If you were able to go back in time to meet your 12 year old self, what would you do?

if you were able to go back in time to meet your 12 year old self, what would you do?

Attached: question.png (500x500, 4K)

i'd kill myself

Give him an HTC Vive a free PH subscription and PUBG

Now you can die happy.

I'll rape myself

Give him the beating of the life time, don't stop punching until I feel myself beginning to cease to exist

holy shit guys, are you ok

no

no

uhhhh...uhhhhh.....uhhhhh......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... not answering

Slap me and tell me that bring ow the angst isn’t efyy or cool.

I'd give myself a copy of Mein Kampf. Get things started earlier rather than later in my life.

Edgy* wtf

I'd fuck the shit out of his cute twink emo boi pucci and he'd love every inch of it.

Attached: 531004819172.jpg (320x240, 8K)

The right one is fat

Buy cryptocurrencies for all of your fucking money and sell on 7th January 2018

Attached: 1525980665131.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Might as well be a blimp.

Tell myself to invest in the BTC meme when the time comes. Or just be an edgy boi and stab myself to death.

Give him hrt treatment so I can become a cute girl

Attached: illust_69670019_20180713_164458.png (1003x1416, 564K)

Sports almanac.

I would tell my fatehr that I love him...

rape someone then kill myself

Act like everyone else you little piece of shit

Two years from now, Fernanda will be your classmate. She's two years older than you, but who cares? Talk to her, don't be shy.
And, in 2010, do this:
You may think I'm crazy, but time fly by in the blink of an eye.

Attached: unbirth.gif (500x365, 491K)

get him that bitcoin

This. Unironically.

Attached: c0da9b03ba6b2f2007d382961104d47f.jpg (1280x960, 160K)

Buy bitcoin, move to America, read the Bible

Give him the lottery tickets 4 every time there is one , its a time machine you tards

Dab on her

This, but I'd make sure to tear that anus apart and nut deep inside it so when they took 12 year old me to the doctor to get swabbed and the DNA came back as my own the doctor would think "how the fuck did he destroy his own anus and nut inside it?"

yeah this

I was already beyond repair at that point so maybe I’d buy myself a Mountain Dew and go back to shitposting.

>Sure
Good point.

I'd give him a hug.

Don't go after the Blonde girl you retarded

I'd tell myself to get my GED and graduate high school early then go to college and only major in CS and not also math because a dual major was a huge waste of time. Also I would tell myself never play WoW.

I would beat the fucking shit out of him
that faggot ruined my life

Give a pat on the back

I would impart with him all of my wisdom, and would take him on many adventures.

beat the shit out of him

holy shit this

I would tell him to not get into vidya. Biggest mistake of my life.

Attached: That+moment+when+youve+seen+legitimately+every+anime+on+this+_e07f84cbeb1228c2c59620a811563d0f.jpg (500x281, 52K)

I would tell him that time travel is real, and he should go out and make friends instead of staying inside and reading all the time.

You wouldn't tell him not to go sleep in tents?

At that point I was already beyond salvagable.

How so?

I wouldn't go, wouldn't want him to see me, better let him dream and have his innocence

kick his ass

I became social outcast already by the age of 12. Nothing I could say or do would change anything.

Write down the winning lotto numbers, everything bad that will happen and tell him he better fix that shit or else once it gets back to me I'm going skydiving without a parachute.
>Also invest in bit coin
>hodl

You could be the social communication net for yourself?

I doubt that would be any better. Maybe I could try to convince him to get professional help but knowing me I would never do that anyway.

Jesus you Russians piss me off. You're telling me that you'd piss yourself off by not listening to your future self. You non-optimistic poops.

this