I ran into a girl while at work 2 days ago (I'm a lifeguard at a public pool) and I have made two threads since then...

I ran into a girl while at work 2 days ago (I'm a lifeguard at a public pool) and I have made two threads since then trying to find her here. It came up that we both use Jow Forums and she wanted my number but due to stuff I couldnt give it to her or get hers. She mentioned this board a lot so I'm choosing to find her here. I will just go by "Lifeguard user" to make things easier I guess. She told me a nickname related to this pepe.

Attached: 1498352411502.png (588x687, 273K)

omg i found you
i already moved away from united states sorry xoxo heart-emoji

please take this seriously, I just want to get in touch with her agian.

quit being autistic
no one's gonna mention Jow Forums or specifically this board irl
your story is fake and gay

omg i found you
sorry i dont actually like you and i dont even browse this website, i just came to mock you. Anyways i never liked you it was all a big joke

based

omg i found you
I loved you the instant I saw but I've already moved out of the area, I also have cancer-AIDS

Omg I found you sweetie, look, I have a surprise for you.

Attached: IMG_20180321_104257.jpg (1440x1734, 208K)

Please stop memeboi

As if a m*ttboi would've ever had a chance with a cute girl like that lolle.

If not bait, good luck user ^-^

Your mom is from Spain.

Why do you anons insist on making fake threads copying my situation? I don't even see how it's meme worthy

>Why do you anons insist on making fake threads copying my situation? I don't even see how it's meme worthy

based and redpilled

I'm honestly kind of enjoying this. Like I genuinely want to find the girl but at the same time some of the fake variations of my threads give me a chuckle

Attached: 1530642075880.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

stop pretending to be me

please stop copying my threads, on holiday btw lads.

>girl

All of your threads gay and your'e mom is a nigger. Eat bleach cuntfuck.

Attached: Download (1).png (763x467, 655K)

>nickname related to this pepe
That's Watchanon, I thought that bitch stopped coming here a while ago.

And your mom is from Somalia you fucking roach

Attached: IMG_20180714_204147.jpg (605x634, 101K)

an average Spanish post

Bump. Usually Sven comes along and helps keep the thread alive but I guess I'm alone for now

scary image

Attached: 1487826529173.png (233x221, 123K)

I love this girl.

,̷̸̡̱̜̫̩̰̀͐̍̂̇́̚,̢̝̹͙̣̙̟̬͎͎̠̞̥̋̉͋̄͂͆̊̔,̵̜̣̻͓̳̰̟̣̖̤̜̻͎̪͇͕̱̦̺̎̏͛̓ͣ̒ͧ̊̈́̔̉͌̎ͭ̓̓͝͠͡,̡̰͉̹̟̟͉̦͈̯͉̯̮͋͐͒͗ͣ̈ͪ̓͆̓͞͠͞ͅͅ,̨̯̙͕̳͔̙̳͎̦̼̣͖͚͓͌̑́ͣ͌̽̌ͬ̐͘͢͜ͅ ̸̢̛̱̹̖̳̳̜͎ͬ̇ͦͩ̃̍͛ͧ̏̄̍̒ͣ̕ͅ ̸̢̞̳̖̘͛͗̑̄̃̀ͧͧ̐͊͑̈ͅ ̸̣͕̬͓̭̠̩̺̱͍̣͓͓̰͍͊̌͑̒̿ͤ̓̉̒ͅ ̵̶̨͚̗̤͖̜̹͓̪͍̣͉͕̘̗͙ͩͬ͗̀́̽̎ͩͩ͊̏̓ͤ̐͊̀̚͟ͅ ̣̺̞̫̜͍̦͕̞̤͙̼̮͎͒ͩ̎̇̂̐ͫͭ̂̓͘ͅ ̸̙̩̦͓̖ͨͩͩ͋̓̊̈ͯ̽̽̎͠ ̸̢͍̻̤̮̯ͤ͌̉͑ͨ̓͂̕ͅ.̸̨̧̛̰̮̯̺͇̽̀̀͌ͦ̊̓̀͋̆̍͌ͤͣ.̵̱̻̺͚̥̺̪͙͓̰͕̥̐͛̌͑ͧ͌̓ͫ͌ͨ̓̆͜.̷̪̩̮͙̻̫̝̞̙͙̩̰̞̈́́ͨ̏̐̐̚.̴̨̧̛̗̼̙̠̦̘̖̮͚ͩ̽͊͂̉̉͌̉ͧͮ̃̐.̷̵̯͎̖̫̤̻̝̰̗͈̟̘̥̞͖̂̎ͨͮ̽̈́̃͂ͯ̓͊ͯ͞.̴̗̺̱̺̼̮̖̣͍͎̙̼̤̹̬̗̙̣̽ͯ͆ͮ́̊ͩ͗͊̒̉̓̒̒̽.̡̡̙̳̞̳͖̩̺̠̩͇̘͉ͨ̔ͩ͋ͣ̔͐̐̓̔ͬ͐ͦ͐̒ͭ̏̾ͮ͘͘ͅ ͚̟͓͍̺̭ͤ͒̈̃̈̃̓ͯ͒ͤͧ̀̏ͮ͠ͅ ̵͍̩̻̯̝̞͙̱̖͓̠͎̣͕̤̝͗̌͊͐̐ͯ̓ͩͩ̀̒͋͢͝͞ ̧̧͙̯̻̼͍̥̋́͗͊ ̡̛͈̠̦̥̾̔̍͊́ ̘͉̤̤͎͕͍̙̗̥̱̦̟̙̼̪̮̯̈́͂̏̈́̆ͤ̈̄͒̀̚̚͟͠͠ͅ ̧̩͈͚̦̜͆ͫ͐̂̔̄̎̉̓̚̚ ̸̟̞͚̜̫̬̟͚͖͎͇̺̹͔̞̳̆̄̄̏̑̌̄́ͦ̀̀͠ ̸̖̫͕̠͛͆̑̉̈́̆͂ͧ̈̈̎̽̇͘ę̷̛̯̼͈̗̝̺͇͇̼̼͚̦̺̩͈̜̟̦̾̂̆̊̈͐͆ͣ̿ͮ́͜ṝ̷̭̻̪̳̋͆̓̓̕r̢̨͍̼̞͈͕̺̳̪̩͉̗̱͉̝ͤ̓͗ͧ̓̓̍̊ͣ͘̕͜o̷̧̝͔̦̱̻̦̱̭̞̣̖͎͙̪͔̪͐ͭ͑͗ͪ̑ͭͨ́̕͢ͅr̫͈̩͕͒̀͊̔͜.̰̼͓͙̭͎͖̪̮͇̥͙̤̦͓͖͔̦̈̽͊ͭ̃̌ͬ̎̿̚͟͠ͅ ̵̸͇͓̟͎̳̦̣͍̟͇̼͚̻̘̗̼ͯ̒̂̂́͒̈͛͗̒́̚ ̵̷͕̞̠̝̜͍͎͉̞̱͕̰̩̓ͦ͛̔ ̴͎̬̟̻̖̝̯̈̈́̃͊ͧ̀̂̿ͪ̽͊͆͞ ̴̨̱͇͓̜̣̈ͧ̏̏.̢̹̺͎̬̭̰͍̝̥̰͕̤̹̭̦̣͓ͫ͊̋̓ͨ͐̂̿͛ͬ̈́́̀ͅ

Hmm. I think he's doing something for me right now, so maybe I can be your temporary Sven. You want me to ask you stupid questions, right?