Red Flags in Girls

What are some red flags when dating girls?

Is not being able to take a compliment bad?

Attached: 1505871630682.png (456x450, 48K)

usually when they bring their boyfriend it is a pretty strong red flag.

Yes.

emojis

Attached: IMG_20180221_234612.jpg (514x577, 77K)

kek

expand on that. Explain why.

Really? Isn't that just some kind of girly thing in general?

Just gonna let the thread die then, huh?

Not being able to take a compliment is bad. I don't know how to expand on that.

Depends on if you're the healer type. My gf used to think she was ugly and worthless but after the last year and a half she's become happier and happier with herself and with me.

For all-purpose red flags, try these:
>doesn't care about your interests (not that dhe has to like them, but that she doesn't put up with them, i.e. "stop playing your stupid games" "why do you like that nerdy stuff anyway" etc)
>ultimatums/her way or the highway
>tattoos (exceptions happen, but it's normally a sign of a thot. Especially cross tattoos. Those are thots that think they're pure.)
>drinking/smoking/etc (this means she doesn't care about appearances, health, or tradition. Exceptions obviously exist, but be careful)
>politically active without actual understanding (these are your Berkeley types, and they probably would have called you a misogynist already, but just fyi. It also falls the other way in theory but I've never met one personally.)
>attention seeking behavior (gamurr gurl, not like the other girls, etc - never loyal, you're never enough for them)
>emotionally unhealthy (if you're ever afraid of saying something to her that you wouldn't be afraid to say to someone else except for certain circumstances, then she's not mentally fit yet. Avoid.)
I'm probably missing some that would help but those were what I thought of right now. Obviously exceptions to ALL of the above exist, but keep these in mind and judge for yourself.

Attached: 53462346543.jpg (248x203, 9K)

Why is it bad? What's it a sign of?

>tfw know that feel

A paw tattoo.

Attached: animal paw print tattoo meaning.jpg (698x650, 24K)

>pic
>flag

Hmm...

When they post wojaks and pepes.

not him but it means the girl isn't confident, obviously. She might have issues at home or just never had much of a social life. She might be emotionally unbalanced, depressed, or simply have a negative view of yourself. If you think you can make her happy (over months or years, not days or weeks) then go for it because 99% chance she's never-bf-never-kissed-virgin, like my gf. But if you can't handle coddling excessively, then she might just frustrate you.

>healer type
Alright then.

kek

Wha- I almost asked what if they use Jow Forums... What was I thinking?

>coddling excessively
The rest of what you said sounded fine, but that is a little meh.

>99% chance she's never-bf-never-kissed-virgin
also, what if this isn't the case?

Penis.

Attached: 1509823486716.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Well I didn't mind, but just consider the positives and negatives.

If that isn't the case then abort mission. She might feel this way due to a different bf or from rape or sexual assault or some other related but minor thing. In any case, very hard to heal from, and nobody likes used goods. To be fair, you should have this talk date one or two, but still.

Thanks, bud. I'll keep this in mind.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (600x338, 851K)

No problem, BET it'll help out.

snowflake piercings / tattoos / SJW haircut and/or colors

>Especially cross tattoos
It's a shame how ironic that is.

If she doesn't watch anime, then it's a definite deal breaker!

Attached: consider-suicide-31300798.png (500x413, 106K)

this too

It's sad but true. They get them to appear righteous because they're overcompensating for their loose vagoo.

BASED

>overcompensating
I hate modernity more and more with each passing day.

Attached: DekRRG0W4AALcuT.jpg (209x241, 10K)

based

A penis

kek'd

Attached: 1505492140571.gif (311x223, 1.52M)

2018 and still thinks there aren't girls here.

>whatisameme.jpg

What's the deal with the SJW haircut?