Hello Jow Forums. what is your philosophy? anyways. free thread but be nice please :)

hello Jow Forums. what is your philosophy? anyways. free thread but be nice please :)

Attached: 980890890980.jpg (894x894, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfqUbUXKsoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is your philosophy?
ur mum lole

Why does that bear get to sadistically murder college students and get away with it

hehe... ok user

because he is smart.

>what is your philosophy?
Feeling like absolute shit, how bout you Ritsu? Feel any better yet?

Philosophy is gay, prove me wrong.

Attached: [crossover][group][artist- jontake]683706182ef607c11b858070aba234d9.jpg (1181x1748, 1014K)

that isnt philosophy. but im a nihilist. nothing more then that i think.

No your are gay

ok...

sucks you feel that way, bud. I can understand it though.

I have a loving wife.
Not even going to debate me on this one?

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- moegi0926]14a4c2b7c3fd8744c5a86ba0e6c0d3f9.jpg (800x800, 476K)

oh. i dont feel bad. though there are a lot of stuff to make reality seem more meaningless then what it is and that is pleasure.

Is your wife male or female?

Why'd you start namefigging all of a sudden? Everybody recognizes you anyway.

Female.

its more like a opinion. i dont really care.

Something something Improve rep or some shit.

meant to say less in stead of more

so that's why you gaypost on this godforsaken shithole?

Are you sure about that? You should take a peek down her undies to confirm

you didnt really improve this thread. did you think knowing danganronpa would make you more interesting. anyways nice try :) you can try more if you want. its a free thread.

yeah. because of the good feelings. i meet many good people here. so i guess i will continue.

I already did.
No it's my wife.

Attached: [crossover][group][artist- dragonith]613f99b6b8942e73c301217b0e321e0b.png (1000x1333, 1.12M)

ok then. you do what ever you want :)

huh, alright then, more power to you bud.

self harm, the bad kind of nihilism where you don't enjoy it. hedonism

and thats your philosophy i guess?

i really hope you get better. since nobody wants people gone. i bet you will become better in the future :)

Uh n/a

Why are you being rude to him?
Is norway always an asshole?

Attached: White_Bomber.png (799x604, 290K)

that's a lie, I sure as hell can think of some people I want gone.

ops sorry. i was not like ritsu in this thread. its ok though. i will get rid of him. im so sorry user :) he is just something else. dont be bothered. he is probably lying i guess. i hope you have a good day user.

Attached: 0c1528ec7d5f28f6beb8e81ad4271c79--classroom.jpg (736x736, 77K)

probably have mega cancer now or something too afraid to go to a doctor to find out

why would you want that :( maybe they did something to you they regret and you dont know.

Doesn't matter, I'd be glad to see them go.

anything at the power of 0 equals 1
0 at the power of anything equals 0
0 at the power of 0 equals ??

you should user! its serious if its cancer. my grandpa died of cancer. so i dont want you too also die. please do. i care for you. though i may seem selfish somtimes i really want my anons to be happy. and you are my user right?

Hail satan

Attached: 57a0daee6abcc1564c573365.png (700x700, 77K)

i know that feeling. because my dad kicked me out of his house and he never loved me. but i do want him to have it good. because he is nice to other people. maybe not me but he still makes people happy. what about the people you want gone?

"do whatever the heck you want as long as it doesn't hurt others"

satan is just a angel going through his emo phase. hehehe

I barely even understand what you're saying.
Who tf is ritsu? Your idol?
Who are you getting rid of? The poster? He seems alright and i think you're unfairly judging.

Attached: CI_NSwitch_SuperBombermanR_WhiteBomber_CMM_big.jpg (265x265, 12K)

that sounds good.
hmm i got rid of my real self since he is a pain in the butt. doesnt seem to think of people that great. Ritsu is nothing more then the me that was supressed by other emotions.

Sorry to say this but your dad sounds like a dick. How can he be nice to other people but not his son?
But there's two sides to a story so maybe you're a right ol prick too. Who knows.

Oh ok.
Just make sure to keep it that way.
Real you seems like a bummer, no offence.

Attached: 492329_nthunderart_bomberman.png (1600x1350, 312K)

Glad you're taking my advice friend :)
You still have to remember to take responsibility for your own actions though so make sure you apologize if you forget.

yeah. im sure he is much happier when im gone :) i was not some regular son of course.

the symptoms are fascinating tho. few days of binging and you develop this bizarre odor and can't feel clean. then there's all this yellow stuff that takes a day to piss away. the only thing that makes you feel better is milk tea, probably because of the caffeine

then there's this full body wretching and a bunch of twitching. also panic attacks if you stop too suddenly

i do hate myself so this is part of the charm basically but its gotten completely unbearable lately. might look into peterson more he says some good things.

its ok. when they force you to call yourself a victim almost 24/7 can make everyone go insane. in fact i have become insane some few times. but dont worry about that.
yes user. because its better that way
( ˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶ )

stoic
few stuff, strictly necessary
clean thoughts, not overthinking
mind and soul stability
what about you?

>he is probably lying i guess
Wait, you didn't actually take my whole shitfest yesterday that serious did you? I was just blowing off some steam with the overload of fag threads and your thread seemed like a good Jow Forums opportunity.
Please don't take to heart what I said, if you truly are changing because of that, don't.
I was just having some fun.

user... thats really serious! please become better! i dont want you gone!

K
Take care of yourself Norway.

god I fucking hate this faggot

i dont know. i just go wherever i go. like im drifting through a a cold river.
actually. i bexame a bit depressed and went to sleep. apperently being ritsu can make you sad too. but its ok. i forgive you.its nothing compared to the others who have tried. but i still miss that nice brit.

( ˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶ )

Attached: file_0.jpg (377x390, 16K)

i will do of course user :)
you do? what about me annoys you?

no soul

where have you go lately?
why is the river cold?

nobody has a soul user. everyone is a machine. a biological machine. thats why humans are so predictable.

I'm really sorry man. Atleast I feel like shit too now if that makes you feel any better, probably not because why would you but oh well.
Hope you'll find that bong and be happy together.

just where i usually am. exsistence feels the same as it ever as. though for some reasons i feel the same as i do when its winter.

dont worry about me user. focus on your self :) for me alright

has anything in particular happened to you that made you disperse?
then where is your idea of the machine?
when I tell you "machine" and you think about one - that unique, unrepeatable idea of the machine that you have made through your life and interaction with machines -, where is that thought in your being?

youtube.com/watch?v=IfqUbUXKsoI

he is right

how can all russians be so based

has anything in particular happened to you that made you disperse?
ummm i dont know. nothing has really happen.

then where is your idea of the machine?
when I tell you "machine" and you think about one - that unique, unrepeatable idea of the machine that you have made through your life and interaction with machines -, where is that thought in your being?
everyone is a machine scientifically. we are like this because we evolved to our envirmoent. if psychopathy benifits us we would most likely become psychopaths. im just thinking of people as what they really are. as what myself is. do not take me wrong. im not saying this methoporacially.

Yeah, I'll probably go to bed just think some things over I guess.
You have a good one,bub. Again, I'm truly sorry and hope you can forgive me.

Attached: DdT9gydVwAAXooO.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

>has anything in particular happened to you that made you disperse?

ummm i dont know. nothing has really happen.

>then where is your idea of the machine?

everyone is a machine scientifically. we are like this because we evolved to our envirmoent. if psychopathy benifits us we would most likely become psychopaths. im just thinking of people as what they really are. as what myself is. do not take me wrong. im not saying this methoporacially.

now its easier to read.

i forgive everyone user. i do not hate people who have done the same as me. please dont hate yourself. the importence is that you have learned is it not.

I meant that about the machine, because you said no one has a soul

If we don't have souls, how can we have abstract thoughts? like "machine", "tree", "car", "girl", you have a concept in your mind of almost every entity that exists, you can even think of impossible things like a flying pig, because they only exists on our beings, and each concept is unique, my "tree" is very far from your "tree", but we all have it
if we have no soul, where are all those thoughts? don't tell me it's electrochemical components because you will never decompose a "tree" from a neuron signal, that just the way the mind works, but not what it posses

ding ding ding. its the brain. the brain is what encompasses our knowlegde, feelings, etc. if there where no soul it must be the brain. but we do not know if a "soul" exsist. science would have found it if it where too exsist. but mysteries like these would be solveable in the future. anyways. this science has uncovered many truths not knowns before it was scienctifcally researched.

I differ, if it was only the mind we could think about absolutely things like a spherical cube, or "a part being bigger than the whole", because we do have the ideas of "spherical", "cube", "part" or "whole", but we still have to respect the laws of existence that exists everywhere, even outside our minds
but I may be wrong
I really need to close the Jow Forums now, have been procrastinating too much, I hope you feel better user, it was nice posting with you

yes it was nice. i hope you do get done with whatever you are doing :)

When talking about Philosophy here? What specific branches exactly? Ethics, Metaphysics, Logic, etc?

Mine is: "If I can't eat it, I don't put it in my mouth."

Kan du snakker Norsk med me? Jeg er lære.
Takk bare bra, Norskanon.

whatever your view point is. i doeasnt have to be specific . or even be actual philosophy. just some stuff you think and believe.
ok user. that is reasonable.

yep jeg kan snakke norsk:)

Oh, well in that case, I'm an existentialist. I believe that anyone can give their life meaning through work, art, science, etc.

so the meaning of life is to acomplish good works. that is not bad.

Å snakke Norsk er litt vanskelig til meg... Jeg er lære med Duolingo, jeg kan ikke ove på med Norsk mennesker.

ååå det var da litt synn. jeg kan hjelpe deg nå da :)

ok så du gjor en god jobb.

her er feilene dine: Å snakke Norsk er litt vanskelig til meg. you should rather say: å snakke norsk er vanskelig for meg
Jeg er lære med should be jeg lærer med duolingo. ikke ove på med Norsk mennesker. should be ikke ove på med norske mennesker.
you do a great job though. im happy someone bothered to wanne learn norwegian :)

Takk bare bra, min neger.

I've been lazy on Duolingo, just been flipping through a Norwegian grammar book lately.

If I were to answer properly it would be if I'm not good enough at the start I won't continue with it. I don't know why I'm like that and I know it isn't postive but it's really hard to change it for me

oh thanks. but did you just call me a nigger in Norwegian?

hmm. maybe motivation will work. but you are the one to ultimaltly change that fact. so i hope you do what you want.

im not hating you for it. its just its not like the word nigger. its like saying thanks my negro. its weird.

anyways anons. i am gonna sleep so i wont respond. you can see if you meet me in my other free threads. good night :)

Good night

I just saw a Norwegian person use it so I did it, I know it isn't really nigger.