Moving to Melbourne soon. Anything I should keep in mind, Australians?

Moving to Melbourne soon. Anything I should keep in mind, Australians?

Attached: bushworld.jpg (970x545, 74K)

>melbourne
i'm so sorry

Why?

Lund University exchange program maybe?
If so, no issues. Just don't bring even a Leatherman with you.

No, I'm moving because of work.

>australia
i'm so sorry

But I like Australia...

>melbourne
hahahahhahaha
thats like the california of australia
leave it to a fucking swede to be drawn towards dense populations of faggotry wherever he goes
dont worry, theres tonnes of africans running rampant doing whatever they want with no consequences so you will feel right at home lmao

also it gets really hot so remember to wear lots of sunblock

Isn't Australia super hot? you're going to get skin cancer Sverige

>refresh
No flags.
>refresh
No flags.
>refresh
No flags.
Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Nothing.
I can’t tell what country any of you fucks are posting from, because phones never want to load the fucking flags.
I could very well be replying to a Romanian or a Greek as if their opinions actually mattered, and it would take my phone an hour to load the fucking flag.

I'm moving because of work. I didn't pick the destination.

Unlikely with my genes.

>phoneposting

Use overchan american user
For android.

>owning multiple devices so I don’t have to carry a desktop in a wagon with me where ever I go
I take it you’re not from America, but I guess I won’t know for sure for another hour when I get the flag.

Reallocation or an actual change of employer? In both cases, the Aussies are glad to help. They want Nordics. Fact. Leave it to them.

Don't bring Moras. :DDD

>posting on Jow Forums in public

Actual change of employer.

you said you wouldnt have to worry about the heat because of your genes

are you a nigger?

You're literally the reason people hate phoneposters. Fucking social life having normalfags should get the fuck out and stay out.

>melbourne
oh dear

t. Incel

Attached: 2B48A4F8-F782-415D-8211-B55DED4B23C1.jpg (1000x1000, 564K)

No.

>This is why nobody likes you, NZ.

Nice meme, but I've been there several times before.

idontgiveafuck SVEN

He’s an edgy Jow Forumsedditor who never got the memo that this isn’t Jow Forums, been trying to make him go back for weeks

Based phonebro

it not a meme you fucking faggot - if you like it there then you probably enjoy dick up your ass too; no wonder your country is such a shithole full of pooftas.

It's typical underage behavior. The mods staff has been increasing its efforts, so he'll be perma banned soon enough.

test

Your logic is as flawed as your country.

Are you disabled and can't follow along, Sven? Melbourne is the gay contamination city of Australia where gay people come to hang out, what's not to understand you simpleton?

ignore the abuse op have fun

Melbourne is the least authentic Australian city. Its a Asian he hole.

Move to Tasmania

You sound like a pro. Even better.

Here's my *blog* and it's real.
My two homies (they both worked at us, my m8s), one pro automation technician with 4 years of international industrial services experience, and one chemical engineer specializing in high performance coating resins moved to Australia. I'm full SoMe with them. They like it there.

Australia is a Lucky Country, if you are a pro and you can show it ...and not just argue about it.
Plus they like Nordics for real.

Yeah, do yourself a favor and keep going east. Kiwiland is more worth your time than Melbourne

>CTRL+F "fuck off we're full"
>no results found
oh, a white man wants to immigrate, and suddenly you've got plenty of room.

Motherfucker, I bet if you get citizenship granted, the first thing you'd vote for is more 3rd world rapefugees, pajeets, and asian immigration.

Aussies, I wouldn't let him in if I were you.

Attached: 1453693852276.jpg (2190x1673, 511K)