Spider

spider

Attached: spdr.jpg (1600x1200, 326K)

pet it

ya got a loicense for tht spoider bruv? na eh? off to spider oiland wit ya cunt

cute spoida

He's Australian you fucking retarded cunt of a leaf.

this was the sentencing before he was sent to the spider island penal colony you fucking dumb ass

Australians are top tier retards

Attached: 1510151214239.png (512x768, 976K)

are you ok in the head u major speng

>Mfw I'll backpeddle and pretend I'm not retarded by implying past tence some fucking hundreds of years ago
>mfw I'm a fucking leaf

Fuck off and suck Trudy's cock you pathetic faggot.

nice flag... not!

stay irrelevant and mad

>Australians are top tier retards
prove it

Attached: 1530456183723.png (542x512, 52K)

Remain under the cucked control of a faggot who does nothing but virtue symbol you worthless cunt. Fuck knows you certainly don't have the backbone much less the willpower to say "OI. STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND RUN THIS COUNTRY PROPERLY Y'WANKER." Fucking leafs.

calm down

Attached: 1503488247541.jpg (940x627, 66K)

>Posts niggers wearing the Aussie flag with smiles of pride
>Lives in a country where you're forced to use pronouns of tran-scum and parasites under penalty of confinement

u wot m8

>lives in a country where he can't have guns
i ain't been arrested for not using no pronouns yet

Attached: 1530428268059.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>Can't have guns.

Once again

u wot m8
To elaborate, we *can* have guns. I don't know what the process is but I can assure you my retarded leaf neanderthal, they aren't out of mine or even the spiderbro's grasp. Complete fucking cretin. Next time find an actual argument or actual statistics about how leaf land has any upsides over my fucking great country and then I'll consider not thinking you're actually just using daddy's work pc because you like breaking the rules. Aight? Mkay. Fuckin leafs.

>no guns

Attached: 1518291960427.jpg (640x480, 26K)

I'm almost to the point where I'm sure you've hijacked an Aussie IP and are fucking with me now. Surely leafs aren't this completely fucked in the head retarded right? I don't know shit about how this dumpster fire of a message board works, but fuck anything's possible.

>I don't know shit about how this dumpster fire of a message board works, but fuck anything's possible.
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT

Fuck off cant.

The thred is ded. let it be known henceforth that Leafs are fucking garbage at banter and they should be glassed along with the muslim cum dump that is Bongistan. I'm going to sleep, G'bai Spiderbro. Hope you pet that spider.