just switched to paleo

Maybe, I don’t eat bread and shit, just high quality pasta since I need carbs for gains. But maybe you’re right, I haven’t researched this topic.

oh i am sure we will fight like gents...

Read my post , I was on keto whole summer you dumbass.

It's pretty self explanatory. The problem is you have infertile vegans trying to tell everyone to eat like slaves.
Your body can't digest grains. And you DON'T need carbs or vegetables.
If you're wandering off in the fucking wild where the fuck are you going to find vegetables or fruit? If you do find something, it'll probably be poisonous anyway.
Plenty of animals though. Common sense.

Diet, diet diet. PFFFFFTTTT! Does no one realise that breathing kills?

>sucrose is fructose
Beaner education.

I'm what, 5 months in? He's right. Here's the vicious cycle to avoid.

Hungry
Eat carbs
Convert to sugar
Spike insulin
Make hungry
Eat carbs
Convert to sugar
spike insulin
get hungry
eat carbs
convert to sugar
spike insulin
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

pasta if you can do it ok, but for me personally aged 37 now it started in my early 30's i did not know what was wrong. my skin started to dry out and it is dry skin psoriasis

This is true. Literally everyone who has died in the past breathed.

It's in the air.

They're, uh, not really good with desserts.