Post d&d/dark souls/fantasy names

post d&d/dark souls/fantasy names

doesn't have to mean anything or have any explanation, just something you might find in final fantasy or lord of the rings or something

Attached: dragon knight thing.jpg (2030x1000, 295K)

Brzęczyszczykiewicz

donrolf aggdinger

exotic

dwarfy

Tesfis
Retrique
Assaine
Dina

K***ht Bumfuck III

Rentran

sounds like a regular bong name

d&d... fighter... maybe human? goliath?

grzegorz

Slay the Spire anyone?

Attached: A5B12C69-C79D-4954-B3F8-BA6E7609DBDF.png (1400x800, 1.68M)

I once met a man named Dragomir. He was a middle aged, overweight balding nerd from some Balkan country. But the name was awesome.

sounds polish or hungarian (I'm not well versed in eastern yuro languages, sorry)

Looks like a card game, what's it like?

That does sound awesome. I feel like I've heard something similar (vicariously) but can't exactly remember. Cool name though.

Fun. Addictive.

sounds fun and addictive

I don't know what "vicariously" means.

Through another person/thing (like if someone told me the story, or if I heard it through the internet)

Gamides
Rumberd
Gertin
Berin
Igsander

p good I like Gamides the most I think

I told it once in a thread where some user asked for manly names for his son or something.

It was just so weird contrast with that dude's name and appearance that it really stuck my mind.

I meant when I was still in school Lol.

>I've heard something similar
It's the name of a renowned power electronics engineer. Idk if you would have heard it from that. His textbook is pretty much the standard.

Yeah it does seem funny and all. It's always nice to have stories like that that you know you'll always tell to people.

Never read something like that, but that's a neato factoid too.

Wait, nvm. The guy I'm thinking of is Dragan.

still a neat name